Her Display II

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mash2214, Apr 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    Life has been very busy this last week. I had to fly to Ottawa for business meetings and just got home Yesterday, Miss Shelly was very considered of my business trip and didn't bother me with doing anything. When I arrived home yesterday things got back to a more enjoyable normal. I made her breakfast this morning as usual and she repeated my conditioning excercise of sitting motionless with the long but plug buried inside me. It was much more comfortable this time and enjoyable as was evident by the precum dripping off the end of her property. She hasn't said anything about when we might be going to Edmonton so I can entertain my new fan.

She did inform me as she was leaving for work that she wanted to drive her summer car on Saturday to go out with a friend and that my backside would match the colour before she left.

Rectrix, manintyres, slave_m and 6 others like this.
  2. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    When your away for a few days it always nice to get home again but when you get home it always seems like you have a lot of catching up to do. Well last night was a catching up night.

I had not one, not two but three massages to give. Carla and Brian had come over and both of them wanted a massage, or I should say needed one. i prepared in my usually manor wearing only a pair of lace panties over my cage, this in it self was exciting for me as it was the first chance I had to show off my new sheer lace panties, I was feeling naught so I choose the black ones.

Carla was first and as usual just wanted the feeling of a total body massage. Brian was next, he had pulled some muscles in his back and was in some discomfort so I had my work cutout for me. I spent a lot of time working the tension out of his upper and lower back along with his hips and buttocks. The thought that I was massaging another man while I was caged and wearing sheer panties never even accured to me. I wanted to relieve him off his discomfort. When I had him roll over so I could work on his upper legs things took a different direction. Brian had been enjoying the massage which showed by the wetness on the sheet and his semi erect (unlocked ) cock. He showed no sign of being embarrassed as I massaged his upper thighs and calves. I kept catching myself looking at his semi erect cock that was getting harder. My cage was getting tighter and the front of my panties damper as I finished massaging his feet. I moved to the side of the table looked him straight in the eyes. Not a word was said as I lowered my mouth and took his cock deep into my mouth. The feeling and taste of his manhood caused my cage to get even tighter. I sucked on his hardness for a few minutes, I wanted to make him cum but than the girls would know so I resisted and removed my mouth from him. I looked up at his face and his eyes were closed but he was smiling.

We composed ourselves and Brian got dressed before we joined the ladies. Shelly commented that it took me along time to give a massage. I just responded with " He had a lot of tension to get rid of. " not a word was said about our little moment as we visited for the rest of the evening. My evening ended by giving Miss Shelly a massage that ended as they normally do with her fast asleep.

Mark Owen, Rectrix, anasyrma and 5 others like this.
  3. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelly is on her way this morning as usual. While she was enjoying her breakfast I told her what I had done to Brian last night her response was simple "Show me "

I went and got a dildo with a suction cup on it and stuck it to the fridge door. I knelt down In front of it and took it deep into my mouth and sucked on it like I had last night. Miss Shelly simply sat and watched as I did my best to swallow ever inch of the silicon cock. My jaw and mouth were getting sore as I continued to give this fake cock the best blowjob that I could while Miss Shelly finished getting ready to leave.

As she walked out the door she called me over to give her a hug and said. " Have a great day, redden your bum, say 40 times/side with the paddle" We than shared a passionate kiss as she went out the door and I went to get the paddle.

Life is Good

4. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Sorry to hear that the recent tragedy hit so close to home. On another note, thank you for continuing on with a new blog. I will always look forward to hearing from you and hope you continue to be happy and content in your life and adventures. :strong::lockkey:

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your concern. We didn't know anyone personally that was on the bus, but since Miss Shelly knows so many people that had family members or friends that were it hit her very hard.

6. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Saturday morning being Miss Shellys Dady off I was up way before her. I had gotten her car ready the night before. It was clean and freshly polished ready for its maiden Voyage of the summer. She hadn't filled me in on any of the details off where she was , when she was going or with who. So I prepared breakfast for her and waited for her to be finished sleeping. I was just making myself some coffee when someone was at the door I slipped on a pair of pants and went to answer it. It was Carla and Brian. It seemed that Carla and her had plans and someone had slept in.

I went into the bed room to wake her by whispering in her ear She doesn't like to be awoken when she se sleeping but this morning was an exception. When she opened her eyes she looked at me with a puzzled look on her face than looked at her clock and said one word "SHIT" to say the least the next few minutes were a blur of Excitment as she tried to get ready in record time. I tried to assist her as best I could but their wasn't much that I could do.

She was ready to leave in a record for her ( she likes to take her time getting ready ) she came into the living room looked at me and repeated her one word "Shit " she returned to the bed room and called Brian to follow her. They returned in a couple minutes and Brian came to me and said " Shelly said your Bum needs to be strapped before she leaves and she wants me to do it, So pull down your pants and Bend Over "

What .Was all I could say as Miss Shelly came out of the bed room glared at me and said "Over the Ottaman Now " I removed my pants and panties and did as instructed. I didn't want to be spanked by Brian, Miss Shelly or Carla but not Brian. The strap made contact with my backside, thankfully it wasn't very hard, again and again he stopped me, tears were forming in my eyes not from the pain but from the embarrassment. This wasn't the relationship I thought we had or I wanted with Brian. I heard one word from Miss Shelly "Harder" Brian strapped me a few more times harder than before. Again I heard the word "Harder " he increased the force, it hurt more but was still bearable. The strapping stopped as Carla took the strap from Brian. She wasn't pleased at what he was doing and threaten him that he would also be strapped if he didn't do it properly. She than applied a very hard stroke to my backside that caused instant pain.

Brian strapped me once again with way more force than he had before causing my tears to start to flow. I heard Miss Shelly say "25 more " as her and Carla rushed out the door. They wer gone. Brian continued his assault on my backside. I wanted to stop him since they had already left he didn't have to continue but he did untill he delivered all 25

I was crying like a little boy when he stopped and I went into our bed room to be alone.

CmonC, Rectrix, iome343 and 2 others like this.
  7. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It was about 45 minutes before I walked out of the bed room to face Brain. He was sitting in the chair resting his feet on the Ottaman. The strap was still on the Ottaman. He was holding his phone texting with someone. I was uncertain what to do, this wasn't the kind of relationship that I thought we would have. I stood their in silence he also didn't say a word. I took the next move and knelt down and lowered my head, a few minutes passed before Brian said " I was just texting with your wife and she said that you are to do what ever I ask, do you understand " Yes Sir I responded. He continued "she said that when you come out of the bed room she wants you to do something." I said nothing and waited for his instruction. He said nothing as he stood in front of me and lowered his pants exposing his semi erect cock. I wasted no time giving him the pleasure he wanted and that my Mistress ordered. I cupped his cheeks and pulled him tight as he filled my mouth with his passion. I wasn't going to allow any of it to drip out of my mouth.

The rest of the day was spent how I had originally thought it would with two guys talking about their relationship with their ladies . It seems that Carla and Brains arrangement is similiar to ours, where Carla controls their sex life and is sort of Incontrol but not nearly to the extent that we are. We talked extensively about our arrangement like two normal guys except for one detail one of us spent the day caged and nude by his wife's request.

Mark Owen, Rectrix, anasyrma and 5 others like this.
  8. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Wow! I find myself saying wow to many of your posts, but wow that was some day. It could not have been easy sit, and to write about it. I do hope you have a much better week Mash.

9. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    I am a bit like @Penney and think 'Wow' to many of your posts. But this is more like WTF!!:eek:

Personally, my wife making me suck another guy wouldn't be a problem. But I think she would need to be there being the Dominant. My wife making me submissive to another guy, even through her authority, would probably be a bit much for me. But as Hamlet said to Horatio (and could well say it to me)
    ''There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.''​

10. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your responses @Penney and @Panda2010 i appreciate your comments. I also have to add that I don't see the Wow factor that you seem to see. Since Miss Shelly has had me Ssuck on another man it's become an act that I don't mind doing I've actually started to enjoy it. It sort of gives me a feeling of power and control and when he cums in my mouth I feel good that I have given him the pleasure that his wife/ girlfriend may not want to do. As it is with the relationship between Carla and Brian, Carla doesn't service Brian orally and every man knows how good it feels to have a good Blow Job. This is only the third time that I've had Brian's cock in my mouth the last time was only a few days ago while the first time was back at the end of February before he has locked for 21 days. I wrote about it in "On Display post 949 " if your interested.

With regards to being spanked by Brian. Yes that was a bit of a shock to me also but if Miss Shelly hadn't slept in she would have taken care of that on her own. Even though it was a painful experience the kinky part of me still enjoyed it. It may seem that my life is wild and crazy but the craziness only centres around Carla and Terrie and lately not very much with Carla. A lot of the time my life is very simple I lust go about my everyday life serving my Mistress and going about my Business without her doing anything to stimulate me or request any kind of sexual stimulation from me. If it wasn't for rubbing her feet, applying lotion and oils to her and a couple massages a week we would have very little normal contact. Except for when she comes up with a wild idea like she did with Brian.

I would also like to add that since we have a Very open relationship with Carla and Brain and Terrie it isn't uncommon for them to see me locked up wearing panties with a spanked bum. This has become a normal part of our life and to be perfectly honest I'm very Happy with the way our relationship is and I wouldn't want to change it in anyway. So if my Mistress wants me to kneel in front of another Man and suck on him I'm more than willing to do as she wishes.

Thanks again for your comments I really appreciate them "Take Care and Stay Locked "

Sissy-CJ, bethanise, JiL and 6 others like this.
  11. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    After my previous post about the "Wow Factor " I'm not sure I should even post what happened yesterday. But here goes.

I've been having some issues with swelling in my left ankle. This has been going on for a couple of months so like most males I know that hardly ever go to a Doctor unless they absolutely have to I went to see the doctor that I've been seeing for almost 20 years. I go once every 2 years to renew my medical for my pilots license which is due the end of June

He checked out my ankle and gave me some medication to help control the swelling which was no big deal. While I was sitting on the examination table he said to me "We might as well take care of your medical while your Here. Pull your pants down " I was not prepared for this and I told him I had an appointment for the 15th of June for my Medical.

He said "I was going to contact you about changing that anyway since he was going away than. So let's get it done. "

I wasn't prepared as I was wearing bright yellow lace panties over my cage. Two years ago when I had my medical I was allowed to be unlocked and had on normal guy underwear. I started to panic as he wasn't taking No for an answer and undid my pants and slid the down exposing the top of my panties. He than reached into my pants to examin me and found my caged cock. I had day my eyes closed as he was doing this so I opened them as he looked at me and said " I don't remember this from last time " I was blushing with embarrassment and apologized to him for my panties and cage. He just simply said " Its not my position to judge how people live their lives. As long as it doesn't interfere with your ability to fly your airplane. " I assured him that it didn't interfere wit my flying and that it was actually more comfortable than it looked. He than asked me how long I had been wearing this thing. I told him the truth that it was coming up on 8 years and that the last two years it's been on me almost 24/7. He assured me that it didn't seem to be doing any damage to my testicals or causing a hernia.

It was now time for my prostate exam as I got off the table lowered my pants and panties to the floor and bent over the table as he put on gloves and lubbed up my bum to prepare it for the examination. As he inserted his finger into me he said " I will tell you this those are the brightest underwear I've ever seen in my 30 years of being a doctor."

After the examination I was allowed to get dressed and we talked for awhile as we normally did. The conversation may have seemed normal but I was more than happy to leave his office.

Rectrix, bethanise, JiL and 8 others like this.
  12. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh Mash, what a journey. thanks for posting the doc update.... I am sure it caused your Miss Shelly to giggle when you told her. Again, thanks for all the updates. Really appreciate reading your journey.

Mash2214 likes this.
  13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Giggle would be an understatement. she laughed so hard a little bit of pee came out.

JiL, Love&Passion and CagedAnimal2 like this.
  14. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    You writings get better with each passing entry!

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. Needtobechaste

Needtobechaste Submissive male who needs to be chaste.

Sales
    Seattle, WA
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    [@mash2214,

I have read and re-read this post many times. I am not sure why or how this is pulling me back but I seem to be more and more intrigued by sucking another mans cock. I am not gay or bi-sexual nor do I have issue with it but the draw to this activity is quite strong. Maybe because of your comment on the control you feel from this. I certainly want to understand this desire within myself. I am in awe of you and your lifestyle with Miss Shelly, Terrie, Carla and Brian.

Humbly,

Needtobechaste

QUOTE="Mash2214, post: 257487, member: 31832"]It was about 45 minutes before I walked out of the bed room to face Brain. He was sitting in the chair resting his feet on the Ottaman. The strap was still on the Ottaman. He was holding his phone texting with someone. I was uncertain what to do, this wasn't the kind of relationship that I thought we would have. I stood their in silence he also didn't say a word. I took the next move and knelt down and lowered my head, a few minutes passed before Brian said " I was just texting with your wife and she said that you are to do what ever I ask, do you understand " Yes Sir I responded. He continued "she said that when you come out of the bed room she wants you to do something." I said nothing and waited for his instruction. He said nothing as he stood in front of me and lowered his pants exposing his semi erect cock. I wasted no time giving him the pleasure he wanted and that my Mistress ordered. I cupped his cheeks and pulled him tight as he filled my mouth with his passion. I wasn't going to allow any of it to drip out of my mouth.

The rest of the day was spent how I had originally thought it would with two guys talking about their relationship with their ladies . It seems that Carla and Brains arrangement is similiar to ours, where Carla controls their sex life and is sort of Incontrol but not nearly to the extent that we are. We talked extensively about our arrangement like two normal guys except for one detail one of us spent the day caged and nude by his wife's request.[/QUOTE]

Mash2214 likes this.
  16. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    One of my greatest pleasures as a cocksucker was swallowing another man's very essence. It is a wonderful compliment to him and a privilege for me.

Jamie's-Locked and Mash2214 like this.
  17. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Swelling in the ankles, legs, or feet happens to some when they fly. It hasn't become a problem for me but it happens often to my wife, who as you know, sometimes flies weekly. I am also going thru recertification for my merchant mariners license, so I am just making the medical appointments now for that. I will try to learn from your experiences... lol.... Clearly, your Doctor is a professional who respects you and likes you after the 20 years or more you've been with him, and that's a blessing.

You are living in a somewhat different situation which has evolved from when we first met. Maybe not so much the wow factor anymore at this point, but rather the long line of us who are green with envy and admiration.

On another note, my NHL team will be playing golf as of today. Until next year. !!!
    Hope you enjoy your week ahead. @JiL

18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    [/QUOTE]

I would also say I'm not gay or bisexual. I have no desire to spend my life with a man instead of my wife. What I would say is I was sexual curious how it felt being on the other side of the blowjob. Receiving one feels incredible but like my Wife has said for years giving one gives her the feeling of power and control over the person. After giving a few blowjobs I have to agree with her.

19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply and concern. My ankle issue isn't a result of flying. I actually don't fly that much, maybe tree or four times a year on Airlines and ever couple weeks with my own plane.

My Doctor has always been a very Cool Guy, the kind of person that I like and respect, maybe that's why I've been going to him for so long. Also he already knew that I kept my pubic area cleanly shaved, and on the last couple times I went for a medical I cleaned my self before in anticipation of the prostate exam.

Love&Passion likes this.
  20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    The weather is nice and warm and we all know what that means it's time to drive the convertibles.

Saturday morning when I got up I started my normal ,summer, routine. I washed Miss Shellys car ( almost in the nude, covered by a few metal bars ) as I was cleaning the windows she came out onto the deck for coffee and to watch. I became wet and my cage tightened when I say her on the deck, even after many years of doing things to please her it still excites me when she's watching me.

She went into the house for a few minutes and when she returned she called me over to her. In her hand she had the key. She was swinging it around her finger when she said to me. "I want my cock to be free this weekend No Cage" my cage tightened as I heard her words as much as I've become use to being locked all the time the chance to be free and maybe be allowed an erection still excites me.

My hopes were slightly broken when she said " But you will not touch it with out permission and you will be punished if IT gets hard. " she than removed my cage completely, I was semi erect by the time she finished and precum was dripping from the tip. She took the precum on her finger and licked it clean.

Saturday was spent doing things around home, you know the honey to do list , so not getting excited wasn't an issue. Well some of the time anyway. Miss Shelly kept me on edge through out the day by taking her soft property into her mouth for a quick suck on many different occasions. Never taking it to erect but just getting it to stir. I did fail the erection test three times during the day. On my first failure I was ordered to stand with my hands behind my head and my eyes closed. Miss Shelly than clipped 6 cloth pins to her testicals, they remained on untill her property was soft and than were removed very slowly. On the second and third offence I was ordered to do jumping jacks with 8 and 10 cloth pins. The feeling of her property bouncing up and down caused it to take a lot longer to go soft.

At the end of the day we showered together were I once again failed the test. I wasn't punished after the shower but when we went to bed she secured my hands to the head board so I wouldn't have any opportunity to touch her property without permission. Being secured in this position wasn't terribly uncomfortable that is until you get an itch that you can't scratch. The nice thing about being unlocked during the night as MissShelly slept beside me is her property grew to its full potential and even though I couldn't touch it just feeling it rub against the sheet and knowing it still works made me a very Happy servant.

Mark Owen, Rectrix, bethanise and 6 others like this.
  21. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Glad to see you are enjoying the benefits of “honour method” chastity - easier teasing!

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry for not updating sooner. It's been a Very busy week and I haven't taken the time. Anyway. When I awoke last Sunday morning a felt a strange feeling, besides having my hands secured to the head board. I had a full erection that Miss Shelly was gently caressing. When she realized that I was awake she stopped her touching and got out of bed. As she was leaving she said. " You have till I come back to make my property soft or I'll use the riding crop " if anyone has ever felt the sting of a riding crop on your privates you would understand that I didn't want to experience it. When Miss Shelly returned to the bed room her property was as she requested soft and obediently laying down.
    This was the mode for the rest of the day I remained nude and uncaged with the instruction that if I got erect I would feel the sting of the riding crop. Believe it or not I made the whole day keeping her property soft it wasn't easy but when she locked the shortest cage on me in the evening I felt like I had won.

The rest of the week was quite, she had me kneel beside her with my hands behind my head while she watched a movie that

Rectrix, bethanise, JiL and 3 others like this.
  23. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Damn fat fingers. On Tuesday night I knelt beside her as she watched a boring movie, she did use her foot to bounce her testicals a few times but mostly it was just being an obedient serve to beside my Mistress's side.

Wednesday was a different story. I was working till 6:00. At 5:30 Miss Shelly sent me a text that said. " Tonight at 7:30 you have a client that wants a massage. You WILL be blindfolded, collared with the leash, red panties only, bent over the massage table at 7:25". Just thinking about getting ready for tonight caused my cage to tighten. She than added " Clean and Lube your little Whore Hole " I could hardly get away from work quick enough to get home and prepare myself for the client.

I was in position as instructed on time. It seemed to take more than 5 minutes before I heard the front door open than close. They had arrived, my cage became tight as the person entered the massage room. I'm sure if they looked they would have seen precum dripping from the tip of my cage. I heard a thud and the sound of a zipper being undone. My panties were roughly pulled down and my legs forced farther apart. I started to panic due to the forcefulness of the mystery person, knowing that I may be forcefully taken caused me to shiver and tighten up. They than grabbed my wrists and pulled them back to my bum using my hands to hold my cheeks apart. Opening my Whore hole for them. I wanted my hole to be filled but I didn't want to be forced as though I was being raped.

I felt a hard object at my opening I tensed up as it started to slid into me. They went slow and gently till their hips co caged my backside I was thankful that they had been gently and worked my back side back against their thrusts taking them as deep as I possibly could. I wasn't positive but it felt more like a dildo than a cock which eased my anxiety some knowing that I was being taking by a women and not a man. The thrusting continued as I was approaching the point to where I thought I could cum they stopped and removed themselves from me. I wanted more but was t going to get it my ass was slapped a couple times by their hand and two fingers were pushed into me as my leash was pulled tight lifting my head untill I wa standing I was moved to the head of the table by the fingers inside me. I could feel fingernails against my delicate flesh. I was sure now it was a women.

They positioned them self on the table and cleared their throat roughly. I took that as my single to start the massage. I applied a generous amount of oil to my hands then placed them on their back. As I massaged their shoulders they felt familiar the more I massaged their back I realized that it was Miss Shelly her self on the table. Needless to say she recieved a fantastic massage.

Rectrix, bethanise, JiL and 4 others like this.
  24. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    this last Sunday being Mother's Day Miss Shelly spent a lot of time talking on the phone to her Mother. Our Daughter took us out for a very nice lunch that even though she was taking us out I ended up paying for the meal. Kids you have to love them.

We arrived back at home around 2:30 and were alone. Miss Shelly wanted to spend the day just relaxing and sunning her self on the deck in the nice warm sun. I spent over two hours where she wanted me to be. Kneeling between her wide spread legs using my tongue and lips to give her an afternoon of oral pleasure. As she reached the peak of her pleasure she would place her hand on the back of my head and pull me in tight untill her pleasure subsided. After she had recieved all the orgasms she wanted I was allowed to get up, my knees were sore and my tongue was tired, my whole body was stiff but I was delighted to spend the afternoon pleasing my Mistress. When I stood up I thought I was finished but Miss Shelly had other plans. I was to retreve the dildo and was mounted on it In front of her just close enough so she could reach her property with her foot. For over 30 minutes she kept me on display for her with my legs spread wide bum filled and cage dripping onto the deck. It was a Fantastic Mothers Day

bethanise, mrfelix, JiL and 5 others like this.
  25. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    every day you live became a perfect day, thanks to miss shelly

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice