Help finding right cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by adoreyou, Oct 8, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. adoreyou

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    when flaccid my penis is around 1,5" (4,5cm) inches. and i have a hard time finding a cage with that length.
    preferably a non steal cage.

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    You will not find anything commercial that will fit your need anywhere full stop, your only options are custom metal or 3D printed option, our workshop will receive the latest 3D printer this week but it will be some time before we offer a tested Chastity Belt as Ti is my main material of choice and consider this a mere toy :)

3. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not sure why you want none steel, there are tiny steel cages that others have posted on here from DH gate or whatever, I've never looked at them to be honest, I don't class them as competitors to be honest. Personally I doubt they are 316 let alone 316L or my material of choice, but if your willing to lock up your most important assets in an unknown, un-quantified material, crack on !!

4. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    With the fall of the British pound following the Brexit debacle, one of TitaniumChastiTi's creations is now more affordable than ever. The pound is only slightly more than one for one with the dollar. The Ti-500 looks like an amazing value, and can be had for about the same as a Lori 5B with current exchange rates. I know I sound like an advertisement, but it's driving me crazy. Somebody get one of these! (P.S. I am not a minion of TitaniumChastiTi.)

5. TitaniumChastiTi

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the very kind words @Frank Underboob you are indeed right, never been cheaper and shipping from £12 too I really need to get the Ti-550 uploaded to the web site too. I dont thing we have ever spoken, need to catch up and have a chat if our paths ever cross !!

6. bnd2plz

bnd2plz I keep my favorite things locked up tight!

Flight Attendant
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    So many options...

Here's what we have and like and don't like:
    [​IMG]

It took my husband some time to get the first one to fit just right, but now that's his favorite. He had to make a custom lock that doesn't allow any movement between the ring and the cage and had to bend the top part with a torch. He says it is very secure now because his balls cannot slip through the gap unless it is unlocked. One night while we were having a little fun in bed, I poured lots of KY lotion all over his cock and balls and tried to get the thing off of him. He was nearly in tears and I wasn't even close to getting it off of him. If he ever managed to get it off, there is NO WAY he could ever put it back on. If I ever caught him with it off after I had locked it on him, I would have him castrated! ;):po_O (Just kidding, sort of...)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice