Help with places to get sub a PA, so i can get a new cage for him.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Max, Jul 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    We have had problems with plastic cages, i want metal really.

Mistress Max.

petevans and slave_m like this.
  2. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    That is such a shame, you really are a good sub\slave, someone would be so grateful to have you as there sub. I wish you the very best of luck in finding someone close to where you are.

They look just the part on you. Very nice

Mistress Max.

petevans likes this.
  3. sissywindsor

sissywindsor Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Ma'am , my avatar is actually me. I love the proper hotel maid look and i am good at real housework.... hoping someday to serve in real life

4. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Shame you are not in England.;)

Mistress Max.

petevans and sissywindsor like this.
  5. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    the glans armor will not tear your pa it's one of the lightest available,, your torks bits will not fit, also a huge benefit is that you can stand to pee, perhaps you lose the humiliation of having to sit to pee but it is handy. Mistress can put a ring around your balls for your comfort or perhaps a locking ball weight.

Edward Jones and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. sissywindsor

Local Time:
    I really wish i was Ma'am, thank you, 'curtsy' x

You would never do any housework again !

gentleman zig likes this.
  7. sissysnax

sissysnax Goddess Jade's maid-in-training

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
  8. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    i second this. However, i went directly to BAWR. i am kept in a titainium BA-01. It is a birdcage type device. My Queen had all my hair down there eliminated by laser hair removal, so She never has to remove the cage as cleaning/hygiene are not an issue. She does have to remove it if there is a medical issue though. No issues with the cage, just doctor stuff. The fit is perfect as it is custom and it is VERY lightweight! The security screw is impossible to remove as it is countersunk once installed. All cages they build are available in piercing option. They even have a system (if you wish) that makes the cage impossible to remove even with the key once installed (NOT for us)!! my Queen felt that this device was as close as you could get to having a device that a urologist would prescribe if the medical community started to provide male chastity services to interested couples.
    Hope any of this helps in your decisions. my regards and respect Mistress Max.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  9. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    @Queens kept
    Thank you so much for the info, that is interesting there are so many options, i love the idea of the imposible to remove version but not so practical.

I would love sub to have laser hair removal, how many courses did you have to have and has any grown back?

Mistress Max.

10. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    #60 Permenently Caged, Jul 10, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
    This is not me, however mine is ordered and on the way.

Very comfortable and 100% customized to your specifications. It WILL NOT Come off without the key.
    And the keys are amazing! They are unique and also Stainless Steel...good luck drilling that out!

[​IMG]

11. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:

Rectrix likes this.
  12. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks for all the info, i would like to get my sub a brazialian he is just 50 so no grey hairs down there yet, we dont live to close to a large city to keep going to get it done and also think you are better catered for in the USA. But i will look more into it more as it would be better to keep his cage on.

The circumcision was the best thing ever for sub, it did hurt him not at the time but after and was very worrying as we did not really know how battered it would be. But all done now:)
    Maybe one day your MIstress will get you pierced, if you can manage to pull out tthe cage and she sees this, it might change her mind, it certainly did mine!:)

Mistress Max.

petevans and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  13. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    What sort of cage is that? interesting looking device.

Mistress Max.

petevans and Edward Jones like this.
  14. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I have experience with having male Brazilian waxing done, please let me know if you have any questions.

Mistress Max likes this.
  15. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Oh great, how many sessions did you have, did it hurt and are you happy with the results?
    Do you think it was worth the cost compared with shaving all the time?
    Problem for me is that i would like to limit any reasons for the cage to come off like monthly shaving up!:)

Mistress Max.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  16. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    I do it every 6 weeks or so, as the hair grows back, albeit much less coarse than before. Surprisingly, the first time I did it, the balls, penis, scrotum, and anus did not hurt when waxed, but the thick hair on the abdomen directly above the genitals really did hurt and I bled a little bit, but it wasn’t like yell out loud painful like you see in the movies.

Yes, it was definitely worth the cost and is much better than shaving because it’s completely smooth for weeks. The only thing better is laser hair removal. I totally understand and support your desire to limit the frequency by which you’ll need to remove the cage. The only thing to keep in mind is that there’s a 24 hour period after waxing down there, especially in the beginning, where it’s red and tender, and you’re advised to abstain from wearing anything tight, taking a hot bath, or engaging in any sexual activity. After that, it’s smooth sailing (no pun intended). Also, in the beginning, the ingrown hairs were very itchy for me and I broke out in acne as a result. They do give you products to use down there, which helps, but everyone is different. The longer you do waxing, the less of a problem this becomes and if he’s been shaving before, his skin might be less sensitive than mine. All in all, I still think it’s worth it if you’re willing to go through some of those growing pains.

Lastly, most waxing technicians are women, mine was a very attractive young woman and I couldn’t help but get an erection, as she had to touch my penis a lot. I apologized and told her I meant no disrespect. She just laughed and said don’t be embarrassed, it happens a lot and that it’ll actually help her wax my penis easier since the skin is stretched tight in that position. She would also repeatedly wipe my precum, which was rather nice of her. I would imagine that you would want to be in attendance to observe so that you may unlock him and monitor for any unauthorized erections.

17. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:
    That sounds great it is so much better all smooth, i hate body hair now so think waxing is a minimum and would like laser to be a permenant solution.

Oh my, i bet that was humiliating getting an erection in her hands as she waxes you.:):):)

Mistress Max.

petevans and Edward Jones like this.
  18. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    That first time was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Their table has stirrups, so there I was, completely naked, feet in the stirrups, erection bobbing and precum oozing, horny as hell from the prolonged chastity, all while this young and very attractive woman was handling me down there, smiling at me, and closely looking at my genitals the entire time. She was fully clothed, so I felt so vulnerable, exposed, and helpless.

19. Mistress Max

Verified Female

Local Time:

Oh my word, that is fantastic, what a great situation to be in, especially if your Mistress was there!!!
    Mistress Max.

Edward Jones and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  20. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    You can find it on Itsy or DHGate.

I ordered from Mr. And Mrs. Store-Adult Product For Men, Adult Products And Customized Supply Distributors & Exporter from China | Dhgate.com.
    The contact Alinaluo was just the BEST!

First this item is a Diabolical device! Totally terrifying!

Both offer custom build which is truly amazing!. I very much enjoyed working with the DHGate people…super helpful. Took nearly a month of sizing and questioning back and forth.

This cage is serious! It is a beautiful product in Stainless Steal and remarkable light weight!

This cage is not for the faint of heart as it a real beast! There is a PA and short catheter. The ball restraint bar comes with either screws or permanent clips. My wife loves the permanent clips option as the main ring behind the balls will stay on...indefinitely. It is virtually impossible to remove the base unit if you take it with the clips. My wife heard that the clips though permanent can be removed with some effort...so she has been making comments to the effect that a little glue or weld should keep that part on quite well!

The Cage part comes with a key and lock. I love this lock! It is Stainless Steal and a unique key. Very impressive! Also, the barrel insert that received the lock is inverted so, no tampering.

This is my second purchase. It is very comfortable for long term wear. The reason it is my second is I measured incorrectly the first time the cage length. The company this time took the time to measure with me in EXTREME Detail! Hence the 1 month sizing!

Example of their customization is I wanted 10 bars on the cage...And I now have 10 bars on the cage!

This is my actual device completed and now on it's way to me by snail mail.
    I confess I am a little nervous. No Wait... I am terrified!

Many ask what the bar hook below is...it is to separate the testicles and helps to prevent removal.
    The long bar for me was super comfortable and I could not remove the cage if my life depended on it!
    Not without the keys or a tool shop!

[​IMG]

Once locked in there is NO escape! This item is hand crafted and VERY beautiful!

You decide every aspect of this cage...Catheter size...PA Size...everything!

Really my recommendation...or my wifes...She is adiment that this is my last cage and will be the last thing my penis enters. Gulp...

I am happy to answer any questions.

petevans, Edward Jones and hers like this.
  21. MyWifeRules

MyWifeRules Member

CZE
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    I have question: when you are uncut, how goes puncture in your shaft? It goes thru foreskin or your foreskin was rolledup when piercing was done? My wife is considering PA too, but we do not how this would be done correctly. There are S-hooks already for uncut guys, but your picture looks it is classic hook.

22. sissywindsor

Local Time:
    The piercing is not through foreskin but mine is not very long (skin) and sits behind the hook with no problems, yes an s hook would work better I suppose

23. MyWifeRules

MyWifeRules Member

CZE
    Local Time:
    Thanks for reply. What is weight of your cage? We now use KHD X3 with weight about 35g. Light weight is important for me, because I am runner and rock climber. We tried something from steel but it was to heavy and restrictive. I thing that titanium cage have to be lightweight too.

24. Dominik12104

Dominik12104 Member

Local Time:
    Like in the picture

Attached Files:

25. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    ooooh! I'd be going back again and again LOL

Edward Jones likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice