Hello Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slaveboy, Apr 7, 2010.

1. slaveboy

slaveboy Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Hi,

I've been interested in chastity for a while but unfortunately as yet not had a keyholder. I had the CB-3000 but found it too easy to pull out of and in frustration have since thrown it away. Back in October 2009 I got a Prince Albert Piercing partly just for the experience and partly with the intention of making chastity more secure. I got pierced at quite a thin gauge (12ga or 14ga) but have since stretched it thicker, down the scale, to 8ga and I intend stretching it further as I believe a thicker piercing will be less prone to accidents. I also don't want to rush the stretching as the wisdom seems to be that the piercing is for life so why rush and potentially ruin it now?

As such I'm currently not locked.

I'm partly here for other people's experiences and partly for knowledge when I make the choice on a chastity device.

I look forward to posting here !

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    pa5000

I still am not sure if it works for me, but it's not too expensive to give a try. That is, when your piercing is large enough.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?35-PA5000

I have my share of problems, but some seem to cope fine with PA5000. Being cut helps, but it's not a showstopper.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice