Help needed with new behindbarz belt

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Danny15, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    I have just purchased a behind barz belt and cage . It looks and feels awesome . I am having a problem with the cock cage . After a few hrs of wear I get swelling in the cock tube , thevskin swells out of the tube and through the outer cage . I'm an un cut grower so have a lot of skin down there . My flaccid size is 45mm diameter and 4" long . I know normally smaller is considered better but with an open cage that just gives itvthevability to swell up . Should I go for a tube with a larger diameter , any help offered would be much appreciated as I have a beautiful belt that can only be wirn a few hrs at a time .

2. Hybridoflife

Hybridoflife Member

Trucker
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    I got mine with 38mm originally (same as my jailbird) and ended up having to change to 40mm..... I still squish out the sides a little bit but I found that the skin would pinch at the top of the tube when I would get hard..... Caused a lot of bruising and sores. You might want to go slightly larger, but contact behind barz if you want expert advice.

3. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your advice . I have emailed Behindbarz asking their advice . I have measured several times abilit diameter and circumference and suspect a 44mm cage would accommodate me with the possibility of only causing swelling when aroused . I'm just a bit confused as normally with tubes smallbis considered better to prevent erections . Would still like to canvas opinion from experienced BB wearers

JackStrap likes this.
  4. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just looked at their website. The belt is a beautiful thing but there looks to be some big spaces between the bars and the edges of the sheet metal look quite sharp. Doesn't surprise me that you have problems.

I get on best with cages with small gaps.

x

5. Hybridoflife

Hybridoflife Member

Trucker
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    @suzy maid...... The edges aren't sharp at all actually.

@Danny15.....don't forget that even though the ring is round, the tube is actually more square because of the bars. Also, the belt keeps everything pulled close where a ball trap device goes more outward. So all the angles are very different which will also change where things are going to swell. Personally, I wouldn't worry about skin swelling out of the tube unless it is pinching when it happens. Obviously you are large, so you are likely to squeeze out the sides a bit regardless. Don't forget that you will likely have to do quite a bit of bending over time in order to get everything perfect (took me months to get it absolutely perfect).

maid_carrie likes this.
  6. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your response . I understand it will take a while but after several hrs the skin not only protrudes terry the cock bcage but also through the outer cage . That's my concern . As it was pinching through both cages . I would like to try it with just the cock cage but with that much swelling it would be impossible . I've wanted that belt for so long I will continue to look for a satisfactory conclusion.

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I suggest you ask the makers for advice.

8. Behind Barz

Behind Barz Chastity Belt Manufacturer.

Chastity Belt Manufacturer.
    Worcestershire, England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Danny15 give us a call regarding any issues we are only too pleased to try and help get you sorted as quickly as possible, with regards the open sided gaps on the standard cock tube this tends to work well for most of our customers who like the easier access to clean thoroughly. We can add additional bars such as the ones shown on another members pictures ( slave stroppy) who had extra bars added to his tube which filled in these spaces slightly and this may be a solution to the issue you raise.

9. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    Well a big thank you to all at behindbarz. Had the tube modified and it’s a comfortable fit . Just need to adjust to wearing the waistband and getting the fit right before I attempt and proper lock up . Thanks to all those that offered their advice . I’m hoping that once I get used to it my wife may be encouraged to give it a go again .

Mistress Jules likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice