Hello Mansionistas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by paigescagedweller, Mar 9, 2020.

1. paigescagedweller

paigescagedweller New member

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Good day to everyone here and thanks for trudging through the intro section. Yall are saints.

I'm [M21] new to chastity. I've experimented with Chinese cages for about 6 months and will continue to do so for a while. My KH [F20] and I are currently attempting voluntary chastity and I am shocked by the outcomes already (increased attentiveness, excitement etc.)
    I'm looking forward to meeting others in the community and I will have many questions as I go through this journey.
    One question that I have is: What were peoples' original goals for chastity and how did they change as time went on?
    For instance, the goals that KH and I have set out is a consistent but short term locking. I should be locked while she is away at work, traveling or throughout the day, but her demands may free me multiple times per week.

She's actually a little disturbed by some of the most extreme posts here. One guy said that he spent much of his life caged, but was released because he was very old and had only a few orgasms left to enjoy. Christ!

Today is day two of voluntary chastity and I should get released tomorrow morning. For most of you guys, that's nothing. But after masturbating without restriction since forever, this is quite the challenge.

Also, just to spur some conversation: I've considered a PA for a little bit, but I think a big part of chastity is the trust between partners. Does having the piercing mean trading trust for security?

MouseTee, sissy_connie and Mx3281 like this.
  2. Finnchastity

Finnchastity Long term member

healthcare worker
    Finland
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    Hi there! Welcome to the Mansion! This is the place to ask mind bothering questions, meet friendly people and listen, communicate and learn new things!

Mistress2U likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    Hello and welcome. Just enjoy what works for you both. Nobody else matters.

Have fun, folks

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    Welcome to our community. I hope you enjoy being part of it and you find informative posts that will help you decide how chastity works best for you.

5. Guest 0388

Guest 0388 Active member

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Welcome to the lifestyle and community, and congrats on making it to day two!

As far as the content on this site goes, take it with a grain of salt. There’s a great deal of fantasy rather than reality abound, and what appeals to some certainly won’t appeal to others.

I can’t comment on the PA because I’ve no experience with it, but as for chastity goals, we hadn’t really gone into it with anything clearly defined. We simply wanted to explore something new, including my then nascent submissive and masochistic side and her blossoming sadistic, dominant side. It led to some serious conversations about what we both enjoyed about it. Eventually we did create goals, such as 30 days without an orgasm or penile stimulation, leading to a goal of 60 days and so forth. Apart from that, we haven’t really set goals, and we take it a day at a time without a predetermined release date, though the expectation that I refrain from masturbation and cumming unless she tells me to is always enforced.

Again, welcome and best of luck to you both!

6. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    Also from me a warm welcome to the mansion.

As has been said before do not take everything at face value. Pick the part you trust and especially those that might suit you.

At the beginning it should not be of great interest that you theoretically could be locked away for about a year without orgasm or play (if you trust those stories) as this will most certainly not suit you situatin as you are still quite young.

When I started with my first CB in around your age it was just a kinky gadget we played with from time to time. No thought at all that at some time I would live in a FLR or would wear a CB 24/7 (as far circumstances allow it and unless she wants me unlocked). So nothing wrong if you it from time to time only and in a rather playfull manner (was a great time back then ;)).

As for the PA question: Never trust a pierced man ??? Na... Even if a PA is also about a certain kind of security to me it has nothing to do with trust. My wife can trust me that I would not cheat ! Never the less it can be a big difference to yourself knowing you can not pull out anymore – be it accidentally or intentionally.
    Should you want a PA for that alone though I would think about it twice before having one. There are also other ways preventing pullout without irreversible effects.

Have fun !

MouseTee likes this.
  7. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    Welcome. I am certain that you will enjoy this site.

8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @paigescagedweller and welcome to here and I hope you like it here as well and after a bit you will see that lots and lots of folks thats on here am all difrent so it dont matter what you think bout chastity as long as you both like what happens.

9. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    A warm welcome @paigescapedweller and I am sure you'll meet a lot of likeminded people in the mansion! :).

10. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Trust is the main key for all relations and specifically when surrender to your partner or taking control of your partner is the case.

Have a great time!

11. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Our goal was for sir to be denied, stay in long enough to experience the complete psychy of chastity, more enjoyable sex after long term bondage, and of course from my end, watching the denial, the stages, and most importantly the pain that is involved. I know it sounds sick and twisted, but the look on his face at those moments completely set me on fire. I didn't think I'd like it at first, but now I can't get enough of those times that he grimaces, wriggles, and tries to escape and avoid.

Finnchastity and MouseTee like this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice