Hello from mikecb

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mikecb, Jun 8, 2008.

1. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    Hi Gang,

My way of introduction.. I'm a married guy in my mid 40s. I've been interested in chastity games since before puberty. I vividly recall wrapping my genitals in masking take to make them inaccessible when I was a kid. It's hard-wired in me, for sure!

I've been married for 20 years, though at that time, I didn't know how strong my latent desire was. My wife is very vanilla, and pretty much uninterested in kinky things. For her, BDSM is more "Dress up" than anything else. She does enjoy buying the clothes. She just really doesn't know what I need, once she's in 'em. lol.

Still, she's patient with my desires for chastity. When I discovered the Lori tubes, I went out and got a frenum piercing. Unfortunately, it migrated immediately. The CB2K came out. I bought one, and later a 3K. I can easily pull out of either, so they are not secure options for me. Eventually, I went and tried a PA piercing. That seemed to be healing well after a month, so I ordered a #6 tube from Lori. Of course, two weeks later, THAT piercing migrated, and the tube arrived with nothing to secure it to. sigh.

Now, two years later, I've just gotten another PA. I'm on week three, and it's healing well. I'm hopeful this one will "take".

In the mean time, as I've played chastity games, my wife has been understanding to a point, but really doesn't "get" it. At times, she's supportive, and at other times she seems to think it's just childish, and wishes I would just forget about it. We tried a brief stint with her "keyholding" for me, with the cb3k. She ended up just sticking the key on her car key ring, and hanging it on the hook saying "if you need it, there it is". sigh.

I've tried to help her understand my desires, as well as the potential advantages to topping me in chastity. I gave her some printouts about female domination. She never bothered to read them. It all just makes her feel pressured into something that doesn't interest her. I can understand it, so I've been trying to keep out of her face about it. Unfortunately, my desires don't subside. They just get stronger.

So, if my piercing does heal well, and the Lori tube works for me, I'll probably be locked under my own control. I suppose I'll address it with her again, if the time comes. Given the bad luck I've had with the piercings, there's no point in getting my hopes up too much on that front, until I prove I can be locked in chastity reliably.

Anyway, that's my story in a nutshell. :)

mikecb

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    You certainly are a persistant little thing arent you? LOL
    3 piercings.....OUCH
    Hope it works this time :)
    What does your Wife think of all these piercings? Well anyway, Good Luck.
    3rd times a charm!!
    Mistress Michelle

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    She's a little peevish about them, but on the other hand, doesn't want to stand in the way of something that makes me happy. She would rather I didn't get pierced, as I think she perceives the whole process as rather unsafe, and probably a little adolescent. She's also made it clear that she is NOT enamored of the idea of having jewelry rattling around inside her during sex. I assured her it can be removed. Until now, none of the piercings have even lasted long enough that it became an issue. Here's hoping it actually becomes one! lol

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice