Hello from Taped2

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by taped2, Jul 2, 2019.

1. taped2

taped2 Active member

Author of BDSM fiction, The Abduction Company.
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Hello everyone,

I’ve been a member here since the beginning of the year. I don’t know why I’ve had so much difficulty in writing an introduction. I am a writer (six books of poetry published) and I’m also working on an erotic novel – o.k. if it had a flavour, it would taste like BDSM – called The Abduction Company which is presently rolling out on the Oxy-Shop website.

My adventures in chastity began about a year ago. Unlike many on this site, I have a great deal of trouble with being able to wear a cage for as long as twenty-four hours, never mind for weeks at a time. I have six or seven stainless steel cages and two functional plastic cages, so it’s not like I haven’t tried different models and designs in an attempt to get to the comfort that would enable me to spend longer periods locked up.

My wife is fine with chastity play when we have our weekly “date night” but she’s almost entirely indifferent to whether I’m locked up during the day or for part of a day or not. She’s also not into communicating with like-minded folks on internet sites such as this one. Not a publicly inclined kinkster at all. Although I’m the submissive in our sexual relationship, and she’s getting better with using ropes, restraints, and various types of corporal punishment, she still looks to me for guidance. We’ve been married over thirty years.

On the plus side, she likes the intimacy (as do I). Chastity (and bdsm play) has certainly amped up our sex life, which was comatose for several years. The intimacy of having me subservient and the intimacy of listening to my moaning and pleading for a pleasure I can’t have during our sessions, seems to really turn her on. I’m so glad to have a partner in this journey and we are moving into new territory, slowly. I just don’t think having me in chastity for any length of time (beyond twelve hours) is ever going to happen. I’m not complaining. That’s just how it is.

I’m glad to hang out here and listen to what everyone has to say. It’s a wild range of fun we’re having.

2. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Welcome and enjoy it here

taped2 likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    welcome. Despite what you read here, I doubt you're alone in struggling to wear a cage for extended periods. Just keep trying and developing. That's all you can do. Good luck

taped2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice