Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    This morning started as any morning does when I’m still at home when Miss Shelly wakes up. Breakfast is ready for her and I’m ar her service. I was standing beside her when she told me to get put on the strap on and come back. I returned with the silicon cock attached above my now wet caged much smaller cock. I stood in front of her as instructed she took ahold of my testicals and gave them a squeeze while sucking on the HardCock protruding from my body. I watched as she gave the cock a good blow job, taking it deeper into her mouth than she had ever done to me. I became excited just watching her and feeling her hand on my testicals. I wished it was me in her mouth but knew that wasn’t going to happen.

She than removed her mouth stood up and removed her wet panties and put them into my mouth, I delited in the aroma and taste. She turned and bent over the table. The hard cock slide into her with the greatest of easy. She was ready. I made love to her as she wanted driving myself deeply inside her giving her what she wanted. When she had had enough she removed the panties from my mouth and sent me to the corner until she left for work.

As I stood in the corner I kept looking down at the cock protruding from me with her juices on it, I wanted to take it into my mouth and suck it clean but that wasn’t her plan. Even though I was in the corner I was excited and happy at being allowed to give her such pleasure. When she was ready to leave she Stood me in front of the ottoman in the living room and had me remove the strap on. On the ottoman was laying her favourite strap. She than said “I’ll be home at 5:00 to get ready for tonight you will be waiting for me as you are now, I want you well cleaned, as she touched my bum, and freshly shaved. Who knows what might happen tonight. I want to leave a good impression”

As she walked out the door to go to work I’m not sure who had a bigger smile on their face her or me

JiL, spider203, GripOfChaos and 4 others like this.
  2. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Impression with your Doctor. He making a house call

Mash2214 likes this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I don’t think this is a Doctor visit, were invited to their house for supper. Even Doctors have a social life. He is over 65 and takes a lot more time away from his practice than Younger Doctors do. We’ll see tonight what kind of visit it will be. Maybe we’ll be playing Doctor who knows LOL

GripOfChaos and Jblocked like this.
  4. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Lol have fun

5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was ready and in position at 4:55 as Miss Shelly requested with white thong panties, low cut jeans and a dress shirt folded neatly beside me. My excitement was obvious as precum was dripping off the end of my extra smooth locked property. It was 5:10 when Miss Shelly opened the door and greeted me with a big smile of approval. She went and freshened up before picking up the strap and bending me over. “ We’re running a little late so this will be Hard and Fast, are you ready “ it surprised me that she asked as I replied “Yes Mistress Please spank me Hard and Fast”

As we drove away tears still filled my eyes and sitting was uncomfortable and my cage was tight at the anticipation of what was going to happen. It was going to be a long 50 minute drive. We arrived at their acreage on time (Miss Shelly has been know to have a heavy foot )

Bill and Leena ( names have been changed ) met us at the front door and Bill led us to the patio where we sat on chairs that were way to hard. Miss Shelly smiled as I carefully sat down. The conversation before and during supper was basic small talk getting to know each other better. I wasn’t sure how or when the topic would change but Bill had that under control.

After Leena served us a nice after dinner drink Bill said “ I have a confession that I need to tell you about. This meeting has been in the works for over two years” I looked at Miss Shelly than back at Bill I was speechless as he continued. “ Two Year’s ago when you came in for your medical I noticed faint lines on your backside that I suspected were the result of a hard spanking. Leena and I have wanted to share our interest with Boundage and Discipline with someone so we started to check you guys out.” This would explain why Leena had been at Miss Shelly’s business and they had gotten to know each other casually. But since Leena was also a Doctor she went by her maiden name so the connection was never made. Bill went on to say “ When I say that you were coming into my office because of your ankle I took advantage of the situation to do your medical hoping to see more spanking lines, which I did. When I say your device I knew than what I had to do. Please except my deepest apologies for miss leading you” I didn’t know what to say as I look at Miss Shelly and than at Bill and Leena, his persistence was impressive.

Miss Shelly broke the awkward silence by Thanking him for inviting us and that their secret would be safe with us. She than told them some intimate details about our life, about how long she’s been spanking me and our FLR relationship and how she has the key to her property. Leena who had been very quiet all evening than commented “ You mean you have his penise locked in a cage All the time?” Miss Shelly simply answered “Yes would you like to see it “ Leena nodded her head.

The ice had been broken as Miss Shelly looked at me. I rose and stepped away from the table and removed my shirt. As I undid my pants and let them fall to the ground, Leena’s eyes were glued to my cage that was barely covered. My cage was tight and damp as I removed my panties exposing my cage and reddened backside. It was silent again for a few minutes until Bill spoke. “I believe you’ve made our guest rather uncomfortable Leena” she than rose from the table and started to remove her clothing for a women of almost 65 she had a very toned body. Under her cloths she had on a push-up bra that didn’t cover her pierced nipples and a garter belt and stoking with no panties. Her pubic area was completely smooth with two small rings attached to her inner lips, her bum was tight and slightly reddened from an earlier spanking. We were instructed to stand facing away from the others showing off their handy work. Miss Shelly than said to Bill “ I think we’ll get along just fine as the both shared a laugh “

The rest of the evening Leena and I hardly spoke as Miss Shelly and Bill were having a good conversation. Leena and I were their more for their viewing pleasure, it was my pleasure also as I was sure it was Leena’s

6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Interesting turn of events. I don't want to be a spoil sport, but you will need to be discreet regarding doctor/patient relationships as it can be seen as being unprofessional.

7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That is definitely a concern. It took a lot for him to open up like he did, I think a lot had to do with his planning to retire from his practise. That Doctor/patient relationships is a fine line. You can be a Doctor to someone but not a friend or have anything to do with them outside the office doesn’t make allot of sense to me. It’s like your imprisoned by your profession. Time will tell how our new relationships develops. Thanks for your comments.

8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Saturday morning when neither one of us have to be anywhere is my favourite time. To sit and enjoy breakfast in the sunshine, to kneel in front of my Mistress and give her a nice foot rub while she playfully teases her property with her other foot. To move the massage table outside and give her a good rubdown in the morning sunshine. When she reseaved the text that Carla and Brian would be coming over this afternoon noon for a visit I was almost disappointed that our private time would be interrupted.

It was a couple hours later when they arrived we were still taking life easy relaxing when they drove up. Miss Shelly had slipped on a light cover up but since we were with close friends I wouldn’t be needing any clothing to cover what they had seen many times before.

It only took a couple minutes until Carla commented about the makes on my backside and that someone must have been a bad boy. Miss Shelly corrected her by saying he hasn’t been bad, in fact he’s been very good. It made me smile inside as to hear her as I served refreshments to our guests. The massage table was still on the deck and Carla didn’t need an invitation until she removed her clothing and was laying on it waiting for a massage in the sunshine. Brian also took his turn at receiving a massage. When I had finished massaging his back and he was about to turn over I was uncertain if I would be servicing him in another way I just continued with the massage paying no extra attention to his semi erect cock. I wanted to take it into my mouth and bring it to its full hardness but wasn’t going to do what I wasn’t asked to do. The rest off the afternoon was A nice relaxing visit where everyone was comfortable with or without having clothing on. Carla even joked at one time that I was over dressed and should have my cage removed but it didn’t happen.

9. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I wonder if the Doc wife will be locked soon

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I never even thought about that. It doesn't seem like it's the way their relationship is but things change. Haven't heard anything from them since we were their so we're going to have to wait and see what Bill and Miss Shelly have planned.

Jblocked likes this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    On Tuesday evening after giving Miss Shelly a good foot massage she had me kneel beside her as she was relaxing on the couch. She was gently touching my backside occasionally with her hand ever so slightly. Even though the touch was very gentle I found myself craving it and moving my backside back ever so slightly every time she touched me, we continued with this casual contact for about 30 minutes until She asked me “ Can you clear your calendar and fly me to Edmonton this weekend.” I became instantly excited and my cage started to tighten. Miss Shelly noticed and removed her hand from my backside and asked “What brought that on “

I was surprised at her question and explained to her that after being mounted on the pedestal at Terries Easter party the elderly lady from Edmonton wanted to borrow me. Than I asked “ Isn’t that why we’re going ?”

Miss Shelly just Laughed “ Sorry little boy that’s not going to happen, she just could t do it. I have some business to do and I thought we could fly up together.” She was still chuckling as I said I would love to fly her to Edmonton. She than took ahold of her testicals and gave them a gently squeeze and said “ Since you want to be mounted. Go get the dildo and mount yourself for me “

I did as she asked and spent the next hour and a half sitting with my pleasure hole filled, legs spread as Miss Shelly watched her tightly caged property drip it’s precum onto the floor.

12. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    We started out this morning very early. Miss Shelly wanted to do some shopping before tomorrow’s business meetings. We were in the air by 6:00 for a two hour flight. We were only minutes into the flight when she was worried and suggested that we turn around and go home. (Flying a small plane when their are thunderstorms in the area is interesting ) I reassured her that I had everything under control and that we would be alright. I must have been convincing as she fell asleep shortly after.

When we arrived at our hotel she was Very Thankful that I had gotten us their safely she said to me “I would like to thank you for flying me here. Would you like me to unlock you and give you a Blow Job or would you like to give me a massage and lick my pussy ? “ I just looked at her as my cage tightened their was no question what I wanted, I moved the hair away from her face and kissed her than said “ I would love nothing more than to lick you.” It wasn’t what I wanted but I knew it was she wanted me to say.

Mark Owen, Open2njoy, JiL and 4 others like this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    A little oral loving is more than enough to put a lady in the mood for some shopping. As we spent the afternoon together as she said. “Getting some necessary items. ( shoes,dresses,jewelry etc) “ I’ve never been one for shopping but watching her get excited about the things she found made me feel good also.

After dinner Miss Shelly had me prepare her a bath, she allowed me the privilege of being beside the tub and even allowed me to wash her. This caused my cage to tighten and droplets of moisture to appear. As I dried her off the droplets started to leave a stream down to the floor. This didn’t go unnoticed as she bent over the sink and had me lick her tight little anus. I buried my tongue deep inside her trying to give her as much pleasure as I could as my cage seemed to get even smaller. Miss Shelly continued to grind her cheeks into my mouth until she had had enough and pulled away. She than turned and look straight at me and said “I need a cock instead of your tongue inside me, now go to the bed room and stand in the corner while I finish what you started.”

I stood in the corner wet and excited as she pleasured her self in the other room. And even though I could only hear her and didn’t dare touch her property I had a difficult time not loosing control and allowing her property to have a release. After she finished I rubbed her back and tucked her into bed and went to spend the night on the fold out bed in the other room.

JiL and slave_m like this.
  14. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    This morning when I awoke something was wrong. I was alone. Miss Shelly had gotten up early for a 7:30 breakfast meeting and gotten ready and left without even waking me. This is very strange as I’m normally a light sleeper and am awake before her. She did leave me the following note.

Thank You for taking time to fly me here and last night. I’ll be Thanking you later tonight. Have a nice day alone in the city. Be ready for me at 5:00 in your presentation position, with a warmed up bum. Love Ya

A day alone in a big city.

slave_m and iome343 like this.
  15. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    what are you doing alone, Mash?

Mash2214 likes this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    What am I doing alone in the city. Well I just spent the last two and a half hours walking around downtown. I was also watching people and wondering how many if any are also locked up in a Chastity Cage. The young man that was with a definitely contoling women, the guy that was the feminine side of a gay couple, the older gentleman with his strong willed wife. Maybe all of them or non of them but I can’t imagine that I was the only one.

I did have one thing I needed to purchase. Massage oil, I ran out last night. I found a high end adult store that had nice lingerie, some paddles and whips, high end vibrators and butt plugs and massage oil. When I was paying for my oil I noticed that in the glass case at the counter was the more kinky items and two metal Chastity cages ( both to big for me )

I said to the very nice sales lady (about 35) you probably hear all kinds of stories working in a store like this. Than I asked her if I could ask her a question. She said Yes. I asked her “ If she sells many of those cock cages and if she’s ever seen one on someone.”

She said in the past 3 years that she’s been their she’s sold about ten but has never seen one on some one. I than let my inabitions down and said. “ I’m wearing one right now, I would be more than happy to show it to you So the next time someone asks you can say that yes you have.” I than walked over to the change room and waved for her to follow. She hesitated until I said “Don’t be scared Ma’am I don’t bite “ she chuckled a little than joined me in the change room

I unzipped my pants and let my pants and panties fall to the floor, I than raised my hands behind my head. She took a close look at my cage but didn’t touch it, she took a couple pictures and asked me the normal question. Why, how long, is it comfortable, I answered her questions without moving my hands until she told me that I could pull my pants up. I than left the store with a slightly wetter and tighter cage, happy knowing that I made her day a little bit more interesting.

Mark Owen, Open2njoy, JiL and 5 others like this.
  17. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Such a gentleman. Bet you made her day

18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It just seemed like the right thing to do. It’s not like I was in WalMart. She can now properly promote Chastity cages to her customers. It was exciting to me I guess it’s something I can cross off my list. Showing your cage to a perfect stranger.

19. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Hmmm, think you need punishing for exposing yourself to the sales assistant (irrespective that it was with permission).

20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I didn’t exactly force her to look at my cage she did have a choice to come into the change room. Miss Shelly is taking a bath now and you know me I will tell her what I did and if she agrees with you than I’ll be punished accordingly. You could call it a training experience for the sales assistant.

JiL, iome343 and Jblocked like this.
  21. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    I was also wondering whether showing your cage to the adult store shop assistant has consequences. Miss Shelly might not have given explicit authorisation for that. But she did say
    So there might be some latitude there??? Good luck.

Chaste J. likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I was ready in position at 5:00 as Miss Shelly instructed. To add to the excitement of the situation I was facing away from the door with my reddened bum and caged property presented to who ever came into the door. As I heard the door opening my cage tightened, even knowing that it was her their is always that chance that it could be someone else.

She tapped my hanging cage with her foot than went into the washroom. I remained in position. When she came out a few minutes later my cage was as tight as it could be. She dropped some oil on my pleasure hole and slid a plug into me, it felt so good to be filled, I wanted her to work it around and give me more pleasure but that wasn’t her plan she simply said. “Get dressed it’s time for supper”

We walked a few blocks to the restaurant where we meet up with about 30 others from her business meeting. I was on my best behaviour and a few ladies even commented to Her about how much of a Gentleman I was. This helped to keep my cage snug and damp. If they only knew the whole story of what was under the dress pants.

JiL, iome343, slave_m and 1 other person like this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It was a much later evening than we thought it would be, so when we got back to our room. Miss Shelly was ready for bed after a bath and a foot rub she was fast asleep.

This morning I made a point of getting up before her and was kneeling at the foot of the bed, ( the plug was still in ). We had coffee together as we talked about our days yesterday. I told her about the sales assistant I even mentioned that some friends here had suggested I be disciplined for it.

She just smiled as she listened than said “ I might just do what your friends said, maybe tomorrow we can go back to the store together” she than went to get ready for her day. As she left the room she looked back at me as I was once again kneeling in the middle of the room and said. “See you at 3:00, behave yourself “ she was in a very happy mood as she closed the door.

JiL, iome343, Jblocked and 1 other person like this.
  24. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    "Behave yourself". Like you have a choice! :lockkey: :)

25. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelly just stopped by the room during her lunch break and wasted No time.

She came in Unlocked me, supervised my shaving and washing of her property, took it into her mouth for about a minute. Than said “ take a good look and a picture it’s going to be a Long Long time till it’s unlocked again.” She than watched me lockup her property, as I handed her the key she simple smiled and was gone.

Jblocked, Rectrix, JiL and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice