Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I was wondering were this relationship might go. I appears to be off to a wonderful start! It certainly sounds like the Doc and Miss Shelly are of a similar mind. Thank you for sharing the evening with us.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    After spending the rest of Sunday in the spa and just relaxing. Monday morning Miss Shelly was ready to do some touring around. We walked around for awhile until we came to the adult store that I bought the oil at and showed my cage to the sales Lady. We entered into the store, their was a young couple also inthe store. Miss Shelly Whispered to me “ Is that the same sales Lady ?”

I responded “Yes Ma’am “ her response was to the point. “Be an obedient little boy or I’ll discipline you right here. She continued to look at and pick out some lingerie handing me the items that she was going to purchase. I had a few items dropped over my arm when she picked up a long leather strap and patted her hand with it. The other couple had finished shopping by now and left the store. We were alone with the sales lady who than came to assist us.

Miss Shelly wasted no time by saying. “ I understand that you’ve already met my servant” she responded “Yes Ma’am “ with a big smile on her face.

Miss Shelly continued her shopping as the sales lady assisted her. When ever our eyes met the corners of her mouth curled up into a grin. As the shopping continue Miss Shelly picked out several bottles of massage oil a but plug and two high end vibrators that she had me pickup and hold as she continued to tap the strap in her hand. As I watched her and the sales lady I could feel my cage starting to tighten and I was sure that my panties were getting damp.

Miss Shelly had finished her shopping and was just looking around when she said “ I think that should do for today. Except for this strap, I’m just wondering if it’ll deliver enough impact. Could I possibly test it before I buy it?”

The sales lady responded “I’M Sorry Ma’am we don’t allow customers to test out the straps, paddles or floggers. It’s against company policy”. I was relieved when I heard her say that as I did not want to be spanked in front of her. She looked at Miss Shelly and than at me and said “but you are buying a lot of items so I guess I’ll allow you to test it before you buy it “ my heart sank as she took the items I was holding and placed them on the counter than went to the door and locked it. When she came back to where we were standing she had a huge grin on her face. Miss Shelly only had to look at me as lowered my pants and panties to expose my cage and backside once again. I was told to place my hands on the counter as they stood behind me. The strap struck me with a lot of force pushing me forward and causing me to yelp. The second stroke was just as hard. Miss Shelly than said “ This is a good strap, it delivers more force than I thought it would.” The sales lady responded by saying “ you know Ma’am if you use a little more wrist action I think you’ll like it even better “ Two more strokes landed hard across my backside as the tears started to run down my cheeks. The spanking stopped as they both commented that it delivered a good impact.

The Sales Lady started to total up Miss Shelly’s purchases ( the strap was included )as I was still standing in front of them with my pants around my thighs. When Miss Shelly noticed the cages in the glass counter she laughed and said. “ those cages are way to big Sweetie, if a cock fills one of them Why would you want to lock it up? You need to but smaller ones “ as she pointed at me with my cock locked in a much smaller cage they both had a good laugh as my face turned the colour of my backside.

After they finished laughing the sales lady was ready to total everything up but Miss Shelly wanted one more thing in the glass counter as she pointed to a hook with a ball on one end of it. The lady picked one up but was stopped as Miss Shelly said “ the one with the Big Ball sweetie, he’s small in the front but can take a big cock in the back” I just lowered my head without saying a word.

I was finally allowed to pull up my pants as I paid for the purchases that came to several hundred dollars. I remained silent as the sales lady unlocked the door and let us out. They shared a huge as we left the store.

As we walked down the street I could feel the tenderness of my backside with every step and even though it was embarrassing and humiliating I was wet between my legs and my cage was uncomfortably tight.

3. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    Your KH is a fast thinker and a great mind at work

4. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Oh my Mash, that was amazing; your Miss Shelly certainly knows how to take control. It excites me just to read your description. I wonder what the sales lady thought about the scene that unfolded in her store.

JiL likes this.
  5. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Surely, not just another day on the job. Something she'll always remember. :lockkey:

Chaste J. and Penney like this.
  6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes Miss Shelly is an amazing Lady. I don’t think the sales lady has had many days like that both in the entertainment end of it and the financial. We probably set a sales record for one day or at least for one customer. This is one of the things I Love about my Wife her unpredictable ability to control a situation.

Love&Passion, JiL, slave_m and 2 others like this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Our flight home last Tuesday was very Quiet. I didn’t want to say anything about the shopping trip,but it kept me tight and wet most of the way home.

It’s been very busy since we got back hom, early mornings and late night working until Friday night Miss Shelly was going out with the girls and I was going to be giving Terrie a Massage. It had been a while since I’d seen and my excitement showed as I was only wearing my normal uniform ( cage &lace panties) as she removed her clothes and got onto the table I felt the dampness in my panties.

Massaging her smooth nude body has always excited me but this time she wanted extra attention to her women hood and breasts. I was More than happy to accommodate her. When I finished I was expecting some kind of a tip but all she did was say ( Thanks I need to go, next time ) as she ran her hand over my backside.

Since I was alone for a long time until Miss Shelly was coming home I went and checked out her purchases at the sex store. Numerous pieces of loungerie, some to small to fit her. A corset that was definitely not in her size, a few vibrators, the strap among other things. The item that I was interested in was the hook with the ball on it. The ball was almost two inches in diameter and the hook about 18inches Long. I was getting excited as I looked at it so I removed my panties and lubed myself up and inserted it into me. It took some time to get it in but when it entered me it wasn’t going to fall out. I pulled up on the hook as the wetness dripped from my cage it surprisingly good. I took it out of myself and looked at it than I had to know what it would feel like so I went down stairs and attached a rope to the eye of the hook put the rope through an eye in the ceiling and inserted the ball into my bum again. I pulled on the rope and raised myself onto my tip toes, almost falling over. The ball pushed deep into me but also gave me a different feeling of being filled and suspended. I tugged on the rope working the ball inside me. I was as hard as I could possibly get but couldn’t do anything to relieve myself as I moved around to feel my cage bounce from side to side. I was getting close to having an orgasm when I let go of the rope and removed the ball from my pleasure hole. As I looked at it in my hands I started to think about what I had just done and that Miss Shelly would approve. I cleaned her new toy up and went to bed.

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Saturday Morning we both had the day off. I was up well before her and had coffee ready when she was ready. We enjoyed coffee on the deck in the morning sun when She asked me what I did last night. I told her about Terries massage than said nothing more. She than asked me if that was all I did.

I than confessed to her that I had played with the ball and hook. She said nothing for a few minutes than said ( Go get the new Strap ) as I handed it to her she instructed me to kneel in front of her. She placed the strap in my mouth for about 15 minutes as she ignored me and did something on her iPad. She placed her iPad down and had me bend over the tablle. 40strokes were applied to my backside each one followed by me saying “ I will not penetrate myself for pleasure “ This wasn’t the end of my punishment as I had to write the same thing 500 times while sitting with a dildo deep inside me.

I was so relieved when I was allowed to stand and remove the dildo from my very sore backside, I immediately knelt in front of my Mistress and apologized for my wrong doings. She had made her point

9. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    That is very interesting about the ball and hook. I've seen those and always wanted to try one. I'll be interested to see how Miss Shelly decides to use it.

JiL and Mash2214 like this.
  10. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Oh my, I was writing my last post while you were writing this. Another oh my!!

Mash2214 likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I hope your “Oh My “didn’t end like mine did. Ouch

12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The rest of Saturday was spent cleaning up the house and tidying up. Isn’t it interesting how even when your away or working from morning to night your house still gets dirty and messy. Gremlins. Anyway I was busy cleaning as Miss Shelly was relaxing and watching me. When ever she watches me do my chores it excites me, I’ve always felt more complete and like a sergeant when she’s watching also when I’m dressed as I believe a servant should be. Cage covered by panties, plug in reddened bum, collar around neck. I wasn’t in full uniform but having my bare reddened bum exposed kept me moist.

The day ended as a lot of Saturday’s do with me giving her feet and other parts of her lovely body a rub until she is fast asleep. It was a great day to spend at home together.

Sunday morning and after noon was very relaxing until Miss Shelly received a call that we were going to have company. I was to get things ready before our guests arrived. I set the table out side to have dinner in the back yard by the fire pit. I was only allowed to wear thong lace panties that didn’t cover much of the marks on my backside. But I was happy knowing that it was someone that knew about our arrangement that was coming over.

The only guest that arrived was Bill. Leena wasn’t with him he was alone. As I served their dinner I was instructed to stand on the other side of the deck facing away from them and only move when called upon to serve more wine or what ever was needed. Even though I couldn’t hear what they were saying I could tell they were having a good time by all the laughter. When Bill left he patted me on the backside and said. “I’ll see you again sometime soon “ he than chuckled and went on his way.

Miss Shelly said nothing about what they were talking about as she prepared for bed and I didn’t ask.

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    In the past five days our life has been as normal as normal can be. I’ve been able to make her breakfast and have her care washed and ready for her on four of those days. She’s received four foot rubs and one massage. Miss Shelly has allowed me one evening of stimulation and that was kneeling beside her while she watched a movie and applying 20 clothes pins to her property (one every minute ) than removing them in the same way.

She hasn’t said anything about something in the future with Bill And Leena and I’m not asking. It has been a very nice quiet week.

14. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    You have me on the edge of my seat

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Enjoy the peace and quite while you can.

Mash2214 likes this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This last Sunday being Father’s Day we spent it with our daughter and grandson until early evening when they went home and Miss Shelly said to me “ Go cleanup and meet me in the massage room.” I did as ordered having difficulty keeping my cage from getting uncomfortably tight in anticipation of what might happen.

When I walked into the massage room she told me to get onto the table. Tonight I was going to be receiving. It felt fantastic as she massaged my back, legs and bottom. She even rubbed my feet something that she normally doesn’t do. I felt very special receiving such an intimate massage. When she finished my back I started to turn over for her to massage my front, but she had other plans.

She led me down stairs and secured my hands in handcuffs and fastened them to a hook in the ceiling and put a blindfold on me. She than went back up stairs and returned about 10 minutes later. I was excited and wet anticipating what might happen. My anticipation was short lived as I felt something probing my pleasure hole. It was the ball from the hook. She pushed it into me causing some pain and than pulled it up lifting me onto my tiptoes. She secured the hook to the ceiling hook. I was on cloud nine as the hook held me up causing my cock to try and break out of its cage, I than felt something gently touching me as she said “ Now should I use this riding crop on your Ass or Your Balls”

I instinctively tried to move away but was unable to do to the hook inside me. My precum was starting to drip in anticipation of feeling the sting of the crop. She continued to tease me and than leave me for several minutes and than do it all over again. Never sticking me with the riding crop. She was driving me crazy with excitement. I wanted her to use the crop on me put still she just teased me with it. She continued for about 30 minutes until she released my hands and removed the blindfold. She than layed back on a big chair and spread her legs. I returned the favour to her through many orgasm until she had had enough and removed the ball from my behind.

It was a Father’s Day that I’ll never forget.

bethanise, slave_m, iome343 and 4 others like this.
  17. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a great Fathers day. Lucky man

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Last night when I was tucking Miss Shelly into bed she asked me a simple question “When was your last orgasm ? “ I had to think about when it was and couldn’t give her an answer. After a couple minutes of silence I said to her “I’m not totally sure “ she responded simply by saying “ If you can’t remember than I guess you don’t need one for awhile. “

After tucking her in I went and thought about when it was. It was at Easter when she gave me the privilege of deflowering her lovely bottom. I wanted to rush into the bed room and tell her but knew that that would be a mistake.

It’s going to be awhile until I receive a nother one but now when she asked I’ll have my answer ready.

19. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:

What a wonderful treat for you! I was wondering when and how she was going to use that ball and hook with you. Such a delicious tease.

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear you had such a nice Fathers Day. You certainly deserve it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I’m not sure about the deserving part but I did enjoy it.

22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning was a routine morning. I was up before Miss Shelly had coffee ready for her and went out side and washed her car. She came out onto the deck as she normally does except this morning she was not dressed in her normal entire of a housecoat or light coverup. This morning she was wearing stockings and garterbelt with no panties with a corset and the item that really excited me was she was wearing a mask. My cage became instantly tight as she stood watching me whils sipping her coffee and tapping the riding crop on the railing.

I washed her car in record time and was on the deck kneeling in front of my Princess my excitement was obvious as her property was dripping. I remained kneeling in front of her waiting for what ever she instructed me to do. Seeing her dressed like this was definitely exciting.

She just slowly finished her coffee than handed me the cup. I ran into the house to refill it. When I returned I was ordered to stand and bend over facing the railing with my legs spread wide. Her property was hanging totally vulnerable to the stokes of the riding crop that I eagerly awaited. I waited for a few minutes until she stood behind me and said “You Will Thank me after each stroke “ 12 times I Thanked Her. 10 for my backside and 2 for her property. She than placed the riding crop in my mouth and told me to go and make her breakfast.

A simple but exciting twist to our normal routine as I served her breakfast and stood beside her chair as she eat it than was sent to the corner while still holding the crop firmly between my teeth.

bethanise, slave_m, Jblocked and 5 others like this.
  23. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I love the way your Miss Shelly's mind never stops imagining ways to keep you well used. I was going to say on your toes, but it seems more like on your knees.

Mash2214 and JiL like this.
  24. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    Nice, experience. Every day things going better

Mash2214 likes this.
  25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Over the past few days Miss Shelly has been very busy at work and doing other things so time for giving me any pleasurable experiences has been put aside for awhile.

I have been home in the mornings to serve her needs which always makes me happy. When she leaves happy and in a good mood in the mornings it makes my day a lot better also. On Monday morning she fastened my legs to the spreader bar as soon as I got up and had to go about my normal chores with my legs spread wide apart. Trying to get around the house, up and down stairs or washing her car were a lot more challenging but it was also stimulating in a different sort of way.

This last Saturday I was given the privilege of giving her a massage on the deck in the afternoon sun. I was wearing only a thin baby blue pair of panties that just covered my cage when our perimeter alarm system went off ( dogs barking)
    I went to go into the house to cover up but Miss Shelly stopped me by saying that it was only Terrie coming for a visit. Their was no reason to cover myself up than since she had seen me dressed like this many times before. When she drove up their was also a man with her. I instantly became conscious of my predicament but it was to late I was already fully exposed to him. He was a very big man with dark skin colour. He took a good look at me before sitting down with Terrie.

Miss Shelly’s massage was shortened as I was required to serve the three of them as they visited on the deck. The mans name is Tyson and is the new man in Terrie’s life, Paul and her had gone their separate ways. I was uncomfortable serving our new guest dressed with only shear panties covering my cage but Miss Shelly and Terrie wasted no time explaining our arrangement to him and that my perpose was to serve them how ever they wanted. I was glad that I had to be going back and forth into the house so I didn’t have to face him directly but even though I was slightly embarrassed my cage was still getting tight and my panties damp.

After they visited for awhile Tyson and Miss Shelly went into the house while I prepared the table to give Terrie a massage. When she removed her shorts and I could clearly see that her bum had been resonantly reddened. My cage got even tighter.

As I massaged her back I payed extra attention to her tender backside to smooth the sting of the spanking. While we were on the deck I could hear occasional laughter from the house but could never hear what they were saying. I finished Terries massage and returned to the head of the table she got off the table and told me to bend over it. I did as she instructed me as she pulled my panties down just below my cheeks and gave me a light spanking with her hand. In her words. “I shouldn’t be the only one with a red bum “. Miss Shelly and Tyson came back out side while I was being spanked and simply walked by us and sat down at the table. The spanking wasn’t hard enough to hurt but my juices were flowing freely from the experience. They spent the rest of the afternoon visiting as I served them with my panties just below my backside. The moisture dripping from the end of my cage.

As evening approached I went into town to get things for supper. When I returned they were all in the Hot Tub. I went about preparing supper, when the it was ready they came into the house and I got my first look at Tyson’s large cock beneath his swimsuit even flaccid it was impressive. They stayed till early evening, as they drove away Miss Shelly said to me “ You were a very Good Boy, maybe next time he’ll let you suck on his cock also “ she than went to get ready for bed as I cleaned everything up and thought about what had happened and what might happen next time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice