Hello, folks

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by zuohaonl, Dec 30, 2009.

1. zuohaonl

zuohaonl Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    it's my 1st post here, i am so glad to log on this wonderful website and know all of you who are interesting in chastity.
    At first, thanks a lot to maid Katrin, my best sissy sister, she introduce me to here and we can met together again on web.
    my sissy name is alice, a enforced feminized maid. i am from P.R.China so there are few guys understand the true meaning of male chastity, femdom and enforced feminization.
    i met my MISTRESS in May.2000 in a chatroom and was collared formally as HER slave in Agu. 2002. At first i server HER as a strong stud and a household slave, i wearing a DIY CB (it's diffcult to get a real commercial CB in this country, so i have to make by myself.).
    After a year SHE find more pleasure to degrade me as a slut. SHE turn me gradually during '02-'04, from a male slave to a sissy maid. Meanwhile i aware of my nature and destiny: a enforced feminized maid and keep chastitied forever for HER.
    Though can't remember the date of last orgasm, i am pleaseing to obey HER any request , do chore, clearing, cooking...even tongue&anal training, ready to satisfy HER friends in future.
    nice to come here and know you, i hope to learn more and could server my MISTRESS better!

2. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Hello!!!! So nice to meet you and :welcome:to the mansion!! Hope to see you around.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    alice, a huge :welcome: to the Mansion, and thank you to maid katrin for inviting you.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, there are plenty of sissies for you to chat with.

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Now an official welcome to the mansion sissy alice. It's so nice to see you could make it here over. You will find this such a nice and friendly place - thanks to Mistress Watchful and Her pet.
    For all others to know, i met sissy alice in the chastitylifestyle forum and we had some nice conversations. Unfortunately we all still can remember the problems the site had at that time and when Mistress Watchful opend the mansion i moved here over ... and remained stuck. To speak with MW's words, i am far to disorganized to post in two similar forums - never remembering what i'd have posted where - i rarely returned to chastitylifestyle, apart from the fact that it has become a bit too commercial for my taste. Unfortunately after moving the contact to alice has torn apart, though never has been out of my mind. Luckily the contact is now renewed and i am quite happy. Sissy alice is quite a kinky little chinese gurl.

Once again, welcme to the forum sissy alice

Hugs and kisses, maid katrin

5. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:03 AM
    A big welcome to Alice from me too! Maid Katrin says you are quite the kinky little Chinese gurl... yum!

6. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    :CMrocks: Welcome alice....

Have fun, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here!!

Mistress Michelle:sex020:

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hooray for happy reunions!

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice