Hello from another new member.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slipperme, May 30, 2017.

1. slipperme

slipperme Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    Sub from England to my lovely Domme partner.

We're two years down the line in a FLR and are now looking to alter the D/s dynamic to include chastity, so looking for ideas on devices and living with it as an integral part of us.

Looks a nice site and quite a few decent members.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Welcome and most of us are indecent according to general society. :) Most of us start off with the CB6000 since it comes with different sized rings and spaces. This is your best bet as far as being able to get a device that you can adjust to your size. Once you buy a chastity device you cannot return it for obvious reasons so a CB6000 is a good first choice. Also note that there are many Chinese made clones of this for much less but you get what you pay for. The clones are a ridge on the rings that irritate some guys. Yet, if you are strapped for cash, a clone will at least let you get into the game. :)

Down the road if you wear a device 24/7, a custom made one is the way to go. Many of us like the Jailbird from Mature Metal. Easy to put and keep clean. Plus it is lightweight compared to some other metal devices and angled so that it does not show a bulge for me at least. You can also get it with a security screw so you can do away with the bulky and heavy padlock. I have been wearing mine for over 4 years and it is so comfortable that I rarely take it off unless not practical to wear it.

slipperme likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    Welcome, there are many steel devices that are very inexpensive and come in a few sizes, I usually recommend these for their price and comfort. Especially until u know which sizes fit u best. I found the ones with an integrated lock are best for me, stable and no play due to the gap prongs holding it in place.

Good luck.

slipperme likes this.
  4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Welcome to The Mansion @slipperme There is an entire section devoted to devices in The Mall. Just use the search facility.

slipperme likes this.
  5. slipperme

slipperme Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the replies and advice so far. I will do a bit of searching on the site. I'm in partial chastity already as when we aren't together I have to have her slipper on me but she now says it's time for something permanent and lockable.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Enjoy your Time Exploring the Mansion. You'll find a lot of good advice here. Enjoy

7. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    If you are already in an FLR then adding chastity will give your relationship a delicious edge to it. You are doing this the other way round to how my Wife and I started, we began with chastity and our FLR developed out of it. It sort of started because in my head I had to accept my Wife's right to not allow me to orgasm, and to do that I had to make her the lead in the relationship. I started reading about FLRs and the idea of us being in one made sense, and the rest is history.

Have you ever read Georgia Ivey Green's books? My Wife started with her Keyholders handbook, and now she is reading How to set up an FLR. They both include information about chastity although the Handbook is obviously a bit more detailed. Even if you are in a successful FLR the kindle versions are relatively cheap and well worth a look at to see if they would help.

Good luck.

8. slipperme

slipperme Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, we've taken the plunge and are now in possession of cb6000.

My Domme is insistent that it will not be fitted until she decides and wont even let me open the package!

We already looking down the road at the Zeus Electro Lockdown eStim device. Does anyone have experience of this one?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice