Hello from a happy slave

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Goddess Trinas slave, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Goddess Trinas slave

Goddess Trinas slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    Hello,

I am here because i have finally met my Goddess. I can finally stop looking and concentrate on being my Goddesses perfect slave. It started with my crossdressing, She liked that and turned me into Her slut right off.

On my birthday She introduced me to the joys of Chastity. It was still the very begining of my knowing Her. She seemed very excited about it being my birthday and had a surprise for me. She locked me up and sent me home that night. Well it was not a good night for me. It was a cb3000 with both rings on and a lock. It left no room for my scrotum which felt like it was being tore off.

After 4 or five hours it was either get busy with the hacksaw or call an ambulance. I decided to hack the lock as i knew i would never get the key until morning and i had to drive over an hour to get home.

I thought She would be angry but i think She found amusement in my pain. So i bought a new lock and back on it went, in a more confortable fashion. I have grown very fond of the device and the commitment that goes along with it. I am so proud to know it is my Goddess who holds the key.

She has noticed my commitment to this and has shown patience and understanding in its implementation. So far my experience has been to prepare myself for wearing it, and She does not yet hold the key.

It was alot to handle with a new relationship becoming so deep so fast. I knew the level of my own commitment and was wary as anyone would be. My Goddess has been very understanding in this regard. She will have my key for a whole month at the end of the summer so i am preparing myself to be able to deal with that.

slave jessica

2. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello and Congratulations !

I hope it all works out the way you two have it planned. And it's always good to see someone new posting, keep us updated and Good Luck.

Kinkish1

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Welcome!

Always great to see truthful, honest posts... I'm sorry you had such a painful experience on the first night! Just goes to show, a settling in period is a must!

At least your Goddess seems sensible and understanding.

Wishing you all the best. :kiss:

4. Goddess Trinas slave

Local Time:
    Thank You so much for Your kind replies. One aspect of this relationship is how freely i can be honest. In fact while i am on the floor worshipping my Goddess and She is whipping my ass, i can only be honest.

I have never been in a more honest relationship and have never been able to express my feelings so easily, and so completely. Things i would usually just keep to myself i feel the need to tell Her.

You are correct She is a very understanding and sensible Goddess. It is very real. She has been very patient with me and She demands things of me i always knew i needed to do but didnt have it in me. It has been nothing but positive for me so far and i could not be happier.

Thank You so much for the positive feedback. This is all so real and so awesome, sometimes i feel i just need to talk about it.

5. Goddess Trinas slave

Local Time:
    My first night may have been painful, but it was so worth it. I love my Chastity and a need my Goddess to have my key and my control. That She has given me time to get myself to where i need to be shows me She is as serious as i am. So i feel happy

6. Catoris_CD_jamie

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Hi slave jessica. I'm happy to hear that you have found your Goddess. Or, did She find you? :neutral:

~*jamie*~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice