Hello to All!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by montreal_cuck, Nov 30, 2009.

1. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Hello All!

I am a longtime lurker, obviously - first time poster :)

A little about myself...I got into chastity several years ago, and after a little convincing to my girlfriend, she eventually embraced it as well - and we're happily still continuing the lifestyle, and I remain locked up pretty much permanently with an orgasm a month or so on average.

As many chaste males know - once your in chastity, it becomes somewhat difficult to put it out of your mind. The device is a constant reminder of your position. I've basically been in chastity 24/7 for years now, with releases of course as mentioned above, but am immediately always put back in after I'm allowed a release...so I haven't lived or done anything in the past several years without being locked up - and still after all this time, I am still always acutely aware of it.

Because of this, I had a hard time concentrating on work and the more mundane things in life. I do have goals and aspirations outside of my sex life (or lack thereof) however, and so after a while I realised what I wanted to do!

I figured the best way to merge my personal life and my professional life, was to create a website dedicated to chastity, to bring the lifestyle D/s with a large focus on chastity to the web. Goddess and I had made a few friends through the various fetish/bdsm dating sites on the net, and so I approched several, and finally one couple became very interested.

Basically long story short - I began documenting their play sessions. They are a lifestyle 24/7 female-led marriage, and so far it's been a blast. The site has been live for almost a year now - Goddess and I are able to focus all our attention on this site and our web-work, and chastity, femdom, and female supremacy has been the largest theme in my life both personally and professionaly for about a year now.

Merging the two was the best thing I ever did...I won't mention the URL in my posts (it's in my sig though) - because this isn't an advertisement...I'm here, and want to stay here on a personal level...here for myself, not for my business, but the business is a HUGE part of myself, so obviously it's something I can't avoid talking about :)

anyway - thats a bit about me...can't wait to participate in some of the amazing conversations around here!

Thank you all so much!

Regards,
    montreal_cuck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice