Help on Chastity Devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by MrSomeSort, Aug 8, 2019.

1. MrSomeSort

MrSomeSort New member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    Hey, I’ve been in and out of chastity for about 2 years. The only reason I’ve been out, is because I’ve always had difficulty with finding the right device!

I’ve had numerous different types: Holy Trainer, CB6000 range, The Vice range, a wide variety of different metal cages and a few cheap Chinese-made devices.

My problem is, none of them suit me totally. I’m looking for security, and I gather a PA piercing is required but I’m not quite ready for that commitment. I have strange dimensions, my balls are rather large but my penis is about 2”-3” when totally flaccid (then grows to 7” when fully erect). I’m non-circumcised as well, which can often be a bother due to difficulty when peeing, etc.

I have continually thought of getting a custom made cage, however the price tag is a bit much for a device I’ve never worn or know works for me.

So, pretty much, I’m turning to this community for advice as my girlfriend and I would love to have me locked up as long as she wants. What I’m looking for is a metal cage that gives security, comfort and also features a padlock lock (the magic lock isn’t very secure, and can be opened with a paperclip). I’m also looking for a device that is easy to clean in, and will also allow me to go pee without worrying about spray!

Can anyone help me out?

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    If money is an issue start saving.
    The best option is something custom.
    Mature Metal makes some that aren’t that expensive for custom.
    A few others now do too. But I’m not as familiar with them and know MM is excellent about adjustments and service.

I will say that I’m with you and my next step will be a piercing. I’m. It sure when but it’ll be next as it’s the final step in the process of total security.

3. MrSomeSort

MrSomeSort New member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    7:55 AM
    It’s not so much that money is a problem, I’d be able to purchase one. I’m just not totally comfortable splashing out for something that would be put in with the spares!

That being said, I have had a look at MM’s stuff and they are well made. Only issue is I live in Scotland, so things would take even longer to return for adjustments if needed!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice