Hello from Finland

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MasterDavidsSlutBoy, Feb 24, 2017.

1. MasterDavidsSlutBoy

MasterDavidsSlutBoy New member

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Hi! I'm a 18-year-old gay sub from Finland. I have a online master and I just recently bought my first chastity device. Obviously I had no idea that I should do some measurements first so I just went to Ebay and just bought a random chastity device. When I received it, turned out that it was a electric one. At first I was kind of afraid of using electricity to my precious but after a bit of testing I couldn't stop using it! I would recommend everyone to try ;P. I basically found this website last night when I was looking for advices for how to sleep with this thing; I kept waking up every now and then because my dick was trying to get hard and it hurt my balls. I'm F*cking tired now, but on the other hand it was actually quite nice to wake up in that pain; it reminded me that who I belong to, and that I have no control of my sexual life anymore. I have no idea how long will I be caged, but at least now I'm feeling good about this :). The only thing I'm afraid of is that someone that I know will notice that I'm wearing a chastity device, because it's bulging a bit, but it kind of makes this whole experience a bit more exciting. Okay this turned into an essay. bye.

2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    That is rather funny and exciting at the same time to think that the first chastity device you purchased was an electrified model. That is something else. Talk about jumping right into things. Best to you and Master.

MasterDavidsSlutBoy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice