Hello from Australia again.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gnb69, Aug 29, 2016.

1. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Hi All,

As you can all see I've been a member of the Mansion for a while now, and have lurked around and gathered lots of very useful information from the members here. Well I figured it was time for me to try and get a bit more active and thought I would say hello again as I have been quiet for a while.

So hello to all again from Australia. An update on where I am in my chastity journey...... I'm still without a keyholder and am currently locked again in a MM Jailbird and going to try and push this lockup through to at least the end of September. I have also decided that I am going to step up my efforts to try find a keyholder and try get involved in local BDSM community in my town. I have a line on some of the local munches here and will also come out of me shell on some other sites and make contact there. I know this is a lifestyle I wish to pursue, and realise I need to be more active in pursuing it.

Also curious to see how many others there currently are in the Mansion located in Australia, both keyholders and locked.

2. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Hope You reconnect with the community:) Great To have You back.

Could I as You a favor? Please replace your avatar with something less explicit right own the face of female vanilla newcomers a.o. That will make this a better place for the unexperienced:)

Admin

Joroincharge likes this.
  3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    And when you've made 10+ posts, you can put one in the Seeking or Soliciting section.

4. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:

My apologies to all for the previous avatar. I've removed it as asked. I had noticed many similar profile Avatars so did not think it would be a problem, but again my apologies. Also can I please clarify how I know if I have made the required 10+ posts so I could post to the Seeking and Soliciting section? I did take note of that rule and would really like to put a post in there to help in my search for a keyholder, but I really want to respect the community and follow all the rules. Do replies to posts count towards the 10+ or do I need to initiate fresh posts?

5. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    My apologies to all for the previous avatar. I have removed it now. I had noticed may similar avatars so did not think it was going to be an issue, but I want to make sure that I follow all the rules as required. I had noticed the rule about the 10+ posts for the Seeking and Soliciting section and I would really like to post something there to help in my search in finding a keyholder. Can I please clarify what counts towards the 10+ posts? Do I need to initiate posts or do my replies to posts count? Again my apologies, I really enjoy the Mansion and wealth of information within and learning from the posts posted by others within the community, and certainly want to follow the rules and not offend anyone.

6. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    10 post will do as self-initiated or as comments to current and new threads:)
    I am in the process of making a welcoming thread for all new users, where the basic rules of behavior is listed.
    So - really no need for an apology:)

Have fun!
    Admin

gnb69 likes this.
  7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    Re avatars: you are right that there are a lot as yours were. In the course of this site being restructured we are trying to weed them out. though OK in the galleries.

Best wishes finding a KH.

gnb69 likes this.
  8. barnaby jones

barnaby jones New member

Local Time:
    gnb69, G'day im new here (first post) but yea your not alone, im also in aus

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice