Hello, my name is Lily

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sissyboi77, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Sissyboi77

Sissyboi77 Princess_Lily

Virginia, United States
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    I am a Navy sailor who is very much into being a locked sissy. I dream of one day becoming a girl (long hair, smooth skin, cute little breasts, etc.) in every way except losing my clitty. At least not surgically anyway. I want to walk down the street and know that everyone sees me as a pretty little girl, regardless of what's locked up between my legs. Can anyone help me? There is little I can do while serving, but once I'm out I'm making this a goal.

TonyF25 and sissy_connie like this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Having served myself, I know it must be tough to be discreet. Are you aboard ship? You will have to hide it as best you can, but remember, they can't control your thoughts and, if you're like me and so many others on here, those feminine feelings and thoughts are really fun and exciting; you will just need to keep them to yourself for a while. You will have a lot of time after you're out!

TonyF25 and sissy_connie like this.
  3. Sissyboi77

Sissyboi77 Princess_Lily

Virginia, United States
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I'm actually at a shore command now. I was on an aircraft carrier for three years, and you're right it was hard hiding all of that. But now I have a little more freedom to dress up and explore. And I'm looking to be locked permanently while I'm still in

4. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    welcome...i served myself albeit my sissy side came out later. I hope you enjoy the site

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    heloo @Sissyboi77 and welcome to here. Please why dint you call yourself Lily on here. i think thats a nicer name than the one you got now.

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Can't help wondering if the guy in the photograph knows his face is being used as an avatar on a chastity site and the writer claims he is a wanna be sissy.

Wants to locked permanently whilst he is still in the navy,,, I don't think so.. too many security checks and no privacy in the latrines or the showers.

This does not look right to me.

7. Sissyboi77

Sissyboi77 Princess_Lily

Virginia, United States
    Local Time:
    For one, they are not latrines in the Navy. They are heads. For two, as stated above I am at a shore command. There are no security checks where I would have to be worried about being in chastity. With respect, instead of posting criticism or suspicion publically, try messaging me privately so we can talk. I am on here to learn and grow, as well as make friends in the chastity community, and I don't appreciate being accused of being fake without anything to base it on. I apologize if this came off as overly rude, but I'm only responding in kind.

Allen1987 and LesterBallard like this.
  8. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion. Please don't be to upset, we have some that are skeptical you don't
    have to explain yourself. This is a great place to hang out and meet others with the same interests.
    Everyone is accepted here. Browse around and check out the other rooms so to speak. If something
    interests you just join in. If you have questions get them out there. You can even start your own
    journal to post what ever progress you make towards your goal. You will find that others will comment,
    give advice and you can ask questions all in one neat little package. Enjoy and hope to see you around.:+1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice