Her change

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockeduplover121, Dec 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    So we started into chastity a few months ago. I enjoyed being denied but constantly hot irritated with wearing a cage. Mostly due to my body ringed cages we never comfortable. So we stopped locking me up and kinda went back to our old sex life. About a month ago I got my frenum piercing. Chastity never really came up until about a week ago. We had a bad argument that left us both upset. It was at this point she realized she liked me much more when I was locked.
    So as of a few days ago I've been on the honor system except when left alone. In which my old cage goes on. We have order a Cage 7 ringless that will be locked on when it arrives. I must say I forgot how hard the first few days were especially because it's seems she's driving the point home with edging.
    I was told I will probably get a full release on Christmas but who knows. And after that I'm clueless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice