Help me!!!!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Nitro_Lizard, Apr 26, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Nitro_Lizard

Nitro_Lizard Member

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    I have only just realized moments ago that it is nine days until my wife's birthday. I want to make her birthday the most special and amazing day she has ever had. The problem is I have no ideas or plans. I try every day to serve her the best I can and I think so far I have been doing a good job. But I want her birthday to be something special. I want to go above and beyond to make her feel loved and served. I figured what better place to ask advice on how to make my woman happy than here.

What have any of you done to in the past to make your wife/KH/Partner/Dom feel like she's sitting on a silk padded throne of gold and rubies in a palace made of diamonds? Or, if you have received a special day from the man that serves you, how was it better or different from a regular day?

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Pick her up from work and fly her to Las Vegas ( or some other exotic place) and treat her to three days of luxury, complete with three hours everyday in a spa with everything planned ahead of time by you. Luxurious restaurants and shows at night. I did this 5 years ago for my wife's birthday and she still talks to her friends about it. Or give her an evening of massages and pampering. Treating her like a queen at home.

sissybitch likes this.
  3. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    I agree with mash but you must remember you have already given her your ultimate gift, that being your submission and servitude which will always be a tuff act to follow , but to strive for more and better is commendable on your part good luck

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Convertibles always work to

AlanThom likes this.
  5. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    I treat Her like the "World To Me" She is everyday, so birthdays, anniversaries, even Christmas and Valentines do not mean much.
    I do everything I can daily to make Her feel loved, wanted, needed, and cared for.

Other than that, what Mash said, convertibles.......

6. Nitro_Lizard

Nitro_Lizard Member

Local Time:
    @Mash2214 @sissybitch @AlanThom

Haha Mash I would love nothing more than to shower my wife with in lavish vacations and convertibles. Unfortunately we're a young couple with an infant just starting out in life. Maybe in twenty years I'll surprise her with a Europe vacation, that would be rad.

You're absolutely right sissybitch, I can't figure out how to top complete servitude and submission. Is a rose petal covered bed too cheesy?

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Think outside TV, movies. I got Her one year a flag flown over the US Capital. Her father was in the Army during Guadalcanal, so I got her a first edition of several first account books.
    What would She NOT be expecting? That is what you get/do. Surprise gathering of all the friends and family suddenly showing up? Have the most eloquent person suddenly start talking, and surprise her with giving the vows all over again.
    Outside the box is the key.

Good luck!!!!

8. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Now you are best placed to know your position , and given your present commitments I think she would totally love it , sometimes its not the gift but the thought and expression with it that makes it special.

9. Nitro_Lizard

Nitro_Lizard Member

Local Time:
    I have a plan!

Step 1: Wake up early and go to her favorite doughnut shop

Her favorite doughnut shop is this trendy place where it's "cool" to wait in a ridiculously long line to receive service. If you're late there's a good chance they may run out of the things you want and will have to wait hours for the next batch. They open at 6 am (I'm completely serious, people will wake up at 6 am to wait in line for doughnuts here. It's crazy.) so if I'm up at 5:30 I should be okay.

Step 2: Return victorious with a bounty of pastries, flowers and champagne

I want to get two bouquets. One for her to look at and one for the rose petal bed I will construct later in the evening.

Step 3: Take care of all of my son's needs (Continuous throughout the day)

I will change all diapers, put him down for all naps. Do all feedings, if she will let me. Sometimes she like to do things for our son. We'll see how she feels.

Step 4: Serve her a mimosa and a sprinkled doughnut while I rub her feet.

I will wait on her as she lounges about and enjoys her morning. At some point I will give her two birthday cards. One from me and one from my son. We joke that our son thinks of her breasts as milk pillows so the card from him will be thanking her for having such wonderful milk pillows.

Step 5: Give her a pedicure and paint her nails

After my son goes down for his late morning nap I will pamper her feet. Haha I've never painted nails before though so hopefully I can get it right. Last night she caught me watching youtube videos on how to properly paint toe nails. She feigned concern and then laughed at how silly men are.

Step 6: Take her and my son on a hike of her favorite trail

Family time is important to her so we'll be spending the afternoon in nature enjoying each other's company.

Step 7: Cook a steak dinner served with champagne

If my son cooperates he will be in bed by 8:30. I will cook a nice dinner and wait on her as she requests.

Step 8: Take her to the rose petal bed

At some point after the dinner I will have to discretely assemble the romantic bed situation. She has been talking a lot about getting a professional two hour massage. Unfortunately right now that's not in the budget so I'll give her the next best thing. For two hours I will worship her body and give everything she needs to relax. If she chooses to take things further then I will be a happy man. If not, then I will be content to cuddle and whisper sweet nothings to her for the rest of the night.

What do you all think? I know the rose petal bead and the steak dinner sound cheesy, but I don't know how to cook anything else. Haha and I don't want to risk ruining dinner on something I've never done before. I'm pretty sure I nailed it. Now I just have to begin sorting out the logistics of this grand day of pampering and worship.

10. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    All of the above sounds very nice. I am sure she will love you for it.

Nitro_Lizard likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice