Hello + Invited here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pantyhose, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Pantyhose

Pantyhose Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Hello Everybody,

I'm new here,my first post,was a member of 'Chastity Lifestyle' but was invited here by Mistress Michell (who answered me and was very kind), so here I am.

I want to be totally truthful with my first post and fill you in on my background and what fetishes I have and why I need your help?

So not knowing what to write and how to lay down my feelings I will make an attempt.

Looking back I can pin point the time I feel my submissive desire came about.
    I was very young 5 or 6 and was kicking a small ball around indoors with my female cousin, she had on some see through socks, she called them pop-socks (yes I know showing my age,now called knee highs). She wore jeans and her pretty feet where covered in tan nylon,very nice. Long story short, I fell over and she put her foot on me in victory. I was going to say something but she lifted her foot and hovered it over my face, for a few seconds but seemed like ages to me. She laughed and walked away, but the seed had been planted and I would later be hooked.

I will list what I feel my fetishes are :-

* Anything nylon, pantyhose,stockings, and knee highs, adore females wearing them, but also love wearing them myself (although wife doesn't know). I love the feel and texture of them but even better are smelly pantyhosed feet, the Aromor of sweaty feet sends me to sub space instantly, wonderful. I love to be tied up with them too, tighter the better, in fact anything with nylon goes. I also love to worship females with pantyhose on, the fact the hose holds the female nectar just makes me suck and lick more, its so addictive.

* I also love bitchy females, they make me so weak, the more powerful and bitchy, the more afraid I am of them, they really are the superior sex.

* I like the idea of male chastity, the fact the female has complete control, they have the power to make you do anything, and over time you will.

* I'm not too much into pain/bdsm, but if i need correcting then ok, but at the end of the day it would be the females choice.

* I love most aspects of femdom and long to serve, except, underage,animals,blood and scat!. Anything else ok, would try anything.

Well now you all know that (sorry its so long but I want you to understand me) let me tell you about my situation and why I need/require your help?

I adore my wife, she is my world and beautiful, but she is very , hmmm, normal when it comes to trying anything new. I have mentioned a few of my fetishes in the past and shown her written material bu this caused major arguments, which I wouldn't want again. Even the mention of pantyhose caused uproar and another ruined weekend? We have been together 8 years and are very settled, just wish we had a more adventurous lifestyle?

I know I may sound like I'm selfish but I am wanting to give up more of myself to my wife's long term happiness, want her to be the goddess I know she is. In fights she hates to lose and acts and comes across so dominant, thats what attracted me to her? Strange really.

So I ask you all, Mistresses and subs, please advice and discuss with me my dilema?

I work strange hours but will try to log everyday etc........

Thanks in advance (and please ask whatever you want)

Regards

Pantyhose (T)

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    A big warm welcome. Thank you for being so frank and honest.

I doubt I'll be much help, other than a shoulder to cry on and a friendly ear to bend with your questions.

How on earth do all you gorgeous, attentive, honest, open, loving submissives end up in these relationships?!

I know you love your partners, but there is always this little "something" missing that you have usually known about for years. It pains me that we (people in general around the world!) can't be upfront about our sexuality and preferences right from the start... it would stop so much heartache.

Well, that's my ramble! I hope you enjoy it here, please feel free to ask any questions you want. :animal0008:

3. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Far too many people are ruled by ignorance and fear. I think those two factors are the root of almost all the pain that is inflicted upon others. It leads to selfish, piggish behaviors that we are blind to until we're the unwilling subject.

I wish I had something constructive to offer you, Pantyhose (T), but it seems to me that you're in a spot that may only be relieved by the passage of time and the maturity it brings.

Maybe more info will help others help you.
    How old are you two ?
    Have kids ?
    What other issues may be causing her to shut you out like that ?
    Just what was her initial reaction, and your's in turn, to you expressing your desires and of sharing materials with her ?

Kinkish1

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Welcome pantyhose T
    I am happy you joined us here and hopefully you will get alot out of it. Mistress Watchful has designed this site to be helpful, friendly and safe for everyone so please feel safe and happy about finding a place to share.
    I hope that we can find a time when we can chat about your circumstances, in the meantime, be patient and look around the site, enjoy the posts, there are plenty there for you to read that may help you.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. Pantyhose

Pantyhose Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Watchful, Kinkish1 and Mistress Michelle for answering.

Mistress Watchfulyou are of course correct and with hind sight I would have/ should have told her but like almost everybody ( I presume) I thought I was strong enough (mentally) to surrpress my emotions.
    To a certain extent I can but like anything that is built into the mind it will eventually escape.

The hardest part is not wanting to hurt my wife/family, long term I think its a matter of education/information that my wife lacks. Knowing her persona I'm sure she would love it but maybe I'm just wishful thinking.

Mistress Michelle, I will take a good look round and maybe get some first class ideas, though I fear I wouldn't have the bottle to suggest anything again of this nature?

Hugs

Pantyhose (T)

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    pantyhose (T)... I hope my reply wasn't misconstrued as being in anyway disrespectful.

I meant to be commenting on the way that the world and most mainstream societies make us hide the "real" us from view. It stops us searching for our true soul-mates, as they are probably also hiding their "true" selves.

There may well be a way to incorporate your desires into your life without damaging your relationship. Mistress Michelle is a valued member here and very experienced in D/s relationships, I'm sure she (and others) will help in any way they can.

Please do not feel that you need to hide your needs from anyone here, and remember... sometimes things come across harsh in text without the feeling and compassion of a voice.

Best wishes. :animal0008:

7. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    Hi Pantyhose,

Try a little trick for Christmas. Every woman likes the feel of a little silk at that time. Chose a nice quality set from a proper store. Not kinky trash but quality lingerie. Add a nice packet of high end hose to match. When she eventually trys it all on for a special occasion show her that evening a greater care and attention and make her feel good about herself. Later if all goes to plan make love with a lot more care for your wife than yourself than usual. Then of course go crazy at her beautiful legs in hose.
    With a little luck she will notice how much you are turned on and over time she will pick it up and return the compliment by wearing hose more often. The sky's the limit if you dont push too hard too soon.

Dubsub. A happy locked up sub in a CB6000 for 26 days.

8. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    8:01 PM
    Very nice reply dubsub....I like your idea very much!!

Mistress Michelle
    :sex020:

9. Pantyhose

Pantyhose Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi,

Mistress Watchful, I took your words to be constructive, sorry if that didn't come across, I know exactly what you mean, and in every other respect, my wife is my soul mate, totally.

Dubsub, that is an excelent idea and one I will definately try, many thanks for that. Got something to aim for and look forward to :)

I've looked around the site (and what an exellent site too Mistress Watchful) and too much for one sitting, I like the stories , ideas galore (if you have the guts to try them lol).

Nice to be in the company of so many that share my ideas (strange how you can seem so isolated when no one to talk to).

TTFN

Hugs

Pantyhose (T)

10. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Oh, Jeez Louise, I think I owe an apology to you, myself, Pantyhose(T). I didn't mean to imply that I believe your wife to be any of things I mentioned. I can't believe I posted that. I'm sorry.

I've just been through a divorce that knocked me flat. I think something in your description of the events in your life, reminded me of my situation, and sparked an ugly reaction from me. And that really wasn't cool at all. I'm embarrassed and hope you'll forgive me.

So...I think dubsub has the right idea. Positive reinforcement can be a powerful tool.

I do have to say, that because it is your wife that objects to your desire to "spice up" your love life, it would be very helpful to learn much more about her. You will need techniques that will apply directly to her, to go along with more general suggestions.

Good Luck, Kinkish1

11. Pantyhose

Pantyhose Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi All,

Kinkish1 don't panic, I idn't take it the wrong way, and I too have had a bad divorce in the past, to be expected, it passes.

Has to wanting to know more , I will answer your questions,

Age wise, Im 39, my wife is 41
    1 kid still at home (14)
    No idea why she shutting out, wish I did?
    I have tried a few things, most recent (about a year or more ago) was a book, eft it for her to read, initial reaction was positive, but then a no - no, dunno why? It was a geneal book,listing many fetishes, maybe I overloaded her and wasn't specfic enough. Either way its made bringing it up very frosty?
    Mentioned pantyhose/stockings and got the, you like those not me etc.....
    How do you answer that 1?

Hope that helps, any more Q's please ask?

Thanks

Hugs

Pantyhose (T)

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wonder if maybe it's a self-esteem thing?

I'm terrible for that personally!!! I love to dress up, but sometimes I do feel a bit farcical!

That situation is not an easy one to deal with. You'd think I'd have all the confidence in the world when strangers look at my photos and tell me I look great!

Unfortunately when it comes to the one you love, sometimes you feel you are just never going to be good enough for them...

Although I could be way off base!

13. Pantyhose

Pantyhose Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful I think your exactly right, no matter how many compliments a man gives his wife/girlfriend, they never believe you, god knows why.

You can tell them they are the best looking woman ever in your eyes and still listen to a friend they hardly know, madness.

Going to buy my wife some lingerie next week and try the xmas present trick? We shall see what happens? You never know?

Pantyhose (T)

14. humble37

humble37 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    Making her feel like a woman is the biggest thing I think. Doing things for her and making her feel loved and wanted, even if that means telling her "I love you" 100 times a day.

Try solving your problem not for your benefit but for hers as if you have absolutely nothing to gain and the answer may come to you. As I've learned in my travels, women are women and roses are roses but no 2 are exactly alike and should be treated accordingly.

In the end, life's a journey, not a race. Slow and easy. :animal0062:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice