Hello, New to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nokeyallowed, Mar 14, 2010.

1. nokeyallowed

nokeyallowed Gay College Sub

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    21 Year old college student.

Not really new to the concept of chastity, but suddenly taking it more seriously. I've decided it's time to get a starter device (considering the cb3000, cb6000s, or birdlocked devices... I am about 2.5" when flaccid).

Anyone have advice or suggestions? Which is most comfortable and which most secure? I'd be pissed if I could pull out, because that isn't what I want, obviously. I feel like the birdlocked cage might be the most comfortable, but how secure is it?

I want something as a decent starter, so I'm looking at lower end devices. If I like it, definitely open to saving up for something a little more... permanent? :Locker:

BTW, gay male in New York, New York here. Would be interested in friends from the area, dom or sub.

2. kevsfrannie

kevsfrannie A real live frannie-boy

Greensboro, NC
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    i am happy with The Curve. My Wife started using a CB-2000 but after a few months She felt sorry to see Her Cock so tightly packed in, and insisted on the Curve to allow it to have room to thrive. The security is a matter of proper use of the spacers and, or course, someone enforcing it.

3. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    i have cb3000 with KSD for pull out
    around 160$ if you shope around
    live upstate new york

4. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    Welcome, nokeyallowed

I have been using the cb6000s. It took several weeks to figure out the correct cuff ring/spacer combination and the right lubricant, but once done I can comfortably wear it for longer periods. Also, the 6000s is very discrete under clothing. With the exception of the belt style, most others are not. I am about 2 inches flaccid and the 6000s fits me well. It takes a period of adjustment to wear any of them. Start with shorter periods, then work up. Good Luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice