Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Newgurl66, May 3, 2009.

1. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I have been wearing female underwear for a long time. I do it with my wife’s permission since a little over two years. I now wear, full time, the bras and panties my wife buys me. We are also a little into D/s. Guess who’s on top. Lately, my wife and Mistress told me that since I was a girl now, I did not need a cock so I should wear a chastity belt. She bought one this weekend, from Kept For Her. All this is just for fun but after what I read in this forum, I think I should be prepared for anything. I am pleased to be with you.

Newgurl66

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    new gurl, it might start out as fun but the single guarantee in life is that things change. You should be grateful for that. It seems your Mistress is just exercising greater control - it will be nice for you to enjoy your pretty lingerie and now with chastity added - your efforts will be more for Her pleasure - not your own. I think that is a good step forward.

Welcome to the Mansion. Here, all the subbies practice their chastity - even the gurly ones.

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    Welcome to the site. Be sure to add a avatar if you can :happy0158:

4. Newgurl66

Newgurl66 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks to both for your kind words and your warm welcome. I am new to all this. I have been a sub only for a few months. I am stressed and anxious at the idea of being chastised this week or the next one. I have a lot to learn and I think your wonderful forum will help me. I feel a lot of love and friendship here. Being reminded what to do has already reduced my stress level. I should relax and let Mistress take control. I will post a picture when I am locked up.

I wish you all the good things life can bring
    Newgurl66

5. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Hiii newgurl and welcome to such a wonderful place.I hope you enjoy the ride. Miss D you are one of the most understanding people that i have never had the pleasure to meet. Curtsey and good luck newgurl.:manga_blowkiss:

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    :welcome: newgurl.

I think a lot of people here will tell you it's a mindgame more than anything, so try and calm down and *breathe* or you will be getting in a right tizzy when it's lock up time!

I'm sure it will be fine, if you and your partner have been together long enough to establish good communications in your play, I'm sure she will recognise if you are truly struggling.

Keep us informed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice