Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lonelyboy, Aug 29, 2017.

1. lonelyboy

lonelyboy New member

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Hello.

All my life I've been into female domination, started fantasing about worshiping dominant girls in kinder garten
    But I've never met a real girl who likes these things, so I've always played alone :(

Once discovered chastity 2-3 years ago, I bought my first device (chinese copy of cb6000s) and locked myself for the first time, thinking "Now I'm a real chastity slave for life". Of course I took it off next day :) And every time after 2-3 days in my cage I gave up, jerked off and put the device back into my toy box. And every time I tried to start again after 1-2 weeks of "normal" life.

It's quite easy to stop your play if nobody knows about it and nobody cares
    I think I need a real girl who will take control of me and deny me from taking off my cage.

Is there any girl who wants to help me with this? :) Just remind me sometimes, that I'm a bad boy and should be locked 24/7 and spanked every day. It won't take too much of your time.

P.S. But of course you can go further and give me some assignments, tease me or punish me, if you want to ;)

2. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    Good afternoon and welcome to the Mansion. I do hope you are enjoying your time here and find it informative and useful. What you will not find here is girls looking to keep you in chastity or dominate you. This is not a chastity dating site, it's more a chastity lifestyle site mainly populated by males, who seem to have a lot of fun on here. I hope you do too.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice