Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SabrinaSub, Mar 8, 2017.

1. SabrinaSub

SabrinaSub New member

Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    I've been in a D/s relationship for about 5 months and I hadnt been well behaved forgetting some of my tasks over the course so my Miss (she doesn't like Mistress) told me to buy a cage, tried a few different models first one was a metal cheap device from china that was plain awful, the second was a silicone device but I slipped out continuously because I'm so small. Ended up getting the CB-6000s which fits very well.

I was allowed to control the key for the first weeks to make adjustments but today I have been locked up and no longer have access to the key. Thought it would be the best time to sign up :) started at the beginning of the month and this has been the longest without a realise for a very long time.

2. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Is this a professional relationship, or a personal relationship you intend to grow? What are your goals in chastity and your relationship with this person?

3. SabrinaSub

SabrinaSub New member

Local Time:
    It's a personal relationship that has been growing started as a friendship when by a slip of the tounge we ended up discussing a D/s relationship that has been developing slowly over time. I want to feel completely powerless to resist anything she would like me to do.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Welcome and you will get used to it. I was used to several orgasms a day but once I was locked up I was going months without one for a few years. This year we are going back to much shorter orgasm denial periods. I am getting up in years and never know when my last orgasm is really going to be my last orgasm. :) Just gradually increase your orgasm denial period over time and you will get used to dealing with it. However, you may find that the CB6000 is not a good device for 24/7 wear over a long period of time. I had two rings break and the cage split after a few months of 24/7 wear. I went to a custom metal device and it will outlive me.

5. bob40B

bob40B Active member

Retired
    United States, Texas, New Braunfels
    Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    I agree that one gets used to the routine of chastity but I don't think I'll ever stop being excited by chastity.

I respect your opinion of but I must disagree about the CB6000S. I have a steel one and have been very pleased with it, once I found the correct sized ring. It's reasonably lightweight, doesn't show through clothing, escape proof and has enough room inside for my pathetically small cock to grow when excited. My intention is to prevent access to and orgasm from mastabation. Not interested in causing myself pain from getting turned on.

MHO only, in no way am I judging others.

Have a kinky day! :)

6. SabrinaSub

SabrinaSub New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the information and the welcome :). I'm just starting on this journey and I'm not sure where it may lead.

Some exciting times lie ahead :)

7. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    A very warm welcome and I wish you lots of fun on your new journey

8. SabrinaSub

SabrinaSub New member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice