Hello guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tied_sub, Jul 14, 2010.

1. tied_sub

tied_sub New member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Hi guys, nice to be here. My wife and me have been reading what every one has been putting on here for a while before we took the leap:unsure: .
    A bit of back ground, my wife was in a relationship before we got together where the partner was unfaithfull to her on may differant occations, she still has a lot of these fears, even though I would never dream of doing anything to hurt her. When we where talking both in a playfull mood, she said her worries would not be there if she new she was incontrol of me and I thought it would be a great idea, she seemed to be shocked where i was going with it. We then started looking on the www for info and this site helped us a great deal, I have been locked up for a few weeks now and we are both loving it. She never showed any sign of being the dominant partner, now there is no stopping her it's great and im loving it and loving her even more than I thought possible. Thanks every one Lee & Bells

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    Welcome! So nice to have another couple aboard!

mikecb

3. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:26 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice