hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wannabecaged, Apr 30, 2017.

1. wannabecaged

wannabecaged New member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Hello I am wannabecaged. As can tell i am a male and married to a wonderful woman. We are very close to getting me a cage hopefully this week online. We(i) have talked about it some and the past few days she has gotten into me getting a cage. I cant wear it all the time though bc of work. I will have some questions and hope i can find the place to post the questions. Thank you

manintyres and Felix cum ea like this.
  2. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    Welcome and good to learn that you AND your wife are involved from the start.

I'm sure for many of us, it was not that way from the beginning (well, for me it wasn't:)).

wannabecaged likes this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Nice to meet you. Take it slow and get used to your cage. The official Chastity rulebook, yet to be written, does not specify how long and when you need to be locked up so do as we do and make it practical. Unless you are prone to masturbating at work, I would not worry about it. Do not make chastity all about the cage. It is so much more. It works best when both of you work at keeping you orgasm free for whatever period of time suits the both of you. If both do not have the same goal, it pits you against your wife and key holding turns your wife into a warden and feels like work, not fun.

wannabecaged likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice