Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gr8Chaste_LesFilling, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Gr8Chaste_LesFilling

Gr8Chaste_LesFilling Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    This is a series of firsts for me. First time ever posting anything to a forum. First time ever publically admitting an interest in chastity.

Why I am here: I have had a lifelong interest in chastity. It all began at the tender age of 5. I made a make-shift chastity device with one of my favorite stuffed animals by wedging it between my body and my underwear. Had no idea what I was doing or that it was evenly remotely sexual in nature. It just felt good. But even then I was both fascinated and excited by the idea of not having access to my own body. And so it began.

How I found you: Mistress Michelle left an open invitation on the Chastity Lifestyle site. Obviously, I took her up on her offer.

Thank you Mistress Watchful for administering this site. Looking forward to visiting frequently.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    Welcome and wow! Isn't it funny when you look back at your childhood and realise your tendencies!

I hope you enjoy the site, I'm so glad you found us. Thank you for being so brave and posting.

Let us know if you cannot find anything you need. :animal0008:

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Welcome to the site, I know you will enjoy it here!! Much more interactive, and friendly!! Have fun

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice