Hello from Seattle

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bob Onwood, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Bob Onwood

Bob Onwood New member

Seattle
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Submissive Bi male here in Seattle came across site when looking for more information on chastity devices, after looking around a bit I have decided to join in hopes of learning from you folks.

When I say I am Bi-sexual it is only because I find myself also attracted to Men almost as much as women, though I have only had one sexual experience with a man, so far.

I am in a position of authority in my daily worklife and have almost always have been, when not in a leadership position in my working life I have always failed. Being a leader in business comes natural to me and I take it serious, but also realize I am nothing more than a member of a team as the others I work with... just with more responsibilities to the team.

Outside of my professional life I like to be/feel submissive and quiet... this has been a task when searching for a mate as I find most females who are attracted to me are also searching for the same. This is where the strong attraction to men comes from, I believe. However I am certainly also very attracted to strong willed females and the idea of a FLR seems wonderful to me.

Although I have masculine looks I find myself liking the idea of feminization and crossdressing, in fact I enjoy wearing feminine types of under garments, though they are actually made for males... you know the soft nylon bikini types of underwear that manly men wear to show off their junk ;)

I am small in the penis department, it's adorable actually, I like to call it my clitty as it really is very small when flaccid and below average when erect. I have failed in many relationships in the past due to this inadequate physical part of being myself.... but I understand it and have done my best to make up for it with oral skills, that never seem to be enough to replace intercourse with my mates/relationships.

My first real girl friend when I was a wee lad introduced me to my prostate and my life has never been the same, I found myself looking for females to help take it to the next level since then and have had some success, but now realize that since I was merely topping from the bottom that they never get what they need from me sexually to keep a relationship for any length of time.

Now single and exploring for myself I have found myself playing with chastity, denial and service... at least the idea of it for now, hopefully I will find a master (male or female) that will truly take charge and put me to good use, respecting my professional life as well.

I am not here on this site to find anyone, just information... but if it happened that would be wonderful.. in fact I am not really looking too hard offsite either, I figure if was meant to be it will happen.

In the mean time, i am learning all about chastity, myself and all the kinky fun that can be had in life!

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    heloo @Bob Onwood and welcome to here and i hope you like it here. It's good to be good with your mouth and throte if you got a teeny one.

Bob Onwood likes this.
  3. Bob Onwood

Bob Onwood New member

Seattle
    Local Time:
    <3 Thank You Ms Jemima

jemima likes this.
  4. chrissie68

chrissie68 Active member

uk
    Local Time:
    Hi and welcome.

Bob Onwood likes this.
  5. Bob Onwood

Bob Onwood New member

Seattle
    Local Time:
    Thank You Ms Chrissie!

6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    Lots of folks with similar stories here, look around and we'll love to hear your views as you evolve. Numerous self-lockers here, too.

Bob Onwood likes this.
  7. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    Wow! That's quite a comprehensive introduction. Well done! And, welcome to you.

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Welcome. If I'm honest I stopped reading that intro but I hope you find lots here to inform and entertain you.

9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    Welcome. By your introduction we can all see that your a very interesting person that doesn’t leave any stone ( or cage ) unturned in your exploration of your sexuality. As you explore the Mansion you will find that a lot of us are more similar to you than you think. To have a cock in your mouth can give as much pleasure as giving your Mistress multiple orgasms. No matter what your interest your welcome here. Enjoy your ti e Touring the many many different rooms in the mansion. Welcome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice