Hello There

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheLittleMistress, Jun 29, 2010.

1. TheLittleMistress

TheLittleMistress New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking for a few weeks and decided to join the forum and the discussions. I have also encouraged my subbie hubby to join in as well. I am so happy to find a friendly place to talk about my desires and share with people who will hopefully become friends in this journey.

We curretly live in Las Vega sand run our own business together. Since starting a FLR, things have gotten much better between us. He still stumbles a lot and I still have times when I revert back to not being so demanding but we are getting there. Its a process we both love.

Recently, we purchased a CB6000 and he has been wearing it daily as soon as he wakes up and I hold the keys around my neck. Currently he doesn't sleep in the device so that I can roll over and have my way with him as I please without having to unlock him. At night its a bit of a ritualwhen I unlock him with his sweet gances, grining as I take the keys from around my neck, unlock the lock, and stand up to kiss him on the lips and forehead. We have only had the device a few weeks but I will most liely have him sleeping in it soon. I was concerned about cleanliness and chafing so I thought it better to see how he does wearing it during the day while awake.

Anyway, I am babbling. Thank you for being here. I hope to share more later.

Best,
    Little Mistress

2. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    :welcome: to the mansion!

Lots of great friendly people here willing to talk about their experiences and lives in chastity... Good to see another couple from Las Vegas :) There's a few other members from Vegas here as well...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice