Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by coused, Jan 22, 2010.

1. coused

coused Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Hi!

My partner and I have been playing with chastity on and off for about a year now. We initially decided to start because we have wildly different sex drives; in her words "Not having sexy times is now another game!" If we manage to save up enough cash for a full belt then I'm sure one of us will suggest it, but until then I am in a CB6000s with a harness to keep it in place which is reasonably secure.

The game we might be playing come release date on the 6th Feb is taking me out, giving 10 strokes, and if I don't sploodge then it's back in the tube until 15 strokes the next day. I'm wondering how many extra days it will end up as! Although if anyone can suggest some devious release scheme I wil dutifully pass along the message.

We are both new to tease and denial games, and if anybody could point in the direction of some tips and ideas in the cryptically named boards we would both be grateful.

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Welcome aboard coused,
    it's hard to say, when i was first locked up i would get excited when my Mistress would unlock me and handle the cage. the cannon went pop, then later and longer lock up it would vary, if i try for a 1/2 hour it would go pop. Next time, taking the cage off, pop. Now, after almost a year in off and mostly on lock up it takes me while to fire the cannon.

check out the The Tower, The Pedestal, and The Boudoir sections they have lots of threads with different games.

jaimelynn

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: to the Mansion.

My favourite game listed here is Black-Balled.

Other people have also used Dice and Dominoes.

Hope you settle in nicely, it's good to have another Brit around. Are you a Northerner or Southerner?

4. coused

coused Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you both for the warm welcome :)

Mistress Watchful, we are South-Easteners, in the Wokingham/Reading area. Yourself?

After looking through the games mentioned, we have come up with our own! Do you think I should post it up in the Play Room, or is it too similar to an already posted game?

It would be in the best interest of the sub to take minor whippings each time in order to accrue enough points to secure an orgasm. However one runs the risk of accruing too many and 'spilling over' the white points into the red points total. This would make the next red points spend rather unpleasant.

Unwritten rules consist of bonuses and punishments of adding and removing dice to make the odds more or less favourable

5. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Nice to meet you "coused".

I too am a "southerner" in Berkshire - a little more west that yourself, but I lived in Reading for many, many years.

Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

Cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice