Help/Advice with CB-6000

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ChasteDoc, Jun 8, 2017.

1. ChasteDoc

ChasteDoc New member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Hey all. I am fairly new to this and was hoping somebody coul help me out with my device!

I am currently locked in a cb-6000 and I'm having a problem that I can't figure out. When my penis is soft the head of the penis sits at the end of the age at the opening like normal. However, when i get aroused I have a problem in that my head of my penis will basically fold back to the middle of the cage. Can this be resolved?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!

2. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Could try a smaller ring. Tightens everything up.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    i am trying to picture a partially erect penis folding back on itself. When I get aroused, my penis gets hard and does not fold. Is your penis very thin? There is no room in my cage for my penis to go since it touches not only the front but the sides as well. I just cannot picture what you are explaining. Your ring should be tight enough so that you can only get a fingertip between it and your scrotum. I tried most of the top brands and only found comfort and a good fit when I went with a custom cage. I wear my Jailbird all the time and have been for 4 years. Super comfortable, easy on/off and lightweight with the security screw. It sounds like you need a smaller circumference cage. When I get aroused, my penis bulges out of all the openings of my cage. I barely can get it on as it fits like a glove.

4. ChasteDoc

ChasteDoc New member

Local Time:
    I wouldn't say it's thin considering its bulging out of the side vents even when i'm soft

5. lindaannbound2beg

lindaannbound2beg New member

Sissy Faggot Cockwhore
    U.S.A California,SF Bay area
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Imhaving a little difficulty imagining what your cock is doing also?I mean the angle of the device is in a downward angle?do you have a curveature of your cock lefty, righty or curves up or down?Also is this causing you undo pain when your erect and caged?or it just not going where you think it should be?I mean this product is not going to be for everyone.So you might try a different brand?
    But bottom line its there in its cage and your not to be conserned with it till your key holder says you can,right?

6. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I had something similar, I found that some good long lasting lube with a cotton swan ensured that the head didn't stick in akward positions. After talking to different people, it turned out that the length of the tube was too short. I was in the cb-6000s and couldn't go shorter in that device. So after 6 months, I knew my ring size enough to get 3-4 Chinese stainless steel devices off of ebay in different lengths and widths to try out. I went shorter and found one that fixed all my issues. Hope this helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice