Help with long term cage wearing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Tabard, Jun 25, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Tabard

Tabard Member

Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    I have been wearing chastity cage on and off for over 5 years. My wife discovered it a few months after I started. She is not a big fan but allows me to wear it as much as I like now and I wear it all the time except showers in the morning and sports, I also have a 1 or 2 days free per week to restore the area. I use a very small cage because of my size (…) but also because I find that it is better to be restrained as much as possible. The cage being tight means it marks my testicular area which is sometime painful hence the 2 days free per week. I would love some advice to keep it longer without risking my health.
    Is my cage actually too tight ? Should I change ? (I have already tried about 10 different models)
    Is it really true we can keep it uninterrupted for a year ?
    Is there a risk of becoming impotent ?
    Also, I have now become very quick, I only last a few seconds when I have sex with my wife. Is that the same with everyone with long term chastity ?
    Thanks for your help !

Attached Files:

Arti_Rao likes this.
  2. Tabard

Tabard Member

Local Time:
    Pictures from the side attached.

Attached Files:

3. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    My cage covers a lot more and I find this helps to prevent soreness as there are less points of high pressure. I do get a burning sensation behind my sack when I get a morning erection but a trip for a wee sorts that!
    Have also suffered from lack of erections when ‘asked to perform’ in the past but it’s defiantly a mind thing - almost not wanting to cum and then thinking too much about it! Can be too quick too :rolleyes: but again, for me, it’s a mind thing... my wife likes it, well shall I just say enthusiastically but I can’t hold out long like that :oops:

4. Tabard

Tabard Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply Anonoman. Do you also keep your cage 24/7 ? I wonder whether this is something people really do or just something they say...

5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    I get a burning sensation at the ring around testicles does that mean I should try a bigger ring would that help

6. Tabard

Tabard Member

Local Time:
    Ring size may be an issue and I personally settled for the larger 50 mm ring. The smaller one get a nice tight sensation which is great for play but did not work for me for long term. I currently keep my cage 24/7 and I fell great. Besides ring size I think the most important is time. You need to allow time to your sac to adapt and to actually reshape a bit around your cage. It took me 5 years to reach a stage where I can sleep with my cage and even now I stil wake up once or twice a night. Good luck, it is worth it !

7. subcuckold

subcuckold Active member

Belgium (Italian origin)
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    for my experience ring size is very important, you should start with bigger one and after you are use to it you can wear a smaller one. Also me have some irritation and noise around the balls.
    I' m also quite sure that is better small cage then bigger one.

Tabard likes this.
  8. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Size of the base ring might be one of the most important dimensions for pleasurable 24/24 wearing. However, burning experiences at the scrotum could also be caused by the gap size (between base ring and cage). I found that increasing 2mm this at my cage (MCN Contender), immediately removed this.

Furthermore, about "I only last a few seconds when I have sex with my wife", might not have to do with long-time chastity in particular. My ability to last, improved once my Love starts to excercise me during denial & tease and releases are only at her approval. So, this is a matter of excercise, put your lady Always at first and will of your lady to minmize your orgasms.

9. Tabard

Tabard Member

Local Time:
    One advice I got offline was to to put moisturizing cream before going to bed. Have done that for 2 nights and it works well. I have now spent 7 nights in a row in cage and it actually feels great. Had sex yesterday with my miss which actually was fantastic, I kept my cage during foreplay using her preferred toy To keep her satisfied. I have also ordered a new cage with smaller ring.

10. Tabard

Tabard Member

Local Time:
    Thanhks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice