Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    It seems like so long ago that I turned 56. I must be getting old. Life has been Very busy this summer so I haven’t updated in awhile. The birthday tease that Miss Shelly gave me was definitely a time to remember, it was followed up by the traditional party where you invite a whole bunch of people and everyone socializes and have a good time. These kind of gathering have never been my thing, I’ve always been more of a private person but Miss Shelly likes them.

The party did end in a nice way when almost everyone had gone home except Terrie, Carla and Brian. Miss Shelly than suggested that it was time for the birthday boy to get his Birthday Spanking. She had me remove all my clothes and bend over a table in the back yard while everyone took turns giving me some birthday strokes with the paddle or strap. They sort of lost count of how many strokes they applied ( I’m sure I’m not over 100 yet Ha).

After the spanking Miss Shelly kept me undressed except for my cage and had me kneel before each lady and give them each a foot rub. As I was rubbing Terrie and Carla’s feet my cage became extra tight and the moisture was starting to drip from the end. When I finished with the ladies feet I was allowed to stand. I thought about Brian and what service I would have to provide for him. As I stood in front of everyone with my reddened bum and tight cage I waited for instructions from Miss Shelly. My instructions were to serve everyone beverages and stand with back to them and my hands behind my head when I was not needed. Knowing that I was their for them to see kept me excited and was the icing on the cake to a great Birthday.

Guest 2802, bethanise, Penney and 4 others like this.
  2. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    We were invited to spend a couple days at Bill and Leanna’s cabin. We would be going early on The Monday morning August 6th. I was looking forward to seeing their cabin and spending time their with them. With both of them being Doctors I could almost imagine what their cabin looked like.

On the Monday morning they picked us up at 5:00am. They said it was a long drive so they wanted to get started early. After driving for a few hours and passing many of the normal places where people have cabins I had No Idea where we were going, we went down a grid road for a few miles and than a trail that could hardly be called a road for a few miles, I guess this explained why they picked us up in a 4 Wheel drive truck. We finally came to a clearing and Bill stopped, their was no cabin any where in sight, we were informed that we had to walk the rest of the way.

After a 10 minute walk we arrived at their cabin a small very rustic cabin,with no power or running water and a breathtaking Beach front view of the small lake. Their was no other cabin or sign of other people anywhere to be seen. A complete private getaway. After making a couple trips back to the truck to get everything I was informed by Miss Shelly. That her and Bill had decided that Leanna and myself would be nude while we were there.

Leanna commented that I wasn’t completely nude that I still had a cage covering myself, Miss Shelly simply commented “Maybe Later “ my cage tightened at the possibility that I may have some time unlocked.

As evening approached Bill said “It’s time for some fun” he had me place two chairs on the beach that he and Miss Shelly occupied. Leanna and I took our positions over their knees, even though I couldn’t see Miss Shelly spanking Leanna when ever I heard the smack on her backside it excited me, as I also felt and heard the smacks on my own backside. Being in the open air in such a private spot made it even more exciting. After the spankings we both took our positions infront of our spankers and gave them the oral service that they deserved. It didn’t take long until I heard Miss Shelly enjoying the oral pleasure she was receiving and have her first orgasm, this also excited Bill as he released into my mouth. If I would have been able to stroke myself a few times I would have also enjoyed a release but that pleasure was denied me.

Miss Shelly did say true to her words and remove my cage later in the evening, but I was secured to a tree with a blindfold on with the strick instruction “If you get an erection, you get the riding crop “ as hard as I tried to stay soft I still needed Failed on three different occasions and received the punishment. After I softened after the third time Leanna knelt In front of me and took me into her mouth, her warm mouth was soothing but no matter how much she tried I didn’t allow Miss Shelly’s property to get hard. Miss Shelly was very pleased with me.

3. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    Only in my dreams do such things happen!! What a fun getaway for you guys. Thank you for sharing it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    Wow that's control

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It was a three part system.
    1/3 Control
    1/3 Pain
    1/3 Fear
    = 100% pleasurable experience. I just thought I would add that. LOL

6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It was a fantastic couple days in a Very intimate private location with great friends.

Guest 2802 likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    “Oops “
    That’s the easiest way to describe when you have one of those moments that you are beyond words.

I had an “Oops “a few days ago. Miss Shelly and I were enjoying the warm morning on the deck casually having our morning coffee. I was wearing only my cage as I normally am around home. Since we live on a large acreage that over looks a meadow it’s very peaceful and private. Miss Shelly was looking out at the meadow when she said to me “ Will you please go pick a couple of those flowers for me “ the flowers were about 150 meters away, so I slipped on my shoes and went for a morning walk with my perimeter security system ( our dog ). It Always feels nice going for a walk free of any king of clothing and with her watching me it added a special excitement. I picked a couple flowers and was about half way back when the Oops happened.

A white tail deer and her fawn walked into the meadow and security system started barking at them, he stayed by my side but was making a lot of noise. I was watching the deer that wasn’t scares off by the racket. When I looked back towards the house their was a car in the yard that wasn’t their before. I was standing in the middle of a field with only a flower to cover myself. I instinctively placed the flowered infront of my cage but they were were small flowers like me and didn’t cover much.

My private walk was no longer private. The person in the car was a good friend that had “No Idea” that I wear a Chastity cage. After a very detailed discussion and explanation and a lot of head shaking from my friend his words before he left summed it up “That’s one of the reasons I like hanging around with you guys your not boring” I asked as he was leaving if we still friends and he responded by saying “Hell Ya, under two conditions you wear pants when your around me , and don’t ever expect me to put one of those things on my dick” we had a good laugh together
    Our Oops turned out Ok

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Our summer work load has slowed down some so Miss Shelly and I decided o go to a fly in breakfast this morning. What that is is when a flying club at an airport puts on a breakfast and people fly in from all around the area. This one was relatively close at only 135 miles away or just over an hour. They usually have some fun competitions at these events one of those is called a spot landing, where everyone tosses ten bucks into a pot and who ever can land the closest to a predetermined spot or line on the runway wins.

Their were 24 airplanes competing or $240. I drew number 3 as I was getting ready to go Miss Shelly came with me and as we were taxing for take off she said “ Let’s richen the stakes, pull your pants down, if you win while I’m caressing you I’ll unlock you and give you a blow job on the way home.”

Our take off was good as my cage was tight from the caressing and the possibility of a Blow Job. As I set up for landing she started to squeeze her property, she was t going to make it easy. Normally I’m a very good pilot but with all the added distractions it took all my concentration to land. I aced the landing and almost hit the line as I looked over at my Lovely Wife her eyes seemed to show some disappointment. My distance was 27 inches which is exceptionally good. As the competition went on my distance held I was getting wetter and tighter at the anticipation that MissShelly may have to eat her words or in this case suck on them.

Only two more pilots to go Greg a single friend of ours and one other. Greg made an excellent landing, it was going to be close. When they announced his distance of 18 inches my heart and tightness in my cage dropped. Miss Shelly wasted no time in soothing me by saying as she patted my bum “That’s Ok Honey Greg can use the money more than us anyway.” I looked at her and Almost said who cares about the $240, but I didn’t.

Greg won the completion and I was one of the first to congratulate him as I did Miss Shelly asked if he would take her for a ride in his winning airplane. As she closed the door she gave me a seductive wink. Now sure that she wouldn’t even suggest giving him a blow job but that 1% was enough to keep me hard and wet until they returned. As I helped her out of the airplanes she looked right at me and seductively licked her upper lip. I was uncomfortably hard before this but I’m sure if I was free I would have grown another inch. My cage was beyond uncomfortable as I had to adjust it. Miss Shelly simply smiled and let out a soft giggle.

The rest of the morning and the flight home were uneventful I knew better than to ask if she had or not. As we flew home even though I wasn’t getting unlocked and receiving any oral pleasure I was optimistic because she had said months ago that she would Never suck on me again and now she gave me a slim chance of maybe someday feeling her lips on me again. That little bit of hope kept me wet until we got home and even now my cage has tightened.

9. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    I love your stories

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It’s been a quiet summer except for my birthday and the great tease this morning. Thanks for your kind words my experiences aren’t copyrighted you can copy them if you want. You may need an airplane Ha Ha.

Guest 2802 likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Everything has been normal for since my last post, well normal for us anyway. MissShelly is still receiving g at least three massages a week along with as many foot rubs. Our morning routine has changed as she went on some kind of diet where you don’t eat breakfast so I no longer am required to make it for her. She’s only been on it for a week so in her word “ The time we spent having breakfast you can now spend between my legs “. This has been going on for about 10days now where every morning ( instead of 3-4 times a week ) I’ve brought her to a morning orgasm. So I guess I’m still getting breakfast.

This last Monday she did remove my cage for the evening and I was aloud to get an erection if I could under the conditions that I didn’t touch it or wore a blindfold the whole time. I took her up on her offer when she added a little twist to my unlocked time. My legs were spread apart with the spreader bar and I was mounted on a butplug fastened to the coffee table. As I sat blindfolded, mounted with my legs spread she removed my cage. It felt nice to be free of the cage but since I couldn’t touch or see myself I was unsure if I obtained a full erection, I did produce no shortage of precum to keep my self wet. Just knowing that she was watching me was as exciting as having an orgasm.

mrfelix, Love&Passion, Penney and 2 others like this.
  12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelly and Doctor Bill have become rather good friends as was apparent last night when he came over for a massage. I was waiting for him as instructed with only a lace thong covering my cage.

When he layed on the table I proceeded to give him a very good massage. Even though this wasn’t the first time that I had given a massage to another man it made me uncomfortable. When I finished with his back he turned over so I could massage his chest and legs. I became more uncomfortable as I worked my way from his feet to his upper thighs. His thick cock that was uncovered became erect. Did this mean he wanted me to suck on it, stroke it or not even touch it. I didn’t want to upset him so I simply asked “ How would you like me to deal with this “ as a gently touched him. His response was clear “ stroke me “

I took his thick cock in my hand and applied a generous amount of oil to it and started to slid my hand up and down the shaft. As I stroked him my own cock tried to also get hard. He became even harder as I continued my long slow strokes as his breathing increased so did my pace. I felt a strange feeling boiling up inside of me togive a hand job without sucking on him was a new experience for me and it caused my wetness to dampen my panties. I pumped his cock as fast as I could until he came in long spurts covering my hand and his stomach. I squeezed my legs together pinching my own testicals between them it would have taken only a few strokes for me to cum but those strokes never happened.

As he composed himself he got off the table and thanked me for an incredible massage he tha told me to bend over the table so he could thank me properly. His way of thanking me was by turning my backside a nice shade of red, even though it hurt a little I welcomed every swat he gave me.

13. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh man.. what an awesome time you are having with your play dates. Thanks so much for keeping us up to date and sharing your journey.

It is intriguing to see that 100% straight men are in some ways curious to include other men. It happens in many journals that totally straight men take pleasure in having some kind of involvement with a man. I slowly dove in to the Chastity, FLR lifestyle 3 years ago and I am not yet there but the more I read the more I can imagine going there one day (in 10 years) if my Lady wants me to.

iome343, Guest 2802 and Mash2214 like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I do have to confess that I can’t say that I’m 100% straight. For many many years I’ve had an interesting in what it would be like to suck on another man. My lovely Wife has just allowed me to explore that interest. I honestly have to say I like the feeling of having a hard cock in my mouth.

mrfelix, Love&Passion and Guest 2802 like this.
  15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    A couple weeks ago I started a post with Oops. When a good friend say me with my cage on. Well I’d just like to add that I was at his place last night just the two of us and things carried on like before. Me wearing a cage wasn’t even mentioned or hinted at , it was just like before. When you have a strong friendship as we do these things aren’t that important life can still continue normally.

16. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    I always enjoy your posts and the honesty that you share with us.

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night was a night that I should mark on my calendar. We had just finished supper when Miss Shelly told me to go clean my self up because she wanted to make Love to me. My excitement was obvious as I went to prepare myself for her to make love to me. My excitement was hardly contained behind the steel bars in anticipation of feeling her slide into me. It had been along time since I’d been on the receiving end so I wanted everything to be perfect.

When I entered into the bedroom she was ready for me with the large phalius protruding from her, if I wasn’t caged I would have grown another inch. She patted the bed, I got into position and pullled my legs up she applied a generous amount of lube as I layed my head back to receive her love. Instead of entering me she stepped away, she was gone for a few seconds but when she returned she gave me the ultimate surprise she unlocked my cage and removed it. I rose to greet her with full hardness. She took her position between my legs and slowly slid into me. It took a few stokes to get comfortable but than the pleasure started to flow. She applied more lube to her hardened property and started to stoke it as she made love to my pleasure hole. The pleasure was overtaking me as I said “Time “ she never stopped her thrusting or her stoking and my love muscle tightened around her phalius and I erupted. My contractions seemed to go on and on as I shot cum on my chest. She continued to stroke and thrust into me as I softened in her hand. As she withdrew from me she simply said. “ Every Good boy needs that once in awhile”

I pulled her in and locked my legs around her and thanked her over and over again

18. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    A perfect mistress knows what a sub merda. And the is the perfect leader for you

Love&Passion likes this.
  19. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    This sentence of wisdom must be engraved in stone

20. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Absolutely lovely.
    Every man should be so lucky.

21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night we had some friends that we haven’t seen in along time stop over for a visit. Carla and Brian stopped by. For anyone that’s read my old blog you’ll know the special relationship that we have with them.

They came over in the early evening for a visit. Miss Shelly allowed me to wear clothes while they were visiting that is until Carla asked Miss Shelly if I was still locked in a cage. Her instructions were simple but clear. Remove your clothes. As I did as instructed and stood in front of our guest with only pink lace panties covering my cage I could feel my face starting to blush. This wasn’t anything new for me but it had been a very long time since I was presented infront of them that I was a little uncomfortable.

Carla broke the awkward situation by asking Miss Shelly if I still gave massages. After getting the approval from Brian we went to the massage room where I gave her a very long massage. It excited me to once again massage her as my excitement showed by the dampness in my panties. When we returned to the living room Miss Shelly also noticed my dampness and wasn’t pleased that I had allowed myself to get excited. She had me stand in the middle of the room as she left the room, when she returned my embarrassment was greatly increased. My panties were removed and my backside reddened. In Miss Shelly’s words “Someone needs to be taught to control himself”

The rest of the evening my reddened bum was kept exposed for our guests as I served them beverages, Carla seemed especially happy of the situation that I was in. I couldn’t help to think that maybe I had been setup but no matter what the situation it was really nice to see them again.

slave_m, iome343, Jblocked and 2 others like this.
  22. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Glad you had fun. But I think you were set up to

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This last Saturday I had some business to attend to and didn’t get home till almost 9:00. When I got home I heard a lot of laughter coming from the hot tub Terrie, Carla and Miss Shelly were enjoying them selves and by the sounds of it they had been enjoying themselves for awhile. Miss Shelly called me over to them and told me to go and get more refreshments and come back in my complete serving attire.

When I returned with the refreshments I was nude except for my cage a collar and a plug in my bum. As I served their drinks Miss Shelly looked at me and said “ You missed Something. Go get the paddle “ My complete attire also include a reddened bum which I didn’t have.

When I handed the paddle to her she simply said “Take care of it yourself” I looked at the Terrie and Carla who both had big smiles on their faces before I turned my back towards them and proceeded to paddle myself. My cage tightened and precum appeared almost instantly as I entertained the ladies. Their cheers and encouragement added to my excitement. I continued until Miss Shelly told me to stop. Even though I was still locked and hadn’t been able to touch myself I was close to exploding I wished that she would allow me to join them in the tub but I was sent to bed alone. As I layed in bed tender and excited I could still faintly here them they were definitely having a good time. It took some time but I eventually drifted off to sleep.

24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was awoken from my sleep by the covers being pulled off me and ordered to present myself on the edge of the bed with my back towards the edge of the bed.

It was Dark and I couldn’t see a clock to see what time it was, I couldn’t tell if MissShelly was alone or Terrie and Carla were still with her in the bed room.

Miss Shelly waisted no time as she took a firm hold of her berries and pulled them down causing me to wince with pain. Her words were also clear “ You Should not of had to be told that your ass needed to be spanked “ as she applied a hard slap to my backside. She than grasped ahold of her berries again and firmly said “Don’t Move” I moved forward slightly from the pain of her slap to my right testicals she pulled me back into position and applied two more slaps to my right testicals. The tears were already flowing before she applied the same amount to the left side. She released her berries and pushed on the plug still in my backside as I sobbed into my hands. She finished my punishment with 5 strokes of the strap before saying in a loving voice with one hand on her berries and the other on my bum “Who’s Property are these ?”
    My answer was clear “Yours Ma’am “
    She than said goodnight and left me alone.

aaronhall, iome343, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I’ve been on my best behaviour since Saturday night not wanting to upset MissShelly any more and showing her that I can be a good servant for her. My little extras didn’t go unnoticed yesterday morning when she came for breakfast she set the deck of cards on the table beside her, I knelt beside her with my legs spread and my hands behind my head as a good servant. I had installed my collar and taken it upon myself to put a plug in as I had done every morning since Saturday. I was very happy and content just kneeling beside my Mistress

Miss Shelly said we would let the desire what she would do to me when she got home.

Spade - I would be strapped
    Club - 1 hour sitting with large phalius in my ass
    Heart - Make love to me
    Diamond - Unlocked and allowed to touch myself for 1 hour

When she said what my possibilities were I jump at the possibility of a Heart or even a Diamond. I cut the cards and she removed the top card looked at it and stuck it in her bra. My cage was very tight as I could see just a corner of my fate as she left for work. I stayed kneeling for a few minutes before picking up the cards and putting them away. I thought about going through them to see which one was missing but knew better and didn’t. Just the thought of being free for an hour and pleasuring myself kept me wet and hard most of the day as I went about my dally chores.

Around three o’clock I got a two word text from my Lovely Wife. “Red Card” my excitement grew even more knowing that I wouldn’t be strapped or have to sit motionless while stretched open.
    When Miss Shelly finally came home at 6:14 I was ready. The house was spotless nothing was out of place as she entered. I was also inplace at the door kneeling like a good servant. She walked right past me and went to the bed room as she passed me I noticed the card peeking between her clevage. I remained motionless, excited and wet waiting for her instructions. She called me to the bed room where the five of hearts was laying on the bed and she was standing ready for me.

Her cock was large and glistening with moisture as I got into position on the bed. She removed the plug and buried herself into me causing me to moan with pleasure. Her stokes were long and slow giving me incredible pleasure. I wrapped my legs around her back to draw her in even deeper, the steel bars of my cage were being tested as I felt my release coming on. I released my legs as I said “Time “. She didn’t stop, she instead started to stroke her caged property as I once again said “Time “ She didn’t Stop, as I gripped her cock deep inside me and released my love juices onto her hand. She continued to stoke and thrust into me before removing her cock from me and placing her fingers to my lips. As I licked and sucked her fingers clean she pushed her cock deep inside me one last time and said “Today’s your Lucky Day”. I just smiled and said “Yes Ma’am it is “

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice