Help me size up a Jailbird please

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by lockednloaded, Feb 9, 2011.

1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Hi all,

Following my thread here: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/index.php/topic/5818-next-best-option-for-a-1-piece-or-metal-device-to-replace-cb6000s/ I'm going to move to a MM Jailbird, Pet Trap or a Watchful Mistress (can't decide :rolleyes: ).

The issue I have with the 6KS is that my cock is quite small and not very thick and as a result sometimes "pulls back" so that the end of the tube has a gap, so I'd like the cage on the JB to be a little narrower.

The length of the 6Ks is apparently 2 1/2", so I think I may stick with that length (or I may shorten it slightly to 2.1/4"), but it's the diameter of the cage that I'm struggling with as I can't find out what the diameter the 6Ks is to then make sure the MM device is a little narrower.

All help and suggestions are welcome! :D

[Edit] - Having said that, my Wife likes to tease me by placing me in bondage, laying next to me and bringing herself off with her vibrator, but then she turns her attention to me and uses the vibro on my CB edging me as close as she can without me cumming.

She has a Rampant Rabbit and a small "bullet" vibrator and uses both on me. The Rabbit's "ears" are normally placed in the pee hole of the 6Ks and the bullet is simply placed against the tube.

I mention this because we would need this option in a MM device and I'm wondering if that rules out the Pet Trap (which is currently our favourite)?

Ta.

2. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    Have you looked at the measuring guide on MM's website? Good place to start.

Fr diameter, I think the CB6k is 1 3/8" dia

3. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    One more question if I may...

I'm thinking of ordering the device with the Anti Pull Out option, but I'm a little scared as those pins look a little.....painful. :confused0068:

So I'd appreciate an opinion from anyone who currently has a device with that option. ;)

Maybe I would do better ordering the device without the option and make sure the cage is nice and snug?

Decisions, decisions..... :D

4. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    Hey lockednloaded,

I've heard the pins aren't too bad (and I can believe it). I have a jailbird with the spikes. We only use the spikes for punishment and they really are.. as soon as I start getting hard I realise I should know better!

I would suggest the oval ring, for me it completely eliminated the burning feeling you get behind your nuts in the middle of the night from the CB series devices. And get the ring sizing set to get your best size.

Other than that, the measureing guide is a good one.. just make sure to take lots of flaccid measurements to average out any oddities.

Best of luck :)

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    Why don't you simply measure the width of the CB6KS? I would suggest not making it too narrow, as you can either make it difficult to urinate, or allow yourself to slip back a bit, then you might have trouble getting your shaft to slide back into place. My JB is 1 1/4" wide in the cage section. Snug, but not so snug as to make it difficult to move slightly as needed.

6. jerry locked

jerry locked Member

Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    i just purchased a JailBird a few weeks ago, and just measure the diameter of the flaccid penis, but if you err make sure it is a tiny bit smaller. If you have the diameter too large, you will not get the 'caged' effect of the device. Check not only the MatureMetal website (it has a phone number,) but check the ChastityMansion website. They both have instructions on getting the right fit. The cage is the most important factor. The cock ring and gap can easily modified by the manufacturer. MatureMetal has great customer service, so don't hesitate to contact them with questions.

Pharmdog1 likes this.
  7. infilm

infilm Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    I have had a Jailbird for about 6 months now, and I'm very happy with it but it took a few tries to get the sizing right. I started by measuring myself several times and at different times during the day. I went right by the measuring instruction on the MM website. I can say from experience that going with a tube that has the same dimentions as your 6000s will result in a Jailbird that is far too large. I made the same mistake. So, my advice is to measure according to MM instructions and then go one size down in diameter and up to an inch shorter. Just to give a bit more history, I originally ordered a Jailbird that was 1 1/4" x 3 3/4" in length and I also ordered it so that it curved downward drastically so that it was very low profile under clothes. The devise showed up right on time and to my dismay it was far too large. I measured myself again, measured the devise. Everything measured properly but the cage was still too big. After several emails back and forth with MM. We came to the conclusion that a far shorter and narrower devise was the way to go. So in the end I have a cage that measures. 1 1/8" diameter and is 2 1/4 in length. It is perfect with the anti pull out pin I have so far found it impossible to pullout of it. The oval ring has eliminated the problem of pain with night time erections. One last bit of advice, if you choose to go with the anti pull out pins. Ask your keyholder to remove the pins each night. I got a painful little bruise from the pin during the night from becoming erect. My keyholder removes the pin each night and reinstalls it in the mornings. Hope this helps and good luck.

8. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    I suggest you look at the measuring guide linked in my sig block below. Endorsed by MM himself! The anti pullout pins are IMO of dubious effectiveness. More precisely, a lenght that actually works will also bruise/abrade/cut your shaft skin--even the blunt option! A length that won't hurt your skin will also be largely ineffective. Finally, a wider cage ID is better than a narrow one. See my measuring guide for details about why that is. Good luck!

9. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    I would have to disagree on that point a wider cage is not better. A properly fitted cage is one that is just snug. Not tight and not loose. You should be able to fill the cage most all of the time. If the cage too wide then the anti pullout will not work at all and if the cage is too tight then the pins will cause issues.

I did like the article on sizing. It was very will written.

I can't say 100% if it will work for everyone. I do have my own measuring guide posted on my site. And you can find lots of other ways to measure all over the net. I also think that cages are like clothes some people like a snug fit and some people like a loose fit. I like it snug.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice