Help finding larger size options

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Jehanh, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Jehanh

Jehanh Member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Hopefully this is the right place to ask this. I am looking for a cage with a large base ring. I'm within generally standard sizes for length and thickness, but for the base ring I need something around 100MM in diameter and nothing I've seen on the market come close. I'm open to custom but since this will be my first device I don't know what will work well over time so I was looking for a place to start that was quite so expensive.

Does anyone know of any off-the-shelf solutions in that size range? If not, what custom options do you recommend?
    Thanks community.

2. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    When I first started my initial measurement was 60mm, but I got into a 55mm no problem, and since I have found that 50mm is actually correct for me, and I can wear a 45mm but it is not comfortable for any length of time. Point being Badassworkroom has an existing custom device with 72mm base ring available for $200 which might work for you, and if it doesn't they certainly could make you any size custom base ring.

3. Jehanh

Jehanh Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. I agree, I don't really know what size will work best since this is my first use. I only have my raw measurements but no experience. I was hoping to start wtih something that would be less costly while I learn what works best before investing in a long-term device. I've reached out to Bassassworkroom, though, so thanks for that.

4. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    take a piece of cord, tie it around your package, keep it for a couple of days.
    Check regularly if the balls feel cut out of blood, or if it slips out. If the first, it's too tight, try with a larger one, if the latter, then make a tighter one, and repeat for a couple more days...

100mm seems a bit too much...

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    coooo . i never seen any ring that big. that is near 3 time bigger than my little ring.
    i think that You wud have to get somebody to make You one really. and please can we see a piccy when You got it on.

6. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Oxy-shop has practice rings and beginner sets with rings up to 60mm

7. Jehanh

Jehanh Member

Local Time:
    Thanks That was helpful. I did that. Came back about 95MM. I guess I'll end up with a custom device. I'm kinda used to that as I am big guy - think NFL Offensive Lineman so I have to get a lot of things customized. Was hoping not in this case but....oh well.

Mark Owen likes this.
  8. Jehanh

Jehanh Member

Local Time:
    Thank you. I checked them out. They also do custom 3D printing I saw. So I may go with that.

9. Jehanh

Jehanh Member

Local Time:
    I'll have to ask my wife about that but if she agrees, I will. Since it looks lik I have to go custom it may be a bit to get it in.

Mark Owen likes this.
  10. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    I’d be amazed if 95mm is what you’ll need, that’s double the size most people use. You must have enormous genitals! Have a look at the Cherry Keeper range, way cheaper than most of the custom devices and as they’re 3D printed he’s got a wide range of sizes available, but can also do a custom make.

11. Mamandherboy76

Mamandherboy76 New member

Local Time:

I would definitely recommend oxyshop
    They have logs of sizes and also does custom ones as well

https://oxy-shop.com/?rstr=Mamanherboy76

12. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    I'll also say that 95-100 is massive. I'm m not a tiny guy but also not a lineman. I'm 5-10 athletic former soccer player. But been on a bulk lately in the gym so I'm at 225 lbs. For me, I bought some cheapos with multiple rings. Then from there went with an educated guess at size. My biggest hurdle is when I'm high and tight, everything compresses around the ring. When I'm loose, a 45mm fits great. When I'm high and tight, I need a 47mm. However, without a cage to trap the balls between the ring, I couldn't get any sizing ring or cock ring to stay on.

Try to measure yourself when you are at your loosest. Get right at the base with the boys and most of the scrotum hanging down.

Good luck

Mark Owen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice