Help with finding the (perfect?) cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Newcuckbi, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Newcuckbi

Newcuckbi New member

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    Hi,
    I received a lot of great reactions to my introduction post. For that thank you!
    Below I will go a bit into detail in what I am looking for.
    We are looking for a chastity cage that is, preferably, possible to wear for long time (indefinite?).
    We are situated in Europe; so US situated creators of specific rings or cages might be a bit hard to get.
    My stats; used a website for measuring (not mentioning it cause not sure if it is appropriate)
    soft 11-13 cm length (between +/- 4 to 5 inches)
    girth soft 28-31 cm girth (between +/- 11-12 inches)
    ring size should be than 8.5-10 cm (between 3.3 and 3.9 inches)

only thing that changes when hard is the length. it goes to 16-18 cm length than (between 6-7 inch +/-)

I have seen some "movies" from guys that seem to push everything together to make the ring "fit" but reading the non specified website that was not advised due to blood circulation.
    I am a beginner when it comes to chastity and did try out a standard one but it hurted really fast since ring size was max 2 inch.
    Apologies for the longer post but wanted to be as specific as possible to get the best feedback possible too.
    Thank you in advance for reading and answering!

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    You're unlikely to find the perfect size first time, and you'll also find that as you wear a device more, you do need to get a smaller size that you would never have been able to wear to start with.
    Also, you can measure yourself as often as you like, but much of the comfort issues come from how much foreskin you have, how tight or loose your ball sack is, and how compressible your penis is. Most guys have no idea just how flexible and compressible a penis is before they try to confine it in a chastity cage.

A good strategy to start is to get a couple of cheap devices off the internet, if you buy devices of different sizes, then get them with the same fittings, ie both with padlock and post or both with integrated lock. Then you can mix and match the different size rings and cages, and so get a better understanding of what fits, is comfortable and wearable. Getting them from the same manufacturer will ensure that you can mix and match, as they usually use the same jig sizes to make all the models in their range.

So do your initial measurements, and get two cheap cages, one with a ring size one step away from the other, and one with the cage length on step away from the other. If you're lucky one combination of ring and cage will fit you like a glove and even if not, the difference between them will make you much understand much quicker what the differences are and what your likely better fit might be.

Most guys go through half a dozen devices until they find their perfect fit, so don't give up if it doesn't work out to start with.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    I would try to look for some type of kit that has multiple rings and cages that are all modular in the material you want (I would suggest metal). As @bondinchas said it is unlikely you are gonna get a prefect fit on your first go around, but after experimenting with your kit & sizing over a couple months... I'd look at a custom device from a place like Mature Metal, Steelwerkz, or Bad Ass Work Room. These devices will be a lot more money, but it's worth it in the long run once you know exactly what you are looking for.

I prefer Mature Metal's Jailbird model the most.

Aussiecple and Newcuckbi like this.
  4. Newcuckbi

Newcuckbi New member

Local Time:
    Hi I will respond to this thread! bought a few and received one already which I tested. :)
    the "Chastity Cage Black BC6 Large"; i used the largest ring of 52mm

Wore it now 2 times, second time for about 7 hours. I did not had any issues during wearing. During some relaxing bathing one of my testicles slipped out of the device. The other apparantly way bigger was stuck firm as before between ring and cage.. This caused the cage to pull on my testicle which was not pleasant especially of the starting hard on due to chat with my wife.
    Is it often that there is a large size difference between the 2 testicles?
    Can this be prevented?
    I know the cage itself can be shorter and the curve isn't helping for longer wear (due to hygienic issues than)
    WhatsApp Image 2023-01-14 at 23.09.56.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-01-14 at 23.21.43 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-01-14 at 23.21.43.jpeg

5. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    The gap might be too large have you tried using a smaller ring if it came with multiple rings? I have had some devices where I would have the same issue if you can't drop a ring size you might have to look for a device with a smaller gap.

Newcuckbi likes this.
  6. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    Your gap is definitely too large.
    The difference in size between testicles doesn't really matter. All that goes between the rings is the scrotum and the vas deferens, what matters is that the gap is smaller than the smaller of the two boys, then when the smaller one can't escape, neither can the bigger one.

With a narrower gap between cage and ring which you do need, there's no predicting whether a larger, same size or smaller ring would be appropriate. It's annoying, but it's like trying to find trousers that fit. Some are too narrow in the leg, then you find a pair with baggy legs and the arse is too tight! In both cases, there's no short cut, you really have to try different designs until you find the one that fits.

Newcuckbi likes this.
  7. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
    If you use the next smaller ring, the geometry of the two rings will automatically reduce the gap.

Those of us that have tried numerous devices to get there usually find that we progress through smaller and smaller rings.

Hygiene is always going to be more of a chore with a plastic device. Plastic being not as strong as steel has to cover more skin for the same structural strength. Being porous, plastic holds moisture, warmth and humidity and creates a better environment for bacteria than steel. It's also much more difficult to clean once it gets stained.

Newcuckbi likes this.
  8. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Mature Metal has a ring sizing kit you might want to start there and find your perfect ring size, the look for a good stainless steel cage they are in my opinion better for long term wear.
    Lots of good inexpensive cages on Amazon and ebay as well as Etsy.
    Try them before buying a custom cage.
    You will get a better feel of what you like.
    And in my opinion stay away from hinged base rings they can pinch you pretty good

Newcuckbi likes this.
  9. Newcuckbi

Newcuckbi New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for those that responded, tested out a new cage. It is more comfortable than before but still kinda pulls at my balls. Especially below the testicles and really a lot/hard when trying to get hard :)
    Will try the current ones some more and see what direction I should go.
    Again thank you for the advice!
    IMG_20230122_222844.jpg

Caged for life likes this.
  10. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Ball trap cages will definitely do that, especially during an erection, I use a support strap belt style ans synch it up tight when I go to bed due to night time erections

11. bondinchas

UK
    Local Time:
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Ball trap devices are going to pull, as others have said ring size and gap may need reducing to help, I find a snug ring and minimal gap are best for me.

13. Newcuckbi

Newcuckbi New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice, Just not sure what you would consider ball trap devices and what are other devices and how to see the differences. Sorry for the newbie question probably.
    Had this issue with every single type of device.
    Ring size is getting more and more obvious, need to test a bit to see what works best. The gap should not be to big either since in colder weather it can shrink a lot. I am more of a grower :)

14. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    If you look at my pics, I'm wearing a non balltrap held on by a PA hook. This type of device can be held on by a glans retainer ring also. Check out pics by Iron78 to see a good Glas retainer ring cage. For most people, you need a glans ring or a PA even on a balltrap cage to keep from being able to pull out when soft.

15. Newcuckbi

Newcuckbi New member

Local Time:
    aaha so cages that are non ball trap requires a piercing? if yes I will pass :)
    the last cage I have now is working pretty well just need to check for a strong "belt" to keep it closer to my body.

Thanks for the explanation!

16. Arm II

Arm II Active member

Retired
    N E Florida
    Local Time:
    They can be held on with a glans retainer ring. That is not a piercing. It is a smaller ring that fits tight behind the head of the penis and when the cage is slid over, it locks to the bottom of the cage. If the cage is pulled to try to take it off, the retainer ring pinches down behind the glans.

And like I said, even with a ball trap cage, without a piercing or glans ring, for many they are not really secure. Every cage I've had without a PA, I could just pull out of when soft.

17. jamesmurfyiii@

jamesmurfyiii@ New member

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    Hi. I'm new to this kind of thing, so I'd like to try it out, too. Any recommendations on how to choose it?

18. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    Go to D H Gate or Alli Express, they have many types of devices. I would go with a stainless-steel device. Steel is easy to clean, and it is the most secure . I like the steel Nub or a flat cap device. Both can be worn for long periods of time. Steel is heavier than plastic so you may want to use a waist belt to relieve the extra weight and to make the device very secure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice