help with pain

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wifes toy, Jan 18, 2017.

1. wifes toy

wifes toy New member

Kent
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Hi there, thanks for reading. I am hoping someone can help me a bit. I have a variety of knock off devices ranging in sizes and lengths however if i use the 45mm ring its to big and seems like it will fall off and the 40mm feels to tight and my balls and penis turn bright red. What can i do to help stop this pain. The pain only occurs when i am excited and it feels like my balls are going to ripped off.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i look forward to any suggestions

2. Love&Passion

Love&Passion Long term member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    If the balls are burning put on some silicone lube. But if you feel that the balls are being ripped off your cages are probably too long. I had my very first calm night with a device after more than a year and 2 other cages. Cage was 1cm shorter, same size ring. Errection couldn't start...

Oh, and a tip, people tend to get more answers here if they don't wave their caged dicks (profile pic) ;)

3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Well, some pain and soarness would be expected when you try to have an erection silly. But hopefully, not too excessive.

4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    It's true that caged dick and crotch shot avatars are discouraged.

But it could certainly be that the cages are too long. 10mm shorter or more is good advice, also fairly snugg is better than big enough to allow growth. The trick is to stop any erection from happening inside the cage, otherwise pain is more or less guaranteed.

I'd go for vaseline (petroleum jelly) over silicone lube though.

5. Kate Medova

Kate Medova (not really)

Professional / Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    +1. A shorter device will discourage erections. An erection pushes the whole thing forward and thereby causes the ring to exert additional pressure on the scrotum

6. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Get a ring in-between the two sizes and perhaps try a CB6000 which comes with several rings and spacers so you can find the right fit. I use a 43mm ring and wear 24/7 in comfort. I would have the same problem as you with a device with only two rings. I had a Chinese device with a hinged ring that was not well made. The hinge part rubbed me raw. When I contacted the company selling the Chinese devices, I was told that they are sold as "toys" and not for serious chastity users. After going back and forth, they issued me a refund and I bought a MM Jailbird and never looked back. My ring is exactly the size I need as is the cage. It is pricey if you are unsure that you will stick with chastity thought. It is sort of a catch 22 with chastity devices. You do not want to waste a lot of money to buy a custom one only to find you do not like chastity, but the Chinese knockoffs may be the reason you are not enjoying chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice