Help ordering a device!

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Kepoke, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    Hey everyone! Looking for some help! I'm on lori's site and I'm looking to order a 2a but I'm not understanding how to actually place an order. There is a store page that has devices for sale but they look like they are already sized out?

How do I just place an order and provide the measurements of the device I'm interested in?

Also, I'd love for my wife to wear the key around her neck and I noticed some of the keys are shaped like hearts. Is that something you request?

Any tips on measuring or sizing before placing an order?

How hard is it to get a replacement key if it's lost? Will she only allow my wife to order one?

Thanks in advance!

2. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Ahh, nm I see there is an instock page of stuff and scrolling down allows you to customize it!

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    Lori will surely give you any measuring tips you need. 2a is a good choice. Heart shaped key too.

4. jbleisure

jbleisure Member

Local Time:
    I ordered a 2a last year. It's great device...to answer your concerns/questions

Go onto the Lori website there are good instructions there for measuring. I strongly recommend using string etc to get good and accurate measurements.

Also, order directly by email.

Order as many keys as you like. We ordered 3 including 1 heart shaped one. The heart shaped ones are extra $. They look nice and can be worn around the neck but are not as practical for unlocking due to the nature of the proprietary locking mechanism, the shape of the heart key and the `attached chain. But they can unlock the device if necessary.

5. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:

Thanks for the response! I've heard quite a few people discuss the key/screw mechanic. Is it really that hard putting the screw in and getting it out? What makes it so difficult? Were you ever worried about stripping the screw (ive heard some people mention this)? How comfortable is your 2a for long term wear? My wife invested in to this with the desire of long term chastity.

jbleisure likes this.
  6. jbleisure

jbleisure Member

Local Time:
    Firstly. It is a very comfortable device, it feels secure and well fitted and I think suitable for long term wear (longest for me,so far, has been a week or so).

What makes the screw so difficult is that it is small and it's not a straightforward fit between screw head and screw driver. It is a proprietary mechanism meaning they made it unlike any other. The screw driver needs to go in and then snaps into place before it can be tuned.

I do worry sometimes about tripping the screw head, yes. More so when my KH attends to unlock it. That worry is getting less as I get more used to it but I also worry about how tight I should tighten the screw to ensure it doesn't work itself loose (this has happened)....and thereby mistakenly over tighten.

It is such a well made, aesthetically pleasing device, nothing else comes close in that regard...in my opinion.

7. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    im locked up in the lori nr#9 and i can tell you the screw is recessed. there is no way to attack it. it will become very hot around the screw i think. im wearing the device for over 8 years now with the security screws and never escaped without the key. never had a orgasm with the device locked on me. just buy it...

Joroincharge likes this.
  8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have not seen one in a close up picture or real life but if you get a thin piece of rubber or very soft plastic to use as a washer I've found this can help prevent over tightening as mot so tight does not tend to werk itself loose as the washer provides some resistance to unwanted movement.

9. Dman

Dman Active member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice