Help for a newbie please!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by AJean, Dec 3, 2020.

1. AJean

AJean New member

Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    My eager sub wants so badly to start being locked away for longer and longer periods of time but he is worried that it's just not possible for him.

He has one naturally twisted testicle and his testicles are quite dramatically bigger than his penis both flaccid and hard. He has tried two different cages so far and can't stay in in for longer than a day because the pain is too much.

Do any of you more experienced folks have any recommendations on cages to try out?

Thank you so much!

2. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    Welcome here your highness

3. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Well, I guess here is the thing.

Firstly, chastity can be a bit irritable, chafing, and hard to manage at first. Bodies do adapt over time. It is difficult and does require a breaking in timeframe, as well as a lifetime of behaviours being changed into a fantasy based scenario involving frustration, constant sexual turn on, reminders, and little twists and turns played out by the key holder. It takes a bit of legwork at the beginning to get to say, where I am now, for example. It took a few months of training to it, but in September my Goddess and I decided to make it an all of the time entity in our relationship. It started with a silicone device two years ago, to a plastic CB6000 type of one, to a now thick stainless one that offers very little escapability.

Second, speaking of the CB6000, it is a fit all device that I can slide off with soap and a hot shower, but with that said, I too have the physical issues you described. I am large in that way as well, and small devices cannot even slide onto me. I also have a longer and larger set of testicles that your average tranny, and they can twist uncomfortably at times too. My point, is that there is a proper device for all sizes and shapes, and it can be hard to find because it's not like when you order one you can try it on. It's an as is, where is, proposition. So, it important to look through a lot of devices, and read reviews on them where you can.

Finally, if I may, as the Dominant in the situation it's awesome that you are so caring, and obviously care. This comment isn't meant to alter that, but if you look into sites like the badgirlsbible.com, or a few women written blogs and books on chastity you would come to find that these are male pattern answers to the suggestion of chastity as a bigger entity. Men will claim all sorts of things including medical issues to try to keep the door open on not fully giving over the key to having all of their sexuality controlled. At that point, if it is truly to your desire, not his, to have it as a staple in your spectrum, it's up to you to push it further.

That's not to say you will, or have to, but the point speaks more to the idea that sometimes as submissive, we need the right motivation, and in the case of chastity, that looks like Dominance and not understanding. It's just food for thought, but how submissive is this person to you, and, do you truly seek it as a fantasy for both of you to bring to light?

Good luck, it's much like devices, in that there is no one size fits all. :)

4. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Welcome!

Check out the two stickied threads in the Devices section about sizing -- he will probably need a much larger base ring than is typically offered with off-the-shelf devices. Those usually top out at 50mm or 2". For long-term wear he may need a custom device with a larger ring.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Many years ago, I had such a twisted testicle which often cause swelling and pain. After the swelling became so large on one occasion, my doctor suggested and I had an epididymectomy which surgically separated the testicle from the sperm tube. All of my swelling and pain went away and I wear a cage regularly with no pain. I would suggest that your sub seek medical attention and not live with the swelling and/or pain.

Ormaz likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    I agree and think you will have to go with a custom sized device, cherry keeper is a very good cage and are very affordable to. If might just be worth mentioning that getting used to being in chastity is never going to be pain free.

7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    If you can afford a Mature Metal, they do custom work. And if you have something like you just mentioned I am sure they know how to work with it. Shoot them an e-mail from their website...

www.maturemetal.com

I highly recommend them if you are serious about this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice