hello from squirtski aka lock lover

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SheLovesMyLock!, Oct 25, 2008.

1. SheLovesMyLock!

SheLovesMyLock! Keyless and Tormented!

Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    Not sure if I am doing this right but my wife and lover has a few words to share - our beginning posts are in the vault with how this started but I think this is where we should have posted her first intorduction of herself so I am reposting it here.

Hi to all the women out there who are reading this. This chastity is and will be if you don't already have one the most refreshing and best idea that has ever been invented. I will explain....

Has your other half ever told you either while he was at work or somewhere else that he in some way is too busy to come home and service you in anyway? Well the fact is is that he does have the time he just did not put you in front of what he is in to at that period of time.

I have seen a miracle since this chastity has been brought to my attention. He no longer says that he is too busy doing the minor things he told me before. Women out there if your man refuses you consistently like this LOCK HIM UP. He will be at your every beck and call because you are the key holder to the most precious thing he has ever owned. I used to feel sorry for him just like a lot of women did at first but now what seems to be torture to him is heavenly bliss for me!

2. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    whatever. until i see pictures or Her actual Own handle and pics . . . . spam

3. Squirtski

Squirtski Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am real and I love having him locked

Hello everyone

I am real and see the last post that I did tell "shelovesmylock!" to write what was above. Which is the start of this thread. We are off to the novelty store, he needs a whip, he has been bad!

By the way where do we find information about posting pictures???? I have a great picture of me teasing him to post for you all to see.

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Squirtski,
    I have just sent you a private message appologizing for My subs comments and behaviour, I will deal with him!! :sex020:
    As for the pictures, if you would like to add pictures to your profile there is a place somewhere under the CP box in your profile...it will tell you how to upload pictures.

Now, I guess I better go find a good whip and My steel toed stilettoes to
    take care of My cks!!

Mistress Michelle

5. SheLovesMyLock!

SheLovesMyLock! Keyless and Tormented!

Local Time:
    thank you

Thank you Mistree M. Your welcome has made Squirtski happy! She has me figuring out how to post the pics but has also ordered me to shower while she plays on the computer.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Thank you Mistress Michelle for reigning in your sub.

I was LIVID when I saw that post.

If anyone has a problem with a poster, please bring it to my attention or pet's attention. We are always active on the site and will deal with it as soon as possible. :anim_43:

Squirtski, hopefully you will be able to sort out the photographs, if not... just let us know. :animal0008:

7. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    deeply apologizing to Squirtski and Her pet for being and ass.

also apologizing to MW and MM, i'm sorry

8. Squirtski

Squirtski Junior Member

Local Time:
    apology accepted cks. thank you to Mistress Michelle and Mistress Watchful.
    Hope to have some fun on the site and I am off to beat my man. haha ... My other half and I are still working on the photos to post..... I will make him update our activities that happened over the weekend tonight for you all to see..... see ya later.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice