Help

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by diegom2011, Feb 2, 2023.

1. diegom2011

diegom2011 New member

Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    I have a couple of questions:

1 - How do u clean/dry after u pee? (In a closed plastic cage)
    2 - How do u align your pee hole? (What do u do to align it correctly?)
    3 - How do u "wear" the ring? (On others pic, the ball skin seem to be placed, sort-of, on the sides of the cage, mine goes under even with super tight rings)
    4 - (not my case, but for a friend) if you don't have one of ur balls and want to wear chastity, solutions?

Super thx

2. saruman

saruman Active member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    1. I just use a bit of toliet paper to wipe away the last few drops. The tip of the glans should reach the end of the tube of the chastity 99% of the time, in which case there is no room for urine to get into the tube.

2. In the HT Nub it's very easy as the tube is as short as the glans itself, and it's basically almost impossible NOT to line up the peeing hole with the hole in the tube when putting on the device.

In the HT Nano it can be a bit more hit and miss. If the peeing hole is very much misaligned when putting the device on, I just pull it back and try again. If it is not quite fully aligned, then usually that isn't a problem, after wearing it for an hour or so, it will settle into place.

In both cases, once the device is put on correctly, the peeing hole will stay in the correct position and there shouldn't be any need to readjust.

3. Not sure what you mean here, but you can look at the photos in my gallery. Let me know if that answers your questions.

4. There was a thread about this a little while ago, you might want to try and look that up.

3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    An enclosed cage sounds much more difficult to clean up than my steel cage but I use toilet paper afterwards, I use a Q-tip to align with the opening.

4. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Ditch the plastic cage “toy” and go metal. I know I’m gonna get flames from those that swear they’re good, but they’re woeful to keep clean, and in the long run not near as comfortable. I know custom metal is expensive but quality cages fit very well and are extremely comfortable…just something to consider if you’re making this long term.

For the pee issues - sitting down is just easier. Second, I used to always keep some q-tips/cotton swabs with me, use those in the end to help line things up…(yes I started in plastic like most folks)…once I went metal this was easier in a more open design as you could use your fingers a bit to help line things up. TP for clean up on the end.

I still usually sit to pee at home, but can and do stand when I’m out, but I’m also pierced and in a shaft/glans only cage with no base ring so it’s a little easier now.

5. Plotthund

Plotthund Member

Local Time:
    I agree with Littlejt1 above. I'd also add that for clean up you could also use baby wipes or Dude wipes. That also helps cleaning your ass after you've had a nice dump.

6. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I have a steel cage, but I always sit. I use a bit of toilet paper, then head to the sink for a light rinse. If it’s a public bathroom, I forgo the rinse part.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    @diegom2011 plastic ones will pong if you not allow to take it off and get it nice and clean.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    I use cotton buds to go up inside the pee hole and soak up and residue left.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice