Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by brian222, Dec 7, 2019.

1. brian222

brian222 New member

Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Hi everyone. My wife and I are both 56.Been maried 30 years.A month ago I got up enough nerve to ask my wife to lock my junk and I thought for sure she was going to think I was a total ding dong.It was very hard for me to do this,but to my surprise she said ok.After a week of being locked up I could tell she was't into it.She didn't hide the key and she paid no attention,so I took the key and told her she didn't have to do this.After a couple of weeks,I don't know why,I asked her again to take the keys.I think she must have done some research because it seemed she was pretty eager to take control.We have a very vanilla sex life.It's been a couple of weeks now.She unlocks me on Sundays to fool around.I guess we have always had a FLR marriage so that part is not new.I'm kind of alittle bummed cause yesterday she said no beer on the weekend.Dang ,what did I get myself into.I'm alittle excited and also worried.I should also say I am using the vice mini,it's a good fit for me but my wife gets bummed when she sees it.Wish me luck.

boi paul and Sissy-CJ like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    welcome. good luck to you both.

boi paul likes this.
  3. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Do You think its the Vice Mini in particular she doesn't like seeing? Or chastity devices in general? Maybe you could pick out a new cage together.

boi paul likes this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Welcome to our community. Sounds like you are starting to get in the flow of it. @Alana has a good suggestion, if it is that particular design that is a problem, look at them together. Just continue to communicate how you feel and what she might want from it to make it better.

boi paul likes this.
  5. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    I always tell everyone, Be careful what you wish for. You May awake a sleeping Giant! You find yourself in a real FLR. First and foremost for men is the Fantasy, You have them all bookmarked! boy are we turned on, already to shoot across the room. Then We drop hints, offer websites to Show Her how great it is to serve. but for most, it is not about the needs inside the FLR or to make her life any better. It is about you! Dress me up as your maid, Take me with the strapon, Put me in chastity, that's it make me blow that load. As one reads they see the male submissive. it is about me, me, me, That is not FLR, It is topping from the bottom. I remember when I first met Mistress Megan as I shared here already, over the next six months, during the week I worked and work on my house, yard, house, Laundry, Then every Friday report to Her house for training, not sex training, and in chastity. For four months I reported every weekend. She showed me how She likes Her house to be cleaned from top to bottom, relandscaped Her yard, She even had me clean Her garage and organize it. So Her basement was a little different because it was full and under the porch was a room in the front of the basement cinder block walls on all sides and one door, the sub-pump room it had a cot and a small table one light blub in the center of the pump room with the switch outside the door. before you ask how could She be so cruel. four or five months before meeting in real-time We exchanged 100s and 100s of emails, With Me telling Her what I wanted from a FLR.my deepest and darkest thoughts. for the first time in my life, I had met someone with who I could share this with and She did not think I was crazy lol. I stayed locked, every Sunday before heading home She would tie my hands above my head in the shower take off the chastity cage wash everything and I would get so hard I thought I would explode, With Her edging me on then leave get some frozen veggies to get it back on. It was around the six-month mark She called and said She had this work, dinner, banquet. She also wanted me to wear my uniform, so it had to be cleaned then all my ribbons and awards back on with my ropes. so I did it a hair cut, uniform and spit-shined jump boots. Of course, I was a Hit with the men, war stories they wanted to hear, I do not share that part of me with anyone, to be honest Mistress was the first person I told it all to. It seems so natural to tell her everything. The Party was very nice we were a hit. Getting back to her house, I was heading down to my room in the basement to change and She stopped me and said follow Her I did to Her bedroom I had only been in there to clean change bedding, I knelt there as She undressed A Goddess, took my breath away .cage hurting She removed it, For the first time in my life I found raw passion I would serve Her in away She wanted. That night I became Her lifelong slave We have been together since. all our relationships fit us, But true FLR I always say be careful what you wish for you may fine a real Mistress thank you

Jail Bird likes this.
  6. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    Welcome and good luck, giving control comes with consequences (0:

nothing in life is free lol

boi paul likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

8. brian222

brian222 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for all the comments and suggestions.I think it would be a good idea to have her help me pick out a cage we both like, but I think for right now,being only a couple of weeks into this,I will not push anything and just lay low to see what happens.
    She is starting to tease me alittle more and we are definitely kissing and hugging more.I think she likes it when I open and close her car door when she gets in or out and the back rubs.I will post again after Christmas and say Hi again.Thanks again for the great posts.

9. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    I'm glad to hear things are going well.
    A new cage can wait

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice