1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Foyer' started by Josh Pine, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Im Josh and I always fantasized about living in a world where people are kind and honest to each other and if a man wants to live as a female its ok. I live with several guys and there is no privacy. I hope one day to live alone so I can dress how I want.

SaraLovesChastity likes this.
  2. Hi, Josh. Welcome to the mansion.

Josh Pine likes this.
  3. Hi, Josh. You don't mention anything about chastity, but I'm guessing you must have some kind of interest in it.

Your comments sound as though you might be a transgender woman. There are some good online communities that specialize in gender identity. One that is well known is Susan's Place (www.susans.org).

4. Yes I have a few devices I bought on amazon but they are uncomfortable. One day I hope to get a belt that is comfortable.

5. I don't think I could get surgery though because I honestly don't trust doctors at all.

6. Not even a little? I admit I have met some lousy doctors, but if I need help I will keep searching until I find the right one. Would you consider seeing a gender therapist?

7. No way I've been mistreated by too many doctors. Maybe holistic doctors I would consider. If hormones were available without prescription maybe.

Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted