Hello to everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chastityforme, Aug 14, 2008.

1. chastityforme

chastityforme Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    Mistress says i should tell about myself.

my Mistress and i have been together for 13 years and married for 6. Mistress is a very sweet and sexy keyholder. i am lucky to have Her to keep me in Chastity.

Mistress always knew i love T&D, but when i confessed to masturbating almost daily, Mistress cut off intercourse entirely and locked me in Chastity. She is working toward Her goal of regular, permanent 90 day Chastity periods. My first 90 day will start May 2, 2009. Before that i will have to complete a 63 day and a 77 day. During these i will be milked on my birthday, her birthday and Valentine's Day. (Mistress milks me while locked in Chastity...) i will be denied release on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve.

Mistress does everything She can to tease me and is very strict about releasing me from Her lock. She deeply wants to deny my orgasms to punish me. It truly thrills Her to deny my release and be a toybox girl, using my tongue as fluff. i lube her toys and cleanup for her. Sometimes i am only allowed to watch. Mistress always says she might allow me penetration someday, but only for T&D. She has a toybox for that, too.:xd:

Her favorite phrase is:

"you'll never fuck Me again" :kiss: So far this is true... about 150 days. :squigglemouth:

After i complete three years of 90 day Enforced Chastity periods, Mistress' fantasy is to deny me orgasm and all penile contact for 18 months of Enforced Chastity and T&D.

Sparing the daily details, that's my situation.:neutral:

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Welcome...glad to have you here!

Oh, and we love to hear the daily details. If you like, start a Journal in the Vault and keep us posted on your life of T&D. :angel:

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Welcome. Nice introduction.

Long term denial and chastity is something I find incredibly alluring. I introduced chastity into our relationship so I think it has been hard for Master to enforce it as strictly as your mistress. Would love to hear how you’re getting on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice