Hello from Florida

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by michael g, Feb 27, 2017.

1. michael g

michael g New member

IT and Programming
    Florida
    Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    I have been lurking here for a couple years. Michelle and I have tried a couple to three times to engage in me being in chastity but always aborted due to the cage/device/etc. not working out.

I hope to be more active but I will more than likely lurk as I am busy with multiple jobs.

michael

2. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Glad to have you here. You said that the device doesn't work out... Why? What are the details of your story?

3. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hello to Michael from Florida. We can always try to give you some ideas or help with cage issues.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    hello @michael g and welcome to here. and i likes Florida a lot.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have one question. Are you really a girl and can you prove it. Although I am not looking for an online mistress, the last one I had was a very convincing guy messing with me. :) A lot of guys are gun shy for the same concern. Perhaps if you mention you will Skype or voice verify you may get more responses. These days you cannot trust anyone, especially someone offering what I take to be free domination. Thanks. If you respond I can pass your email around to the various forums I belong to.

6. michael g

michael g New member

IT and Programming
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the late reply.

We have tried a few, the first one I remember was the CB6000 and that was a couple years ago. The inserts were a pain, literally. It made it easier to put on but getting skin in between the inserts were causing tiny cuts. Then we tried an actual chastity belt. This one actually worked but there was a problem. It was supposed to be stainless steel and it turned out otherwise. It also caused a hygiene problem. Then we tried a couple others and those had issues as well, including not being able to stay on. She got frustrated and just gave up on it. Then life got in the way and we put this subject by the wayside, until about 3 weeks ago, when I went out and bought one and I surprised her with it. It stayed on for a few days and then fell off. I admit it was a little bigger, it was a hinged ring and I liked that. Again though the bringing of the ring to close and wearing of that was causing issues. I decided to get a couple more with a solid ring and the first one fit perfectly for me and is comfortable to wear. Then life got in the way. She had agreed that I don't wear it while the issue was around. This issue resolved itself yesterday, thank goodness. I went ahead and put on the cage last night and she was happy. She had made sure that I was wearing my panties. I do have to fly out tonight for a convention for a few days so I have to take the cage off this morning but she told me that the cage goes on immediately when I get back, which I am happy that she is taking a proactive role.

Jblocked and Subby Hubby like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice