Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Looking Glass Girl, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    I've been lurking a few weeks and found this site while searching for some sort of chastity device for myself. I was really delighted and surprised to find such a supportive community with such lovely people!

I wanted to speak up sooner but wasn't really sure how to introduce myself, as I'm not quite sure how I fit in at this point. But I don't want to be rude and continue to lurk when everyone else is so open and friendly.

I wasn't originally thinking of using a chastity device in terms of a lifestyle. I was considering it as a safety measure to prevent myself from pouncing on the object of my desire the next time I see him and completely fucking things up. This particular man is just too important to me to behave recklessly. I'm not always so wild, but he's very special to me and I know I wouldn't be able to resist him without taking extraordinary measures.

But at this point, we're not a couple, so I don't technically have a playmate. I really want to explore this lifestyle, though.

Before visiting CM, I hadn't understood how much chastity can enhance a sexual and/or love relationship. I was totally clueless about that and have a lot to learn. So thank you all very much for sharing your experiences and allowing me to see these beautiful new love colors that I hadn't ever seen before.

And... if anyone has a suggestion for a device that I could wear short-term for maybe up to 12 hours, I'd really appreciate it. It doesn't have to be bullet-proof, but it should be problematic to defeat. Thank you!

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    Welcome :)

I don't know much about female chastity devices, so I'll let the ladies of the Mansion chime in there. I know at least one has tried one.

mikecb

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Well it wasent Me, and I have absolutly no knowledge of them but I did want to say hello and welcome you to the Mansion.

So, Welcome to Mansion!!! :welcome:

4. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    Welcome!

A very hearty welcome to you and I do hope you find the Mansion to be to your liking.

Searching here comes up with few listings which actually review female chastity devices. One mention is here, but it's not conclusive:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/entry.php?151-SlaveAlexie-s-first-entry

More information from Mistress Watchful here:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...Watchful-s-journey-into-female-chastity/page3

More from Mistress Watchful here:
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...ed-help-finding-female-chastity-devices/page2

Read further down the thread for suggestions.

It would appear that Female Chastity Devices that actually work are very expensive, so pounce-prevention might be pricey -- but the results worth it.

As far as your desires go, it's good to have wits about you. In my experience that thing that is most unattainable is the most attractive. So if you give yourself away to someone, you're not unattainable and, thus, less attractive.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yeah that was me!

Just wearing the leather device was fun though, but for it to work cbtok is right, you HAVE to get a full on metal belt - just because we work differently!

Let me know if you do find anything secure that isn't super expensive. It is something I still want to try in the future.

6. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Welcome

I also wanted to welcome you and wish you the best. Being a submissive male I also don't know much about female chastity devices. I searched the web and didn't find much. It seems you have a choice between a leather unit that goes for about $90.00 and isn't very practical, probably have to take it off to urinate? Or you could go for the full stainless steel belt option which is practical and expensive. Personally , I think if I was a young single woman, I would go get fitted for a high quality stainless belt from Neosteel in Europe or Locked in Steel in the USA. I would get myself used to wearing it 24/7 and do so. This for peace of mind as one can not be raped while wearing a good quality belt, and would also wear it while on dates and leave the key at home or with some one I trusted. That way I would never be tempted, or even if I was I could not do anything about it. Then, when I found the person I would marry, I would give the key to that person to unlock me on our wedding night. What a special gift that would be. Anyway, welcome, and I hope you find what works for you.

7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Hello Looking Glass Girl, welcome to the Mansion. It's a shame i can't tell you very much about female devices but i can imagine it can be very tricky to find a suitable device.
    Taking it from your post i think a full steel belt, made by measure, is a bit much and far to expensive for you. It really worth only when you are going for long term chastity. Leather belts are much cheaper and might do the trick in your case, but i always wonder what one does when neding a wee :confused0082:

Hugs, maid katrin

8. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    WOW! Thank you so much!

Thank you all very much for the extremely warm welcome and for your very helpful advice and suggestions! I'm really excited to check out all those links and products. It was very kind of you, cbtok and smaug, to search for devices for me. I'm very touched and appreciative that you took the time to do that for a complete stranger. This really is a very special community and it feels very safe and nurturing to me.

I'm not sure how this is going to evolve for me, but it's really exciting and empowering to me to know that there are tools out there that can help when one's emotions overrule one's sense. Maid Katrin is right, I'm not certain if long-term chastity is for me, so I may go with a less expensive option.

That said, I must add that I find the idea of MUTUAL chastity and the exchange of keys between two people incredibly romantic, sweet, and erotic. I would absolutely try that with the right person. I would love to do that. In fact, exchanging keys sounds better to me than exchanging wedding bands because the very nature of the devices seems like it would really necessitate much better, more honest communication between two people. That probably sounds so idealistic and perhaps naive, but it MUST be helpful to have this tool to maintain a strong connection with your partners???? It seems as though it would be much more difficult to take your partner for granted, at a minimum, when one or both hold the other's key.

I really liked smaug's thoughts about how people can give themselves as special gifts to each other. It's a beautiful thought whether the people involved are virgins or not. It would be nice to be able to skip any negative sexual experiences, but I think they do help you to appreciate what you have when you're in a good relationship.

I very much want to be in a special relationship again, but actually getting involved with someone is nearly as terrifying as it is exciting to me. I've been celibate for over three years now because I just needed to be alone and detox from a very draining relationship. I didn't feel like I was missing anything until I locked eyes with this new guy and then - blammo - the world was in 3-D technicolor and everything smelled, sounded, tasted and looked beautiful.

When I really care for someone, my brain gets completely scrambled and I don't behave the way I know I should. I'm a very affectionate person and tend to spoil my lovers - especially at the beginning when they're very attentive. My heart becomes so happy and full that it overflows and I want to make my lover feel just as wonderful. It feels like the right thing to do, but this strategy has not served me well in most cases.

My efforts to please more likely PREVENT a man from being able to appreciate me, and I don't want that to happen anymore. I think I've always known that intellectually, but I really needed to hear it from a man, so many thanks, cbtok.

I need to learn how to help men appreciate me more. My natural "kitten" tendencies coupled with the 3 years of celibacy will make this a huge challenge for me. Maybe I should go for a high-security model after all!

Seriously, thank you all very much. This has already been tremendously helpful to me. I'll keep you posted of any interesting products I come across, most definitely!

:give_rose:

9. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Looking glass girl, welcome to the forum. It's an interesting angle that you are approaching from

There's quite a dichotomy isn't there - the more you give, the more they take and the less they appreciate (apologies fellas, naturaly I am generalising wildly here). Locking yourself away is one approach, locking THEM away drives totally different behaviour from them. It's not for all women and I know a lot of wives and girlfriends struggle with being handed that level of control but in my experience, men appreciate you more when your relationship with them is elevated beyond the relation they have with their penises!!

Hope you find what you seek.

10. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Thanks very much Celtic Queen!

I totally agree with your observations about locking up the boys. I'm just afraid of my willpower falling short during the early dating stage - especially since I haven't been with a man in so long and it's been much, much longer since I met someone I felt this way about. I need to make sure I don't sabotage things before we even get to the point of discussing male chastity.

I would really love to begin this journey with him and be his KH, but we're just not that far along. I'm pretty sure he's going to be into it, but I think the idea of locking up his little best mate would be a very tough sell so early on. I have a feeling he would be very intrigued to "discover" my CB and that it could start the wheels turning in his mind about other things we could do (which would involve locking up his little mate).

I think I'm going to have a lot of questions for the ladies here! Plenty more for the guys too! I'm excited to get started!
    :jumping0045:

11. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Update

I found another site with a fairly extensive list of chastity belt manufacturers (both male and female, but heavy on female resources). Here's the URL in case you haven't seen it before: http://www.janthor.com/khgaddresses.html

The good female belts really are quite expensive, but it may well be worth it. Still, it's probably smart to try something less expensive before making a really large investment. I'm going to keep looking and give it some more thought.

That said, there's one steel belt that really appeals to me, but it's very expensive. Of course! It's from Carrara Designs and Burger_01 posted a great photo of someone modeling it here:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1349&attachmentid=10413

I love the design of the grate up front! It looks quite feminine and definitely doesn't look like a cheese grater! But it sells for 649-709 Euros! While that's a lot more than I wanted to pay, looking and feeling pretty (or at least prettier relative to alternative model belts) would probably add a lot to my enjoyment. I'm going to think about it and try to find something else I like just as much but for less.

Here's the URL for female chastity belts on the Carrara designs site. The particular belt in the photo above is a deluxe model female belt:

http://www.carrara-designs.be/her/products/chastitybelts/index.html

They have some cool designs for belts as well as other accessories.

12. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Hi Looking Glass Girl,

I'm glad to welcome you to the mansion, its awesome that we now have a female who is looking for chastity belts and perhaps one day can give us her perspective of what does and doesn't work.

I wish you the best of luck for finding something.. female chastity doesn't seem to have as broad an appeal as male chastity does, and I suspect that's partly because I can't see how it could work without a full belt (ie: no cheap acrylic beginners solutions available to you poor girls!)

I'm glad the photos I posted have been of such interest to you :)

13. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Yes those photos are very inspiring! Thank you very much for posting them!

14. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Best of luck to you, I find very interesting what you are referring to.

15. Looking Glass Girl

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, I really enjoyed reading your posts about your journey with Sir/pet into this area. It sounds like you both enjoyed it and are a very playful, fun couple. Yay! Thank you very much for sharing your experiences.

I've been looking quite a bit and think I *might* have found a couple of entry-level (price-wise) female chastity belt options.

1 - This first one is a simple steel belt with an adjustable waist. Since it's not made-to-measure, I imagine there could be potential security issues if the length of the belt is too long. And I'm not crazy about the waistband - because it would be bulky under clothes due to the excess material. I guess you could trim any extra length off, though. The price is certainly much better at 149 GBP:

http://www.chastityplay.co.uk/Female-Chastity-Belt/productinfo/C80322/

That bulky waistband really puts me off, though. I think it would really irritate me and wouldn't look at all flattering - especially under clothes. And since I'm single, I need to look good in clothes - otherwise I'll remain single!

2 - I'm SERIOUSLY considering this one. It's probably not as secure as others due to all the chain parts, but I think if I took out enough links to make sure the fit was snug, it could be quite good for my needs right now. I love the lower-profile waistband and the design with the chains and the solid plate. And I guess if the chain that comes with it turns out to be cheap, I could probably replace it with some other chain myself. I think chain would be a lot more comfortable, too. This belt doesn't fully block off vaginal entry, which I think is probably good for hygiene during long-term use. It has RESTRICTED access. It looks like less than an inch wide, so perhaps tampons= yes, boys= no? It's also 149 GBP:

http://bondagesteel.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15&products_id=47

3- I'm also considering this one - and it's only 89 GBP. It comes in standard waist sizes 26-29" but they say they can do other sizes as well. This one does seem like it might be a fairly secure, decent-quality, entry-level priced female belt:

http://www.4him4her.co.uk/515---female-stainless-steel-chained-chastity-belt-583-p.asp

I'm really leaning towards #2, the mostly chains model, because it seems like it would have the lowest profile under clothing and would be the most comfortable. I'm going to think about it some more before making a choice, but I'm really happy to see that there might possibly be some fairly decent entry-level models. YAY!!!
    :Locker:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice