Hello There!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cagedmage32, Aug 26, 2016.

1. cagedmage32

cagedmage32 Active member

Electrical Engineering Student
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    Hi everyone. My fiancé and I are new to the chastity lifestyle. I am 25 and she is 26. We have been together for 8 and a half years now. We have a house together that we moved into last summer. We just recently got engaged and plan to get married in 2018. We certainly aren't a vanilla couple as we regularly use bondage in our sexual repertoire. We both have submissive and dominant tendencies. She likes to be dominant most of the time though.

One reason we decided to start incorporating chastity in our lives is trust. With a chastity device we will be able to keep myself in check regarding masturbation. We have agreed that our sexual releases should be at the hands of the other. Masturbation in our relationship is selfish since we have each other. With that in mind I thought of a chastity device as a solution. I obtained a Rubber Buckling Cock Cage Chastity Device just last week.

Since then we have read articles together about chastity and how to incorporate it in our lives. We looked at benefits, different types, how to start out, and problems to look out for with chastity. Last night was our first attempt at locking me up. I was semi hard to start out so, to get me less excited, she talked about her job while I listened. Once I was flaccid enough we got the device on. She had me locked up for about 4 hours while we watched TV together. Every once in a while she asked if I was OK and if I was comfortable to make sure nothing was wrong. Before we went to bed she unlocked me and we checked for marks or bruises. The next day we will try locking me up again will be Saturday night due to our work schedules.

The device itself is pretty heavy so it pulled my balls down a bit. I wasn't able to fill the whole device either. There was a little pinching sometimes but not very often. Now that we know there are plastic devices out there we may look into getting one of those in the future. She really likes seeing me locked up and I enjoyed her locking me up.

Thanks for reading.

seasoned likes this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    Welcome to you both to CM x

We hope you will find much of interest and welcome your input .

Xx Wendy

maid_carrie likes this.
  3. cagedmage32

cagedmage32 Active member

Electrical Engineering Student
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Local Time:
    What are your opinions on plastic chastity devices? Which ones do you believe are the most comfortable, least noticeable and able to be worn for extended periods of time?

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    IMO plastic devices not ideal for long-term wear as need taken off periodically for hygiene/cleaning. But great for starters, especially something like the cb6000 which with its range of rings/spacers means it fits nearly all sizes and you can use it to gauge exactly what size is right for the wearer when you upgrade to steel or titanium

AlanThom and Jamie's-Locked like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    you very welcome to here and i hope that you like it here as well.

6. AlanThom

AlanThom Hi, I'm Alan.....

South Tampa Bay Area
    Local Time:
    Agreeing with Joroincharge.... the plastic is a great starter, and can even be used as a measuring tool for the metal cages (yes, plural!!) later on.
    And, welcome to the site!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice