help with cb3000

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by sissyangela, Feb 23, 2010.

1. sissyangela

sissyangela SISSY ANGELA

Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    i have a cb3000 mistress locked me up but now i have to take it off due to rhe metal link at the bottom of cuff ring hurting my ball sack also 2 of the cuff rings have broken ,,can anybody give me advice what to put on the metal to stop this burning my ball sac

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    there are 2 options:

1. use the solid rings for the CB3000
    2. use a toe bandage that you can get from any pharmacy. It's a small bandage tube designed to go over a toe but it fits nicely over the hinge.

I use the toe bandage on my hinged ringed with no problems

3. knoxtennman

knoxtennman Junior Member

Berlin, Maryland
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    While I haven't had any problems with rings breaking, I also had problems with the hinge. I tried using band-aids at first, but that wasn't a good solution because they would get wrinkled up during the process of getting the ring on. The wrinkles were almost as irritating as the hinge. Surprisingly, I had a hard time finding toe bandages at my local pharmacies. I finally found a package at Wal-Mart. They are soft and spongy and I have been very comfortable since then. I do have to spend a few extra minutes squeezing the water out of it after taking a shower, but it's not a big deal.

4. allshewrote

allshewrote Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    I cant find it right now but I read somewhere about a guy who put a rubber vacuum hose around the hinge. Basically he cut a small piece and threaded the ring through it till the hinge was covered. Problem he did have however was that he needed to go up one ring size due to the space it took up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice