Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by johnn20003, Jan 21, 2019.

1. johnn20003

johnn20003 New member

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    Hello All,

I'm John Nelson, I have had an interest in chastity for some time. I am married to a vanilla wife who has no interest in anything sexual least of all any kinks. I tend to get my kicks doing relatively tame online activities such writing lines (not a request), completing tasks on writeforme software and completing homework for adult ladies.

A few years ago, I worked away from home mid week and used to self lock with a CB2000 which wife didn't know I had. I did however discuss chastity with her half jokingly but really testing the water. She said something like,' what if I had an accident and had to go into hospital' and that 'I would hate it'. At least the latter may be accurate. Fantasy and reality often don't match.

The plastic device I had did split and trap the skin once, lets just say it was rather painful. I now have a silocon one just for occasoinal 'fun' which I know isn't really the point.

I have tried a couple of online arrangements of 'trust' with mixed success. The first involved writing lines as a sort of tax for relief, the second was purely respecting the ladies wishes, which I'm pleased that I was able to do.

Best wishes
    John

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    hello and welcome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice